Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 472 times)
yasmikash (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:48:30 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 09:14:14 AM by yasmikash

I'm a very noob when it comes to cryptocurrency and things related to it, and started my journey as a crypto trader running the risk of buying some bitcoins to trade. Things got more interested when the Bitcoin price drastically spiked last couple of months, and, of course, I made some considerable amount of money out of it at the time, it felt me like I started on trading in the nick of time. At the time, there were some news spreading about the positivity of Bitcoin Cash, and also it was its high peak. Then I immediately converted all of my Bitcoin that I had at the time to Bitcoin Cash, and waited it to go more upward.

But, unfortunately, things haven't been well as I expected in the recent months, it's only crashening. But with the recent spike happening with Bitcoin, there're a little hope that Bitcoin Cash finally go up. I want to know about what are your opinions about Bitcoin Cash, and, hopefully can we expect it to be a life saver or is it just a dying coin with no future?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vincentvincent

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

I think it would be better te spread your portfolio over different crypto's.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

Im not really into Bcash, i just dont see any future in it. I dont want to start FUD or something like that, you better investing to something really worth i mean try to investing in ICO, dont just invest in random ICO go check the team background first. Do some little research and youll be find.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

Bitcoin cash is a fairly good altcoin with steady performance and dedicated community. And it's price always has been near 10% of BTC on both rise and fall. And would be a good alternative to diversify your portfolio.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

I'm a very noob when it comes to cryptocurrency and things related to it, and started my journey as a crypto trader running the risk of buying some bitcoins to trade. Things got more interested when the Bitcoin price drastically spiked last couple of months, and, of course, I made some considerable amount of money out of it at the time, it felt me like I started on trading in the nick of time. At the time, there were some news spreading about the positivity of Bitcoin Cash, and also it was its high peak. Then I immediately converted all of my Bitcoin that I had at the time to Bitcoin Cash, and waited it to go more upward.

But, unfortunately, things haven't been well as I expected in the recent months, it's only crashening. But with the recent spike happening with Bitcoin, there're a little hope that Bitcoin Cash finally go up. I want to know about what are your opinions about Bitcoin Cash, and, hopefully can we expect it to be a life saver or is it just a dying coin with no future?

last time in the lightning network days.. bch bull run from 300 to 3k i think but now that market goes down of course it also go down.. but other really believe with it.. so i think it will still go with the market trend..

D76
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

Bitcoincash will be obsolete when the bitcoin lightning network is activated. It was intended to cover the shortfalls of the original bitcoin but when those are overcome there is no reason to even use bitcoincash. Trade it for now, then dump it before lightning is released

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

there is never any future for any copycat coin, a useless coin, coins with lots of issues, ... and bitcoin cash is all of the above so it is considered a shitcoin specially since the community as a whole is against it.

however, that doesn't mean it will simply drop dead. there are shitcoins that are alive for years even though nobody even uses them and their trading volume is less than $20 per day!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
yasmikash (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

Im not really into Bcash, i just dont see any future in it. I dont want to start FUD or something like that, you better investing to something really worth i mean try to investing in ICO, dont just invest in random ICO go check the team background first. Do some little research and youll be find.
It's too late for that. Before I invest in ICO, first I should have a deep understand of it as I'm really a beginner to anything related to crypto.
yasmikash (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

Bitcoincash will be obsolete when the bitcoin lightning network is activated. It was intended to cover the shortfalls of the original bitcoin but when those are overcome there is no reason to even use bitcoincash. Trade it for now, then dump it before lightning is released
There are many theories about LN as for my observation. As what I know about LN, it seems not be an elegant solution, after all who knows when it actually go live.
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Hi, Bitcoin Cash may have less hashpower and a smaller network than Bitcoin, but it follows the original roadmap, the original code design, and the original vision of Bitcoin as peer-to-peer money.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

Stop living life of a lie.You're so delusioned by the social media and the reddit groups which convince you to believe BCH is the future of cryptos.
 - ShitCoinCash is not real crypto-currency.They're bitcoin's aborted child.
 - Like you mentioned BCH started going up after Bitcoin did.Doesn't that tell you enough about the currencies you should be investing in ?
 - The only use of BCH I can see is people making some free monies from the forked coins.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

I don't like forks. For me, this is an additional allocation of capital. It is better to have a large number of participants and a greater capitalization than to have two coins with a small capital. But in any business, partners are divided over time because they can not develop a common development strategy. I don't believe in the future of bch but I can be wrong.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

Just like any copycat, it will fall and sooner or later you will regret buying it. I just  hope it will pump like what happened when it was launch last year. But I won't be too optimistic about it.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

You got hustled and promised something that will never happen. Fortunate for you, you can shift back over to Bitcoin and be on the winning side. The one advantage Bitcoin Cash had over Bitcoin was low fees, and since SegWit has been implemented and LN is around the corner that is a moot point. I want to see how many legs BCash has to stand on after this year, it will hardly be more than one I'd imagine Roll Eyes.

gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

BCH price will rise again and it may move over 1000$ very soon.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

There is no future in bcash, its main goal is to replace bitcoin but I think any irrelevant coin's possibility of replacing btc is higher than bcash. It will stay as alt to btc.

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

after Roger Ver Rage Quit Interview a while ago,Bitcoin Cash credibility had been drowned to the point where people said it just another an 'Altcoin'.
which means people will not 'consider' it as the next CRYPTOCURRENCY just like what their supporter usually said.
from this point BCash will goes down day by day.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

Bitcoin cash will always remain an alternative to Bitcoin. But there is a huge backing behind bitcoin cash, so I don't think it will just die off as yet. There is still Jihan Wu. It remains a coin with potential upside, so just trade within your means.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

Just another dying coin with no future, in fact bitcoin cash pair already removed in so many exchange sites lately. That gives a real evidence if the bitcoin cash just another worthless coin with so many shills to make bullshit promise to the new comers to invest in the bitcoin cash. Dude, only thing bitcoin as the only one and there is no more another bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

I think that BCH will soon be removed from the market because BTC still exists. BTC has overcome the transaction fee and transaction time. This makes investors more confident with BTC. And organizations with big economies still support the BTC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: