Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform  (Read 115466 times)
AS10 (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

Egretia Twitter News

Breaking News!

Egretia Announces the World’s First Blockchain Soccer Game –“Football Master”, Supporting Multiple Tokens Such As EGT, FANZ and ETH! Register Now to Get Enormous Bonus!

The Official Website of “Football Master”: http://footballmaster.egretia.io/home?lang=en

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄           ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
pathala194

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:57:19 AM

What is your main purpose of organizing these type of world tours? + Krypital@Seoul
kikiyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:08:10 AM

This project seems promising, I did some researches about Egretia partner Egret Technologies, they have a lot of cool apps. In my opinon, with help of Egretia they can create a new ecosystem for HTML5 community. Maybe somebody know which exchanges team would apply to list EGT?
for now Egretia is already listed in IDEX exchange and OKEx, but for OKEx in the meantime there is only EGT / OKB, not ready for EGT / ETH, EGT / BTC, or EGT / USDT

Bitokk

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

HI guys

it is a good news:
"Egretia Announces the World’s First Blockchain Soccer Game –“Football Master”, Supporting Multiple Tokens Such As EGT, FANZ and ETH"

Questions:
1)When we will see next game on platform?
2)When you are planning listing on other exchanges?
+ Krypital@Seoul

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

This project seems promising, I did some researches about Egretia partner Egret Technologies, they have a lot of cool apps. In my opinon, with help of Egretia they can create a new ecosystem for HTML5 community. Maybe somebody know which exchanges team would apply to list EGT?
for now Egretia is already listed in IDEX exchange and OKEx, but for OKEx in the meantime there is only EGT / OKB, not ready for EGT / ETH, EGT / BTC, or EGT / USDT
But I am not sure that the price will rise when they open trading for bitcoin. Now the market is very bad situation.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

Since Egretia is yet to announce the completion of it's blockchain, on what blockchain is the recently announced game that is created by Egretia "Football Master" currently running?

UID: 6319136182 + Krypital@Seoul
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

But I am not sure that the price will rise when they open trading for bitcoin. Now the market is very bad situation.
We need to wait for the listing on binance. Only in this case the token price will grow significantly. But I'm not sure we'll see binance any time soon.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:49:29 AM

We need to wait for the listing on binance. Only in this case the token price will grow significantly. But I'm not sure we'll see binance any time soon.
You too high binance will help increase the price of EGT, I agree the price may increase but not significantly. Okex is also the top exchange, prices do not rise on it because the market impact is not good.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

EGT tokens are listed in exchange OKEx (OKB / EGT) and on 02 july we can trade EGT / BTC and EGT / ETH. how is your speculation for EGT prices in early July? uptrend or downtrend?
pepside

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

Circulating supply of the date token is released? Thank you
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

EGT tokens are listed in exchange OKEx (OKB / EGT) and on 02 july we can trade EGT / BTC and EGT / ETH. how is your speculation for EGT prices in early July? uptrend or downtrend?
I think the price of EGT in early July will uptrend. Besides the two pairs of EGT/BTC and EGT/ETH will increase the volume significantly, you are also seeing the market is green now.
thongnguyen1868

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Egretia announced several great partnerships with Merculet, Arcblock and CyberMiles during the last month. It makes the project even more attractive for investors. So I strongly believe that this project will have significant success!
tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:44:40 PM

I think the price of EGT in early July will uptrend. Besides the two pairs of EGT/BTC and EGT/ETH will increase the volume significantly, you are also seeing the market is green now.
In the best case, the price will rise to the level of 2x. But I am not sure that the growth will be more significant. Investors are now in panic.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

In the best case, the price will rise to the level of 2x. But I am not sure that the growth will be more significant. Investors are now in panic.

I am sure if the market goes back to normal, Egretia can rise even 10 times. Given what is happening to the market these days, most of the ICOs are unsuccessful. But Egretia reached the hard cap in only 4 minutes. Also, the current price is more than the ICO price. I cannot find any other ICO that has finished recently and the current price is not lower than the ICO price.

Egretia project should still be good, on-line speed is fast, bounty money issuing is also fast, the EGT price performance after on-line is pretty good.
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

I am sure if the market goes back to normal, Egretia can rise even 10 times. Given what is happening to the market these days, most of the ICOs are unsuccessful. But Egretia reached the hard cap in only 4 minutes. Also, the current price is more than the ICO price. I cannot find any other ICO that has finished recently and the current price is not lower than the ICO price.
We all are staying
Egretia is just a very young project, which needs more time to grow.
As you all can see via Egretia Whitepaper and Roadmap, the project has high potential to rise in the future.
Yeah. Stay tuned.
Egretia is great project with many advanced features. I strongly believe in the success of this project.
The token price in the market may up or down, causes by many reasons. As a long term investor, I do not care much about that.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

Egretia is great project with many advanced features. I strongly believe in the success of this project.
The token price in the market may up or down, causes by many reasons. As a long term investor, I do not care much about that.
Egretia is a great project, which is built on HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform.
After the ICO successful finish, Egretia has started developing at fast pace.

miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

We all are staying
Egretia is just a very young project, which needs more time to grow.
As you all can see via Egretia Whitepaper and Roadmap, the project has high potential to rise in the future.
Yeah. Stay tuned.
I expect maximum price growth in autumn 2018. At this time, the team will launch its platform and many new users will appear.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

Did you hear the last News of Egretia? The blockchain soccer game using Egretia SDK and licensed by top clubs will be officially launched in the middle of July! Football Master is the world’s first blockchain-based soccer game, authorized by the international top-ranking football clubs, supporting multiple tokens such as EGT, FANZ and ETH! This is great for project and token price as well.
oside

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

And how % much was on public or private?
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

Did you hear the last News of Egretia? The blockchain soccer game using Egretia SDK and licensed by top clubs will be officially launched in the middle of July! Football Master is the world’s first blockchain-based soccer game, authorized by the international top-ranking football clubs, supporting multiple tokens such as EGT, FANZ and ETH! This is great for project and token price as well.
Correct me if im wrong, did you mean that this soccer games are real so does they can use it in real time to enter in this soccer games or its just for gambling blockchain based sites? I just want to make it clear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: