Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile App using ripple.  (Read 346 times)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

Seems ripple engaging in everything. Ripple engaged banks now it started to engage on Mobile Apps.
https://dollardestruction.com/2018/04/10/first-mobile-app-using-ripple-technology-has-come-to-market/

yes we know ripple is currently building a lot of progress for its token innovation. I think ripples will be very potential to compete with ethereum if all future progress goes according to plan. because of course the value of the ripple will be doubled if all the plans are running.
Step NOY

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

Seems ripple engaging in everything. Ripple engaged banks now it started to engage on Mobile Apps.
https://dollardestruction.com/2018/04/10/first-mobile-app-using-ripple-technology-has-come-to-market/
There are 2 types of Ripple, one engaged from the beginning in my mobile applications, and about the second Ripple I have not heard for a long time. So this is not news at all if we're talking about top 3.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

I would like to say if this new development will only continue to make Ripple chances of surviving in the bigger future. Good from the project team and I hope good luck continues. And also a good development for currency ripple.perhaps within a few months, some banks will start using ripples to complete the transaction.
Kulafu (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

I think the idea look's very good.. Every project is well studied, very knowledgeable idea came up, no doubt with the people behind it.. Ripple is a good coin and it will be better. Can't wait to see how it grows rapidly!!!

Actually ripple have a clear vision. They already conceived the important of payment system and they exploit it. But other people still cannot get over on centralization issue.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:58:19 AM

At last they did it!
I've been waiting for this breakthrough for quite some time.
Though mobile apps dealing with cryptocurrencies is not a brand new idea, there are not as many practically implemented projects as we wished it to be.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

What I don't like in Ripple is that they brag about banks but until now there is no bank that use it on a daily basis of transaction like bitcoin. One more thing is the increase of supply every year. Imagine a 1Billion supply every month that will be added, inflation is just one step away.

SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:11:19 AM

I never understood why there was so much noise around this cryptocurrency. What makes her so special and valuable
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

a nice achievement seemed to ripple. This coin bit by bit build system and a strong cooperation. for the next few years seemed to ripple will begin to be great good value as well as demand in the market.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

I never understood why there was so much noise around this cryptocurrency. What makes her so special and valuable
Because it's involved in many institutions such banks and other government and non-government payment services.
And the other is many tag this coin as centralize.

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

This is very positive news for the ripple in particular as well as for the cryptocurrencies market in general as Blockchain technology has now been applied in mobile apps. Ripple is a potential project associated with banks in dealing with transaction speed. So the first payment application using the technology of the ripple will help this crypto increase in exchange rates on the market.

firasbc

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

Many people said that ripple is just a scam putted by banks to make people believe in this coin and investing on it but the reality is that the banks are putting there miney on bitcoin and ethereum and one day ripple will break down, so the result will be :banks get richer and ripple holders crush...well these words are not 1000% real but it could happen so beware.
Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

Many people said that ripple is just a scam putted by banks to make people believe in this coin and investing on it but the reality is that the banks are putting there miney on bitcoin and ethereum and one day ripple will break down, so the result will be :banks get richer and ripple holders crush...well these words are not 1000% real but it could happen so beware.

I never get the logic here why bank will do that why throwing FUD for ripple.
Ripple made a good profit for the traders and the developers gain a lot on it. There's is no reason to abandon it.

hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

Mobile app is not enough to make Ripple pump. The problem of Ripple is the centralized coin and the huge amount of supply that goes higher and higher every month. This is the reasons why investors don't trust Ripple.

Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

Mobile app is not enough to make Ripple pump. The problem of Ripple is the centralized coin and the huge amount of supply that goes higher and higher every month. This is the reasons why investors don't trust Ripple.
I cant just reckon why people so negative on word centralize on ripple. The important here is profit if you invest on this coin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: