Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does war affect the price of bitcoin?  (Read 781 times)
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:26:14 AM

Mr Trump has announced a precise crackdown on Syria, a war that would destabilise the world and would buy other assets for safety. Is bitcoin the best option? I find that bitcoin has indeed started to grow.

You are welcome to express your views and opinions.

I think the war will have some positive impact on the price of bitcoin, and in the volatile situation people will buy bitcoin, not gold, because it's easier to store. But I don't want to see bitcoin go up because of the war.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

War in any country, clearly destabilize the whole world and I figure in war time, the valuation of BTC will increment on the grounds that in the war time, there will be shortage of everything and yes clearly the monetary emergency will be one of the significant issue and on account of which, the valuation of BTC will blow up in light of increment sought after. So yes, the war time could be useful for BTC.
WillBe

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

I think bitcoin is quite risky when it's used for serious stuff, bitcoin is still on the brink of status, there's no full clarity about the status of bitcoin, let alone price is very controversial in bitcoin.
seanskie18

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

Yes of course, if war is in the place of one of the supporters of bitcoin and attack the innocent people by the terrorist so the supporters of it will going decreases. If bitcoin has lowest supporters, also price of bitcoin will going low.

Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

Usually, war helps to raise the economies of those countries that supply arms to the belligerents. At the cost of bitcoin, the war should not be affected.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 684

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

Sure, that's very influential. Because when the war happened, the people will be afraid to save their money in a bank or used fiat money. Bitcoin and gold are the one of best solution.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

Mr Trump has announced a precise crackdown on Syria, a war that would destabilise the world and would buy other assets for safety. Is bitcoin the best option? I find that bitcoin has indeed started to grow.

You are welcome to express your views and opinions.
I think that the war does not affect much Bitcoin in the current situation, the market is fluctuating a lot, but there are very well developed money like Eth, many investors are afraid of their money if Like the war broke out in their country.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

The war has made people concerned about the protection of property. I think many people will come to Bitcoin to invest and hide their property. So Bitcoin will raise prices.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

Yes, a serious war between two or more countries would affect the price of Bitcoin considering the indirect price domino effect on other countries. However, I am not sure that it will affect in a positive manner or in a negative manner as there are both possibilities. People might think that it is not a wise idea to keep money in banks when things are unstable, on the other hand, people might think in the same way for Bitcoin in such case so it is difficult to predict anything in my opinion.
Dietere

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

In response to this question you need to keep in mind a few things. But one thing we have to understand is that currency warfare only happens and really affects when our currency is really strong. In the world there have been many scenarios for the dollar, which was also mentioned in James Rickards' Currency Wars, when Russia and China started to use a common currency, based on diplomatic and economic dominance in many other countries whether the US is still standing or not? It was a hypothetical scenario and it did not happen, but at this stage it was different. This is no longer the fight of money between nations, but it is a war of tycoons with nations.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

for bitcoin war does nt effect it is unlike dollar or oil it is decentralized away from government regulations
Fergale

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

My answer is yes. Make sure that bitcoin's price will be affected by any war. Man is the subject of all actions in the market, where war is directly influenced by man. Bridging nature, you understand?
Aubrey Wilson

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

If war occurs between countries in the world. You know that there is bitcoin in the country, and the country bans bitcoin. So be sure that the price of the bitcoin will be affected by any war.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

Ofcourse especially if the war happens in the nation who welcome very well crypto. In my imagination if war will happen in one nation pretty sure no internet connection and no signal to transmit massages to another. That will happen to avoid unnecessary plan of terrorist. If no internet connection and no signals it is clear no bitcoin connection, no investors and probably the price will be affected.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

For sure war affect the price of bitcoin. Two extreme emotions – greed and fear – comprise the spectrum through which the majority of participants in the bitcoin market make their buy and sell decisions.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

In my own personal views, if war is inevitable that will happen in Syria, that could be a problem in the  crypto world where this will result to FUD and negative impact on the growth of bitcoin.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

Of course, especially when conflicts occur in countries where the population receives and uses bitcoin in transactions.
With the war going on, internet network traffic will be shambles. That means the sale and purchase of bitcoin is also disrupted.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

It maybe experiencing a light effect on price value of bitcoin in the market due to the war effect , because there maybe some edtablishment who accepting bitcoin and will be hit by this war effects and those establishment are part already of the bitcoin economy.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

If it only affects two countries then I don't think there would be any bad effect at all. And this what we call "war" against in Syria only affects one place which is Syria. Syrians are not sending any troops in U.S. Soil as there enemy is also within their country and I don't even know why Trump wants to wage war against a country they are not directly affected. If a lot of countries are affected where multiple places are hit with the war then I don't see any people holding their Bitcoin as food and water is needed and liquidating their assets is needed for them to satisfy high demands, therefore prices of Bitcoin will go down.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

For me the war in other country is not affecting the value of bitcoin, the really affecting the price is the FUD and fake news, together with the banning of bitcoin is some country in asia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: