Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:22:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does war affect the price of bitcoin?  (Read 781 times)
israfil

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Yes I agree with your opinion in Monaco. So I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is very suitable for investing in our resources, so I'm Monaco. If we want to get all the benefits of using I S Bitakay in I Barokatha, we get many opportunities. It is important, with Bitcoin, we can still bring our investment as long as the internet network. So my Monaghan Bitakken should be used by everyone.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

Yes offcaus, war can affect bitcoin price, war can affect world system, without peace and stability, nothing can be done, not only bitcoin but everything, invest your money on bitcoin wisely.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

Mr Trump has announced a precise crackdown on Syria, a war that would destabilise the world and would buy other assets for safety. Is bitcoin the best option? I find that bitcoin has indeed started to grow.

You are welcome to express your views and opinions.

Everything is possible. We only know what we are allowed to know. And how are things really there .. I honestly do not like politics and everything that is connected with it) But I think bitcoin and things like that have been involved in these cases for a long time already
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

It could have some major effects, since a war could bring a lot of damage not only physically but also economically and mentally. If the war started on the major countries that we may consider has the most transactions made or users engaged in the crypto world, then the possibilty of the rates will definitely fluctuate. But that will still depend on how does the Government handle their economic stability in times of war.
tnekramor

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

Ofcourse it will affect because economy will be affected.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

Of couse, any war is a tragedy and it affects people, governments and economies all around the world. I think it`s not the right time to panic. For now we have what is called moral panic - people make various judgements, suggestions but as it was posted earlier - we know exactly what we are allowed to know. Personally I think that we should continue to live our own lives and do what we are good at.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

USA and allies have declared war on Syria by firing 100 missiles into Syria.

If Russia and China joins forces and enter the WAR, that will be a major WAR.

It is advisable to sell Bitcoins and buy gold and silver because gold and silver protects people's wealth during wars and inflation.
Price of the coin will of course fall due to the war. WWII left the participant countries in terrible state. There was large unemployment and inflation. Political instability in the countries was the sole reasons people started migrating and investing elsewhere. Majority of people who have invested in Bitcoin are from the 4 actively participant countries in the war and many from the allies. This situation is terrible and if not stopped, the demand of the coin will fall and the prices as well. How ever the demand from the rest countries will try to keep it in the equilibrium position.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

Hi,

I think that external event can indeed influence the price.
Though, I must say that I don't really see the link between a war and bitcoin

Maybe I am completely wrong, though, and if you have any examples, I would be glad to see them!

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

Bitcoin would not be affected by war unless countries destroy underwater internet cable, people that are mining are affected by power outage and other factors. Then war can affect bitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

War between the nations or in the countries was so rare nowadays. Because of the United Nation and peace talks. Does it affects the Cryptocurrency or the Bitcoins?? Other say's YES because of the assets that will be lost and sell. No because Bitcoin does't care what was happening but only to save and earn for you.
On my opinion war doesn't affect the price of the Bitcoin.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

Mr Trump has announced a precise crackdown on Syria, a war that would destabilise the world and would buy other assets for safety. Is bitcoin the best option? I find that bitcoin has indeed started to grow.

You are welcome to express your views and opinions.

Yes, of course, Bitcoin is the best option right now, but I don't think  the bombing will escalate to world war but we still have to see how Russia reacts to it, it will not harm bitcoin price so far it is showing it's not, war between two countries is very much different from world war we have so many wars going around the world.

Indeed there is no way its gonna affect the prices of bitcoin. I mean America and Syria has got their own wars and its about the politics, fundamentals and much more but its not about the trades or investment which ended up badly in between them. So it doesnt hamper the prices of bitcoin at all. The economic circulation of the country will get disturbed when there is world war itself and then that could indirectly affect the bitcoin value as well. However you have to know that there are actually huge number of small and big wars around the world but we dont even realise that they are happening out there. Still bitcoin is here and its going up. So its kinda depends on what stuff the war is really.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

of course bitcoin price will affected if the war happen, because it will makes the currency in this world will unstable and i think bitcoin will be the way to makes their money can stable because bitcoin price will be the most stable if the war happen

ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

of course if there is a commotion between countries will greatly affect the bitcoin price is caused by the decline of enthusiasts or the investment in bitcoin, especially if the country is a big country and the frightening of many investors in it certainly bitcoin prices will drop dramatically.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

Whenever a war occurs,it destabilise the country's economy which is linked to the war.Uuuntil now,people have found assets like gold to be safer during wars.But bitcoin has not faced any war situations yet.If a war occurs,it could not be said that people would chose bitcoin as it has not gained enough trust when compared to gold.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 04:00:00 PM by Lenzie

War does not just affact bitcoin it also affect the whole country's status. The people are affected they're safety is at risk. What do you think  this people were thinking if they think that they will still continue using bitcoin?

War affects all not only bitcoin. War is a very serious topic to consider. Once there is war, all things might change such as prices of good and commodities and also prices of coins. It might drop since the value of it become lesser if we talk about war.
Indeed price of the commodities will incress because of low supply due to alot of limitation. And also there will be no one that will invest in that very difficult situation. It is not a priority so why bother.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀