Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  (Read 4058 times)
kaizer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

the company has been running its operations successfully in india since july 2016, when it was incorporated by Hesham Rehman and Mohammed Rezwan, who are now the company's CEO and COO respectively. the platform has been incredibly popular and successful in market across the country. their team were so great and hoping for the continuous success of their project!
i hope so! because they really deserved the success their team achieved now. aside from that, after their team reaching a 100,000 active users in late 2017, the company launched the mobile version of its platform for both android and ios, bringing more convenient access to its customers. its innovative products, like world's first bitcoin prepaid gift card and token sale launchpad.
thereactor334

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

i'm so grateful to have this Bitxoxo! they are the best, unique and one of a kind. and what i love most about bitxoxo is their goal has always been to create a safe and accessible place to trade bitcoins which everybody is looking for, as soon as the user's account is verified and payment is confirmed, orders are processes immediately that allows them to provide their customers the best and fastest service in the business.
kaikai18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

This is quite a unique exchange,the location of India alone is quite unique,we have seen many exchanges come out of Asia but Bitxoxo is doing something different.
Yes, for India it is very good platform, hope Bitxoxo will become worldwide platform as well!
yes, they will become worldwide platform someday or in the soonest time. because they are planning now to expand in 3 countries namely Singapore, Australia and UAE. and hoping that it will expand also in other countries and become the leading cryptocurrency exchange.
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

i am not surprised bitxoxo is storming all over the social media about their project because it was very promising, unique and one of a kind when it comes to the features and services they offer.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

It's actually great that Bitxoxo offers totally free Bitcoin buying and selling. Also educating people in India about the crypto space is very valuable action. There are many people in India who can enter the crypto market, if they get proper information. Keep it up!
Yes, too many people in India wants to start with BTC and Bitxoxo is realy helping them! They have simple interface and good support!
aside from selling and buying, bitxoxo also offering gifting and exchanging bitcoins with a focus on trust, security and reliability. and with the help of their project, people in the community becomes aware with the use of this cryptocurrency exchange that will surely change the life of every individual into a better one.
kaizer01

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

The company is running its business since before the Bitcoin craze, in 2016. It has more than 100 thousand active customers and a volume of over $10 million USD daily

and its a passion to a company which knows how to give the best features to their customers as well as to the users and investors who know runs or invests to a business. as i can see this Bitxoxo really knows what their customers needs, demands and ensure that they give them the satisfaction everybody needed.
thereactor334

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

it was very promising that even those who are not business minded attract in the features bitxoxo offers. and this is indeed a big success for the company. because being number 1 in the cryptocurrency exchange is not easy to achieve. no wonder why they achieve this kind of success.
souul

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

This project can take a leading position and will certainly take the mass of the audience. I wish you success Wink
kaikai18

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

Bitxoxo is successfully doing their operations in India and starting in Australia. By the beginning of year 2019 the company  have plans to start expanding in Singapore & UAE and more countries there after

Wow that's great news!it should be easy for them as they have easily established in India!I have high hopes for this coin!go xoxo
indeed a great news for the people especially in australia, singapore and uae. hoping that they will also expand their project in some other countries around the world. they have just started 2 years ago and now they are expanding to these countries, it is such a great job for the developers behind bitxoxo. congrats to the success of the team.
aioservices18

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

If you are in India and if you want to buy bitcoin or bitcoin cash at the best rates,bitxoxo is the exchange you are looking for.bitxoxo s own coin will at least 100-200x eoy according to me

So much for the best crypto exchange in india.... It has a great future
yes it has an indeed a great future! payment made easy and safe with bitcoins with the great features bitxoxo offers. consumers can make payment in just few clicks and make the world become a better one when it comes to the digital cryptocurrency exchange.
gin39

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

Bitxoxo makes the life of the people become easier when it comes to buying and selling bitcoin, it become mere easy and convenient with bitxoxo mobile app. it launched android and ios mobile app for its users to make their experience memorable with bitxoxo. its the smartest, fastest and the best features bitxoxo offers.
kaizer01

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

what are the benefits you can get in investing with bitxoxo? their best rates (buy, sell and even gift bitcoins at best available rates in market), fast activation wherein your account verified with their smooth verification process, realtime trade - all their buying/selling trades are processed instantly and 0% fees that bitxoxo don't charge fees for any of their services. kudos to the best features of bitxoxo among other offers in the whole world.
thereactor334

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

one of the features of bitxoxo i liked most is the security of funds and user information which is their top priority. their security team is continually improving their end-to-end security measures, improving auditing processes, and reducing the attack surface of our infrastructure. this is why i will give my 100% full support to their team, because of course, they satisfied my needs and demands especially in the security that everybody are looking for.
kaikai18

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

When I heard about this project, I used google to research more about it, and I was happy of result I saw. This platform have really existed for years and have done credibly well.

Yes, and it is great that BITXOXO is a multinational company that provides you access to crypto!
yes they are 2 years now in service, and one good thing also is that they are the leading cryptocurrency exchange nowadays. with the great services they offer, they really deserved to be on the top and the success they have achieved now. kudos to the team of Bitxoxo and more power for their project!
aioservices18

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

Is this the first ever crypto exchange in India and it launches physical Bitcoin Pre-Paid gift card? Very promising and Is there something like this in US exchanges?
yes, this is the first crypto exchange in India, and they are planning to expand it in Singapore, Australia and UAE. and because of their great offers, and their big success, i'm sure that they will also expand in other countries aside from the 3 that i have mentioned, and for sure US is one also of their target country. let's hope that it will happen in the soonest time.

Good to hear that BITXOXO is looking to expand in Australia.
are you from australia? if that so, it is an indeed a great news for the people in australia that bitxoxo are planning to expand. hoping that they expand to other countries in the soonest time, because for sure there are lots of people who are waiting to have this bitxoxo in their app.
gin39

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:23:03 AM

This project can take a leading position and will certainly take the mass of the audience. I wish you success Wink
yes, they are now on the top and leading among all the cryptocurrency exchange in the world. they really achieved a big success for their company, and we're so very lucky to have bitxoxo as the best services when it comes to the bitcoin technology. so that's why many people also trust them and invest more with their project.
kaizer01

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

what are the benefits you can get in investing with bitxoxo? their best rates (buy, sell and even gift bitcoins at best available rates in market), fast activation wherein your account verified with their smooth verification process, realtime trade - all their buying/selling trades are processed instantly and 0% fees that bitxoxo don't charge fees for any of their services. kudos to the best features of bitxoxo among other offers in the whole world.
truly they give the best services ever to the people in the community of india. hoping that we can also have their services in our country. it was a really a big help for those people who are not yet aware with the cryptocurrency exchange. bitxoxo is the best and innovative solution to the needs of people in terms of bitcoin.
thereactor334

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

what is unbelievable about bitxoxo was the team are not stopping in developing the project . there are more projects will come in this year and will be a big hit again . bitxoxo always make its own history that makes people put more trust in it  . I am loving the bitxoxo now and the success of their ICO was the fruit of their hardworks . Congrats to the team and bitxoxo
i think there's no one couldn't love bitxoxo because of what they have given to the people in the community to meet their needs, demands and most especially the satisfaction with their services. and for sure they will become on top again after expanding to australia, singapore and uae. and in the nearest future, will gain all the trust of the people around the world.
kaikai18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

As Indian companies working with bitcoins mark the influx of customers Bitxoxo have a big potential to even more success in the future!
yes they are indeed has a big potential to become successful with their project in the future. and as far as i know, bitxoxo are now on top and the leading cryptocurrency exhcange. no doubt about their success in just a short span of time only, knowing their best, unique and promising features and services they offer to the people in the community.
aioservices18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

The first thing that catches the eye is the scale of the project. The company holds a presale, but already has more than 100,000 active users and daily trade turnover of more than 10 million dollars a day.
Exchange BitXoXo set a very low Commission.

Have you seen the rating on icobench? I think you should take a look at it here: https://icobench.com/ico/bitxoxo. Surely the project is a great one
thank you for the link you've shared. this was really a big help for me for encouraging my family and friends to have this bitxoxo.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: