Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ETN Mobile Miner is giving Free ETN?
Yes - 23 (65.7%)
No - 3 (8.6%)
Don't Know - 9 (25.7%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum (ETN) Mobile Miner  (Read 1842 times)
sheenarif (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

My phone shows 30h/s which would be around .3etn per day right?

All phones are showing 30h/s, you will get approx 8 ETN with this hash rate daily, sometimes 10 also Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

Haha wow i was gonna say 1 cent a day (.3etn) seemed like too much of a joke. That's how much a real miner at 30h/s would make according to whattomine.com mining calculator for etn

After 6 or however many hours i'm already at 3.33 etn which is a nice surprise.. actually not as much of a joke now
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:44:36 PM

The mobile miner seems interesting with a neat & clean GUI. However, something's buzzing me. Even after a few days of continuous mobile mining, my battery drainage is showing less than 4% consumed by this ETN mobile miner, which seems unrealistic when we're talking about "mining".

To me, it now seems like they're actually off-loading their pre-mine of ETN through payouts of mobile-mining (the miner looks like pretty dummy and something similar to countdown/timer). Roll Eyes
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:18:45 AM

I didn't try ETN mobile miner yet but is this mining app of phone would be profitable? I mean, that tiny batter that your phone have would be drained and would need to change in no time if you want to mine. Now, if your battery would be damage in a week of mining, would the earnings could pay for the damage and could let you have your new battery? Please convince me  Grin
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

ETN Mobile Miner is i think designed by ETN network for spreading and populating Electroneum as mobile miner mining spread is very low even on high class mobile phone too. so i think this is best way for ETN awareness.

dudezt

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:16:51 AM

Mining full speed here, also bought a lot of electroneum Smiley
dudezt

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:39:09 AM

Btw, anyone with problems with the mining app not sending the coins to the app's wallet? Already at 127 etn here and still not in the wallet lol.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:18:15 AM

Electroneum not update POW and all asics come to this network.
Now network hashrate is ~900Mh/s OMG
Mobile miners go out

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

Haha wow i was gonna say 1 cent a day (.3etn) seemed like too much of a joke. That's how much a real miner at 30h/s would make according to whattomine.com mining calculator for etn

After 6 or however many hours i'm already at 3.33 etn which is a nice surprise.. actually not as much of a joke now

The quantity will keep on increasing my friend, it is giving a fare amount of ETN Smiley
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

The mobile miner seems interesting with a neat & clean GUI. However, something's buzzing me. Even after a few days of continuous mobile mining, my battery drainage is showing less than 4% consumed by this ETN mobile miner, which seems unrealistic when we're talking about "mining".

To me, it now seems like they're actually off-loading their pre-mine of ETN through payouts of mobile-mining (the miner looks like pretty dummy and something similar to countdown/timer). Roll Eyes

Yes it is, but it is indeed giving a good amount of ETN in a single day without affecting the battery of mobile, a good miner with good earning, they have done a good job by launching this ETN Mobile Miner Smiley
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:29:02 AM

I didn't try ETN mobile miner yet but is this mining app of phone would be profitable? I mean, that tiny batter that your phone have would be drained and would need to change in no time if you want to mine. Now, if your battery would be damage in a week of mining, would the earnings could pay for the damage and could let you have your new battery? Please convince me  Grin

It is not at all draining the battery my friend, nothing happens to the phone, it is running silently in the background without damaging the phone or battery Smiley
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

ETN Mobile Miner is i think designed by ETN network for spreading and populating Electroneum as mobile miner mining spread is very low even on high class mobile phone too. so i think this is best way for ETN awareness.

Absolutely my friend Smiley
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

Btw, anyone with problems with the mining app not sending the coins to the app's wallet? Already at 127 etn here and still not in the wallet lol.

It is not a problem my friend, the ETN are not going to the wallet due to the load on the transactions, they are working on it to fix it soon, many have already receiving the pending ETN in their wallets, your 127 ETN will also will be in the wallet soon Smiley
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:33:24 AM

Electroneum not update POW and all asics come to this network.
Now network hashrate is ~900Mh/s OMG
Mobile miners go out

Congratulations my friend, but many users are earning good with mobile miner too, and please don't say anyone to go out, this thread is for the awareness of the mobile miner Smiley
dudezt

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:34:05 AM

It is not a problem my friend, the ETN are not going to the wallet due to the load on the transactions, they are working on it to fix it soon, many have already receiving the pending ETN in their wallets, your 127 ETN will also will be in the wallet soon Smiley

nice, thx Grin
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:37:37 AM

nice, thx Grin

Pleasure is always mine Smiley
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

Yes it is, but it is indeed giving a good amount of ETN in a single day without affecting the battery of mobile, a good miner with good earning, they have done a good job by launching this ETN Mobile Miner Smiley

Actually, it's not a thing to be proud of them. They didn't release the miner, instead, they released something like a counter in the name of a miner.

If they're really distributing the pre-mined ETN to mobile-miners, this strategy won't last longer.
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:07:17 AM

Actually, it's not a thing to be proud of them. They didn't release the miner, instead, they released something like a counter in the name of a miner.

If they're really distributing the pre-mined ETN to mobile-miners, this strategy won't last longer.

Yes you are right, but whatever are the reasons - they are giving ETN in the name of a miner, people are getting it, they have official announcement about the continuation of this miner, so what is the problem in getting free ETN by using this mobile miner Smiley
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

Will I get the same 30h/s rate on an older phone? Is it a constant speed for each device? Simply asking, because I have tried the mobiler miner on different Galaxies like S7,8 and 9 and they all hash the same ... just cba making another account to check out the speed on my antique Lenovo phone :d
sheenarif (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

Will I get the same 30h/s rate on an older phone? Is it a constant speed for each device? Simply asking, because I have tried the mobiler miner on different Galaxies like S7,8 and 9 and they all hash the same ... just cba making another account to check out the speed on my antique Lenovo phone :d

Yes it is now giving a constant speed of 30+h/s, earlier it was giving speed according to mobile processor. With a constant speed every phone will get same amount of ETN. Earlier the costly phone users were getting more and vice versa. Now its good with constant speed  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: