Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:24:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile App using ripple.  (Read 348 times)
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

Seems ripple engaging in everything. Ripple engaged banks now it started to engage on Mobile Apps.
https://dollardestruction.com/2018/04/10/first-mobile-app-using-ripple-technology-has-come-to-market/
great news.
Ripple is now progressing well
hopefully the future can grow even bigger

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kulafu (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:24:26 AM

Seems ripple engaging in everything. Ripple engaged banks now it started to engage on Mobile Apps.
https://dollardestruction.com/2018/04/10/first-mobile-app-using-ripple-technology-has-come-to-market/

its a new groundbreaking for ripple then.. but honestly i dont really like ripple its so centralized for me..

D68

That's what you heard from the people who don't want you to invest to ripples they did the same thing with ETH and look who's getting much of ETH right now but those who also fud during those times. Ripple has stayed on top of the marketcap for maybe since the time you have been in crypto. Most are investing to it quietly but fud they didn't.
FUD ! really ! . If it is true then it is not FUD , There is facts here .

Is Ripple centralized ?
The fact say yes it is centralized .
Is Ripple anonymous ?
The facts say it is not anonymous .
Is Ripple consider a real crypto ?
Look at the above to answers , Of course it should not consider as crypto .
Is Ripple a good investment ?
For sure it is great investment , But that should never change the facts I mentioned above .
I don't think so if is an issue about centralize or not centralize. The fact here, ripple generates money to the investors and that matter most.
And do you have any proof about what you have mentioned?

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:51:48 AM

its a new groundbreaking for ripple then.. but honestly i dont really like ripple its so centralized for me..

D68

That's what you heard from the people who don't want you to invest to ripples they did the same thing with ETH and look who's getting much of ETH right now but those who also fud during those times. Ripple has stayed on top of the marketcap for maybe since the time you have been in crypto. Most are investing to it quietly but fud they didn't.

Is Ripple centralized ?
Is Ripple anonymous ?
For sure it is great investment , But that should never change the facts I mentioned above .
I don't think so if is an issue about centralize or not centralize. The fact here, ripple generates money to the investors and that matter most.

So was ETH, they don't consider that ETH to be crypto back then. I have been here long enough to see users spread fud but was buying the token after the dip of prices. There was even a thread about "The end of the SCAM ETH" I don't know if you have read that but that was a long time ago.
Why do you think they are buying XRP on exchanges? And why is most of the reputable exchanges are adding XRP?
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

That is a pretty good find, thank you for sharing. Santander UK is quite a large bank with many customers so they are developing a useful app in colaboration with Ripple for the benefit of their customers. XRP adoption will gradually spread throughout the banking industry it is just a matter of when not if.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

D68

Is Ripple centralized ?
Is Ripple anonymous ?

So was ETH, they don't consider that ETH to be crypto back then. I have been here long enough to see users spread fud but was buying the token after the dip of prices. There was even a thread about "The end of the SCAM ETH" I don't know if you have read that but that was a long time ago.
Why do you think they are buying XRP on exchanges? And why is most of the reputable exchanges are adding XRP?

Right dude. Even on the ETH announcement forum there are negative on it and many belittling ETH. But now ETH is one of the desirable coin in the market.

ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

Next stop for Ripple is Amazon payment it looks like. That would be HUGE!

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

Next stop for Ripple is Amazon payment it looks like. That would be HUGE!
I don't think it will happen. I read an article before Amazon planing to  launch its own crypto.

hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

I do not particularly like Ripple because it is too centralized and is an instrument of banks. Although, on the other hand, investing in Ripple is quite reliable.

Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

I do not particularly like Ripple because it is too centralized and is an instrument of banks. Although, on the other hand, investing in Ripple is quite reliable.

It's your prerogative to like it or not. But investors don't really care on that as long there is gain on it investors will throw money on it.

Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

That is a pretty good find, thank you for sharing. Santander UK is quite a large bank with many customers so they are developing a useful app in colaboration with Ripple for the benefit of their customers. XRP adoption will gradually spread throughout the banking industry it is just a matter of when not if.

Nice! if it is happen then ripple (XRP) could outrun the BTC and ETH. The application of ripple is one that make this coin more desirable.

vladaziya1

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:25:38 AM

The project is developing and does not stand still. This is very good, as the more you develop, the more positive results, it's fine.
Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

The project is developing and does not stand still. This is very good, as the more you develop, the more positive results, it's fine.
Improvement and development is the key to make your product updated. Otherwise it will be left on the pavement.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:23:19 AM

I think ripples have a lot of progress to develop the technology. yes, I think even though it has not gone as planned but it does make great progress for the ripple value in the market. I believe ripples have a good chance of getting stronger in the next few years.
Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

I think ripples have a lot of progress to develop the technology. yes, I think even though it has not gone as planned but it does make great progress for the ripple value in the market. I believe ripples have a good chance of getting stronger in the next few years.

One of the reason why it has a slow development in the market because many think it centralized.
But for the good investors they don't really care as long it give them a profit.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

I guess this one reason why ripple now are going up,becoming top three coins is a big breakthrough,and if this continues maybe many investors will put their money to have this one.as this news will going to be the point of investing by some prospective investor like me.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:41:00 AM

Crypto is indeed a special coin if in my opinion. its development up to now already much cooperation with large enterprises, and the moment already have new breakthrough, I think the ripple will be great in the next few years. just wait for a matter of time that you specify.

Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

Ripple is one of the promising coin in crypto market, good potential coin and centralized and its related to banks 
dagenoshiela

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

I think the idea look's very good.. Every project is well studied, very knowledgeable idea came up, no doubt with the people behind it.. Ripple is a good coin and it will be better. Can't wait to see how it grows rapidly!!!
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

We cant do anything against it, but only one thing we can do, it is ignore it, not to buy or invest into, not to change your preciuous etc/btc to the ripple.
Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

We cant do anything against it, but only one thing we can do, it is ignore it, not to buy or invest into, not to change your preciuous etc/btc to the ripple.

I can't imagine why to ignore a profitable coin. Anyway it's your prerogative to do so.
Ripple is a one of the stellar coin worthy to invest with. 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: