Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 472 times)
EricJones

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

At first when bitcoin cash came out, a lot of investors thought it was just another scam coin from developers trying to make some quick money and thought it would die out soon enough, but then bitcoin cash went on to prove itself that it can be just as good a payment method as bitcoin and actually offered cheaper fees and faster transaction time so I think if anything happens to bitcoin, bitcoin cash will take over

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Conal Garcia

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:24:36 AM

I think it will develop fast. Bitcoin Cash is ranked No. 3 on the coinmarketcap website, the most trusted market capitalization rating ever trusted by any trade. Cheesy
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

Bitcoin cash became one of the coins is good to invest in the long term I think. However, the stages of bitcoin cash I think still lose by bitcoin and also the ethereum. so for me less so promising.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

as long roger and co have a fund they will always here to stay. You see people on twitter who defend bcash is mainly a sockpuppet though. And we know hijacking the brand will get you nowhere, sure you can get pump along the way, but it will never change the fact it's just riding bitcoin brand.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

Hello, I find Bitcoin cash an ugly nothing with agressive PR-managment and scum-like team. They have zero technology development, they just trying to become rich. What are the long-term perspectives for those who are trying to get money going on other's heads?..
Chris Hauer

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:39:40 AM

I like bitcoin cash because it has a lot of strengths. Firsts, quick, accurate transaction: Bitcoin Cash transactions are made extremely fast because the currency possesses eight times the block size of Bitcoin. Seconds, safe, secure: Bitcoin Cash has created a solid wall against hackers for stealing your money with replay protection and wipeout protection.
Choi Jihun

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:27:15 AM

I believe in the potential of Bitcoin Cash which released on August 1, 2017 - just a few months ago - after Bitcoin's hard fork. Bitcoin has a headache because the maximum limit of a block is only 1MB, making 3 transactions per second, while Bitcoin is growing too fast and more and more investors are looking at copper. This transaction, the more Bitcoin can not afford it. Thus, congestion caused many people to wait too long, from which hard fork was born to solve this problem, they separated Bitcoin into a branch called Bitcoin Cash.  Cool
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

At the rate that bitcoin cash is going, my guess is that it will keep growing along with the other coins in the market. I can recall that everyone thought that bitcoin cash being a fork off of bitcoin that it would not go far and would die off in no time but you gotta hand it to it, it has come a long way since then and keeps surpassing expectations. Looks like its here to stay.
Venn Harris

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:09:04 AM

The Bitcoin Cash electronic money was born to solve the problems that Bitcoin faced, so of course Bitcoin Cash needed the really essential features for the electronic money market: Block size of Bitcoin Cash up to 8MB; Provides replay protection and wipeout protection as the ultimate protection; There is a difference in transaction signatures, block fork must be greater than 1 MB and new method support to customize the algorithm's speed (Proof-Of-Work) faster and more convenient. You see, this is reason why I believe that the bitcoin cash will be a strong coin.
neatneet

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:17:45 AM

I think Bcash's antagonistic presence in the space has done it more harm than good at this point, it will take a long time to recover from all the ill will it has generated in the crypto space in my opinion.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:32:43 AM

Well I guess it will be going growth for long run like other crypto.
I see the movement of bitcoin cash well I see it's good and I think it have a great potential in the future.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:47:13 AM

In my view, you are in a hurry to do that will never happen and, you can switch back to Bitcoin and be on the winning side. One advantage of Bitcoin Cash over Bitcoin is low cost. And you better invest a really worthy or try investing in ICO. So first do invest in ICO random go check the team background and also Do some research and later you will find it.

Daniel Brian 1508

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:05:57 AM

Bitcoin Cash - a currency separated from Bitcoin - is slowly showing us the potential of its future. This coin has many preeminent features. Bitcoin Cash still has a lot of potential to grow in the money market. You can consider Bitcoin Cash as a promising investment channel.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:35:55 AM

Bitcoin cash is a blockchain-based point-to-point cryptocurrency that allows users to conduct transactions directly without the intervention of a middleman or third party. Many updates and changes make users' transactions cheaper and transactions faster. I think bitcoin cash is worth investing.
Rudolph White

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

I believe in the potential of Bitcoin Cash which released on August 1, 2017 - just a few months ago - after Bitcoin's hard fork. Bitcoin has a headache because the maximum limit of a block is only 1MB, making 3 transactions per second, while Bitcoin is growing too fast and more and more investors are looking at copper. This transaction, the more Bitcoin can not afford it. Thus, congestion caused many people to wait too long, from which hard fork was born to solve this problem, they separated Bitcoin into a branch called Bitcoin Cash.
maslovp

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

In my opinion, future of bitcoin cash is not good. If you see the price trends, it has completely failed to retain the price growth in last few months.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

Bitcoin cash has been showing that despite what everyone thinks about it being a fork, that  it can actually do good and at this point, bitcoin cash is starting to look like a good coin to invest in. If it continues on this path and the price of bitcoin cash increase to grow then the future is looking bright for the coin. I did not believe in it at first because it was a hard fork but now I am starting to see things differently
kevin135

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

I really believe in Bitcoin Cash and I think it will rise.
It´s a good coin.
Even though it´s a fork of bitcoin.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

The focus of the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) community is to make the network fast and cheap. The BCH community believes that by focusing on these characteristics, BCH will carry more people, which will promote the decentralization of the network. The advantages of low-cost transaction costs, infrastructure, and merchant support made me very optimistic about BCH.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

I'm a very noob when it comes to cryptocurrency and things related to it, and started my journey as a crypto trader running the risk of buying some bitcoins to trade. Things got more interested when the Bitcoin price drastically spiked last couple of months, and, of course, I made some considerable amount of money out of it at the time, it felt me like I started on trading in the nick of time. At the time, there were some news spreading about the positivity of Bitcoin Cash, and also it was its high peak. Then I immediately converted all of my Bitcoin that I had at the time to Bitcoin Cash, and waited it to go more upward.

But, unfortunately, things haven't been well as I expected in the recent months, it's only crashening. But with the recent spike happening with Bitcoin, there're a little hope that Bitcoin Cash finally go up. I want to know about what are your opinions about Bitcoin Cash, and, hopefully can we expect it to be a life saver or is it just a dying coin with no future?

I'm wondering too what will happen to Bitcoin Cash. The technology seems really good, but more I see the communiy lead by roger ver to be hijacking original bitcoin, more it feels wrong

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: