Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ways to make money on bitcointalk with your account? Bounties?  (Read 349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shetat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

Translation bounty is the best pick for you if your good on translation using your own local language, and most of the time you can take two or more projects within a month and as long as you finished it before the deadline then your good as long as you did your best on it.
tokenlife (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:42:50 PM

Hello!

I have a question for more experienced users on this forum.
What is the best way to make money here: signature campaigns or any other bounty programs or somthing else?

Thank you in advance.

First of all, do not think bitcointalk as a money producing factory. If you are thinking this way then you are one of the members the community will hate.
Because you and others who think this way will definitely spoil the forum. I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say, right?

It is true that you can earn some money in this forum by participating in sig. campaigns, bounty campaigns and by providing any kind of services.
Think as an opportunity, gift this forum is serving and protect this beauty wisely. So that it remains good from the abusers.

Well that is exactly my point. The idea was to understand the best and most suitable way to do that. Not to turn it into money making machine.
tokenlife (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

really, the best way to earn crypto today is to bust your butt in the fiat world and exchange that into crypto.  Until then, BCT and other avenues are nice perks but shouldn't be seen as a way to earn significant crypto.  According to BCT statistics, there are over 2-million members, but even if only 10% of them are active, that means your services are competing against 200,000 members.

What about social marketing? People are working full time doing that here.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:51:56 PM

Hello!

What is the best way to make money here: signature campaigns or any other bounty programs or somthing else?

Thank you in advance.
I think the best way is to translate. After that, signatures and blogs and articles go. Twitter and facebook are one of the worst methods through a huge number of people
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

I quite agree with those members that said this forum is not created for earning purpose but for learning, anything earn from this forum as a result of constant or active participation in the learning process should be seen as a bonus.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:57:11 PM

Hello!

Thank you in advance.

First of all, do not think bitcointalk as a money producing factory. If you are thinking this way then you are one of the members the community will hate.
Because you and others who think this way will definitely spoil the forum. I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say, right?

It is true that you can earn some money in this forum by participating in sig. campaigns, bounty campaigns and by providing any kind of services.
Think as an opportunity, gift this forum is serving and protect this beauty wisely. So that it remains good from the abusers.

Well that is exactly my point. The idea was to understand the best and most suitable way to do that. Not to turn it into money making machine.

I'm glad that you have understood the fact very well. Thank you!
Believe me, if you don't think the forum as a money making machine then you will be one of the respected members of this forum one day.

Just do your level best to contribute to this forum, create barriers for abusers. Money? It will walk in your way automatically.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

I have been earning bitcoin through bounty campaigns since I was first joined the forum. We know that these particular works is easy to do, that's why I participated almost all of campaigns that suited my rank. And I can tell you the easiest way is airdrop. It's not really profitable, but we can earn sometimes. And the most profitable for me is the social media campaign, that is sharing and retweeting a particular post in any project we participated in.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:50:39 AM

it's funny looking at the comments about bitcoin talk should not be about sig campaigns ...from members in sig campaings... Cheesy

Go Green!
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:05:32 AM

Ideally the best way to make money on bitcointalk, apart from all the various campaigns is by following threads of interest and learning from others experience. This kind of knowledge and advice, given freely and earnestly, will help you learn enough to make wise investment choices and earn accordingly.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:10:50 AM

Signature campaign is the best mate because it has a biggest alocation of coin there and plus social media campaign will help us also to make profit on it. It depends on how we are hardworking in this forum. Ico is a good investment also thats profitable mate, go try on it.
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

There are so many ways to earn money on the bitcointalk forum if you're going to read everything about bitcoin and you'll also know how to earn here in this forum. Of course, the first thing you do when you read your twitter and facebook campaigns is to get you a bitcointalk because you really need a high rank to earn big money, hard work and just need it here. to earn bitcoin as long as you work hard.
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:30:17 AM

Hello!

Thank you in advance.
every bounty there are several campaigns on offer, such as campaign signature, facebook campaign, twitter campaign, telegram campaign, translation campaign, blog and video campaign. it's up to you to follow which one. which I know the biggest earnings follow a translation campaign and a signature campaign. even if you can become a much bigger payment manager.
tokenlife (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Ideally the best way to make money on bitcointalk, apart from all the various campaigns is by following threads of interest and learning from others experience. This kind of knowledge and advice, given freely and earnestly, will help you learn enough to make wise investment choices and earn accordingly.

Would please share such threads that you recommend?
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

Hello!

Thank you in advance.

First you should focus in increasing your forum rank and then maybe try some campaigns that pay decent.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

the best way to make money is TRADING. trading is more profitable than bounty
you can learn tips and trick trading crypto in this forum.
and if u understand. believe me, you'll be the next billionare  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

My opinion might not in your choices but i rather choose to Invest now, when the coins are in low proce because if the coins go up it is hard to buy coin and if you buy early the coins you have will have profit, more profit than the other. In the etheeum , it become going ahead. That is the example if altcoins you should invest now before it is too late.
tokenlife (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

Are there any services connected to ICO reviews or ICO Due Diligence where my skills can be exchanged for money?
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

I would gladly prefer a signature campaign with this we can discuss the price or all things related to the crypto world, Can I find out the project you are about to initiate Grin Because I think you are someone who wants to set up ico Grin
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

It is unfortunate that many people consider this forum as a labor exchange. This forum was created not for earnings but for the popularization of cryptocurrency!
For most people, even the crypto currency itself is interesting only for the reason that they can make money on it.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

I think apart from signature campaigns and also translation bounties, it is best to look for the most promising and best ICOS to participate in. Lately I made videos for some ICOS that when they paid out the coins were worthless because they did not even get onto an exchange, so I could not trade them or do anything with them and I also did that with two signature campaigns. It is months and months now that have gone by and I am still awaiting the tokens to get onto an exchange. So it si mainly the best idea to look firstly for the best bounties, then to do the jobs you are able to do.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀