Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX  (Read 4601 times)
vadimazov

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

Do you plan to increase the token price after ICO if tokens will be added on exchanges?
it's too early to talk about this when the sales of the token just started. At the time of ICO sale the price is fixed, so do not waste time and buy Stoxum tokens now
What about a smart contract? Will you use it? I know that STM tokens is creadet by ripple, but you need somewhere to store a contract for the purchase and sale of tokens and smartt contract is good for it.
Stoxum use the ripple to create STM tokens, not Etherium, that is why they need not to develope smart contract.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

Do you plan to increase the token price after ICO if tokens will be added on exchanges?
it's too early to talk about this when the sales of the token just started. At the time of ICO sale the price is fixed, so do not waste time and buy Stoxum tokens now
What about a smart contract? Will you use it? I know that STM tokens is creadet by ripple, but you need somewhere to store a contract for the purchase and sale of tokens and smartt contract is good for it.
Stoxum use the ripple to create STM tokens, not Etherium, that is why they need not to develope smart contract.
ETH smart contract allows you to automatically generate tokens without any complications. But in Stoxum platform you essentially make an exchange transaction inside Stoxum personal cabinet, using one of the available currencies.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

Hi. I read that you take tokens for articles. And articles have different payment, depending on the professionalism of the writer. But how do you assess which article is low and which medium? What are the requirements for the article?
I think they judge the level of professionalism of the article based on personal preferences
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

You say that your Stoxum exchange is unique. What strengths of centralized and decentralized exchanges did you take into account in your project?
The Stoxum ecosystem consists mainly highly efficient and secure hybrid crypto exchange and Whitelabel solutions, which are united by a single pool of orders to ensure the liquidity of all sites.
Key features of white label

- You choose the pairs and coins traded
- Set your own fees on trades
- Option to connect your own currencies, for example, Fiat
- High percentage of allocations – from 60% to 80%
- Detailed reporting on all transactions at any time
- Ready-made launch client with the option to change the design using
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

Explain to me please on what the Stoxum ecosystem is based?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

The Stoxum ecosystem itself will consist not only of the main site but can also offer a quick and efficient White Label solution which at this stage has no analogues.
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:37:49 AM

Hi. Stoxum give opportunity to create your own exchange?! it is something unreal. How can I do this without having the knowledge in finance and programming, just because of the large number of tokens?
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

Hi. Stoxum give opportunity to create your own exchange?! it is something unreal. How can I do this without having the knowledge in finance and programming, just because of the large number of tokens?
Yes, you can. The white label is ready solutions and you need not special knowledges to have own exchange. All you need is a strong purse and a little logic because the basic settings and even the user base will be provided by the Stoxum.
sanzmarin7

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

Will there be a bounty campaign for spreading the word on social media channels like twitter, facebook, reddit?
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

Does the token sales have any affect on the release of the exchange or will extra tokens just be burned and it will proceed as norma
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:09:37 AM

Will there be a bounty campaign for spreading the word on social media channels like twitter, facebook, reddit?
Yes, sure.  Bounty program includes 12 parts:
1. Facebook
2. Reddit
3. Medium
4. Twitter
6. Telegram
7. Articles
8. Youtube
10. Ref program
11. Github
12. Discord
13. Bitcointalk (ANN and BOUNTY THREAD)
flexnbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

Does the token sales have any affect on the release of the exchange or will extra tokens just be burned and it will proceed as norma
The exchange will use only those tokens that were purchased by users. The rest are burnt. The team also participates in the purchase of tokens to pay off the bounty program costs and primary sales of the tokens.
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

The Stoxum ecosystem itself will consist not only of the main site but can also offer a quick and efficient White Label solution which at this stage has no analogues.
I read that Stoxum allows to create new exchnges bu users. But how can I make my own exchange popular if I have no experience of promotion of such a project?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:41:33 AM

I read that Stoxum allows to create new exchnges bu users. But how can I make my own exchange popular if I have no experience of promotion of such a project?
Stoxum developed a unique system, creating a single order pool for all participants of the ecosystem. All orders created on the original Stoxum platform will be reflected in White Label solutions and vice versa.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

Stoxum offers such successful conditions for earnings on tokens! And what about the commission for the operation? What will be paid?
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

Stoxum offers such successful conditions for earnings on tokens! And what about the commission for the operation? What will be paid?
Users will exactly pay for transactions between wallets and exchange transactions. perhaps to vote for the introduction of new coins will also need to pay a symbolic amount.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Users will exactly pay for transactions between wallets and exchange transactions. perhaps to vote for the introduction of new coins will also need to pay a symbolic amount.
But what about transfers between users. will it be possible?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

Yes, of course, and even without a commission, because team creates a system for free transfer of funds from one user to another.
ellleM

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

Yes, of course, and even without a commission, because team creates a system for free transfer of funds from one user to another.
Wow. How interesting! I have not seen such information before. Tell me more please
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

Wow. How interesting! I have not seen such information before. Tell me more please
Each user will have the opportunity to transfer funds to another person by creating coupons with a unique secret identifier. This is the most simple mechanism for the client which is carried out without any commission. This function will be useful for exchangers and in cooperation with any third-party services
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: