Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:28:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX  (Read 4598 times)
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

Many exchanges contain a limit on the amount of currency that can be withdrawn per day. Do you plan to set transaction rates on the Stoxum platform?
Commission for transaction will be 0.2%. But the Stoxum team does not plan to make any restrictions on currency withdrawal
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:35:47 AM

many projects have the same concept with this project, but I'm sure every project has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects.
and I hope with the excellence that exists within the project is able to attract the attention of many investors.

teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:58:01 AM

many projects have the same concept with this project, but I'm sure every project has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects.
and I hope with the excellence that exists within the project is able to attract the attention of many investors.
you were right, and hopefully this project can run smoothly until the desired success can be achieved.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

you were right, and hopefully this project can run smoothly until the desired success can be achieved.
Although same, but it is according to exchage project I am definitely all believers with this project because it is very promising and this is a real project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

Although same, but it is according to exchage project I am definitely all believers with this project because it is very promising and this is a real project.
Yes you are indeed correct, but let's see how the development of this project.
Hopefully the hard work being done all teams will give you incredible results.
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

Your whitelabel decisions make the stoxum exchange very attractive. Could you say the approximate prices for the service?
In order to answer this question, we need to imagine how many tokens remain in the system. At this stage, it is not even possible to roughly name what percentage of tokens should be available to gain access to whitelabel solutions
What about the dividends. Will I receive it as STM or currency?
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

Your whitelabel decisions make the stoxum exchange very attractive. Could you say the approximate prices for the service?
In order to answer this question, we need to imagine how many tokens remain in the system. At this stage, it is not even possible to roughly name what percentage of tokens should be available to gain access to whitelabel solutions
What about the dividends. Will I receive it as STM or currency?
Dividends will distributed like STM tokens once every 10 minutes. Before sending dividends, the system aggregates revenues in different currencies and purchases the tokens sold on the platform to be sent as dividends.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

Many exchanges contain a limit on the amount of currency that can be withdrawn per day. Do you plan to set transaction rates on the Stoxum platform?
Commission for transaction will be 0.2%. But the Stoxum team does not plan to make any restrictions on currency withdrawal
If I want to increase my income, how can I do this thanks to Stoxum?
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

If I have not written to the white list, is it possible to see the prototype of the platform before August?
flexnbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

You can read the instruction of the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3489681.0 and choose campaigns to increase your income.
ellleM

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

You can read the instruction of the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3489681.0 and choose campaigns to increase your income.
And how will be given encouragement - the more I did the more I received tokens?
flexnbit

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

If I have not written to the white list, is it possible to see the prototype of the platform before August?
Announcements to early investors began to arrive after the first stage of pre-sales. As for users who were not included in the white list, it is likely that the team will show some of the developments in the beginning of the summer.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

I saw that you have already released wallets to install on your computer. Do you plan to develope mobile applications? Will they be combined with the platform or installed as independent programs?
flexnbit

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

And how will be given encouragement - the more I did the more I received tokens?
Not certainly in that way. The system of distribution of tokens is interesting. First you earn stakes, and then tokens are distributed between all participants depending on their activity. For the bounty campaign were allocated 750,000 tokens so you can get quite a ggod number of stm.
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

Announcements to early investors began to arrive after the first stage of pre-sales. As for users who were not included in the white list, it is likely that the team will show some of the developments in the beginning of the summer.
Let's hope that the team members will publish some information about how the developments are progressing to maintain the interest of investors, as they did with their wallets.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

I saw that you have already released wallets to install on your computer. Do you plan to develope mobile applications? Will they be combined with the platform or installed as independent programs?
Of course, as without them. Mobile wallets will be available by the end of 2018. They will support android and ios operating systems, and installed using a file, because the team does not plan to upload wallets to stores, because the Stoxum project has open source code.
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

Hi. Is it worth worrying that the Stoxum exchange can be closed if you do not deal with its legalization?
velenara063

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

Stoxum project is ambitious and impressive. But is it possible to join the platform to users who are new to the issues of blockchain? if I buy a small amount of tokens, do I get dividends?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

Hi. Is it worth worrying that the Stoxum exchange can be closed if you do not deal with its legalization?
Certainly not many countries now regulate the issue of the work of the exchange of crypto-currencies. But all investors who plan to launch their exchanges helps to whitelabel, can supplement them with the verification procedure (KYC or AML) and legalize the exchange in the country in which they need.
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Certainly not many countries now regulate the issue of the work of the exchange of crypto-currencies. But all investors who plan to launch their exchanges helps to whitelabel, can supplement them with the verification procedure (KYC or AML) and legalize the exchange in the country in which they need.
But what about countries with legislative restrictions? It seems you did not set a limit on user participation from China or the US?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: