Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy?  (Read 146438 times)
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:40:05 PM

Recently, I made a few crypto money on my radar by making inferences from market movements.

XTZ
BAT
VET
IOTA
BNB
KCS

I expect these crypto coins to rise dramatically when the bull season comes. (Not investment advice)
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:21:16 PM

The most likely scenario seems to me the further growth of both Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market. Over the past year, a lot of work has been done on the introduction of blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies in various areas of the global economy and favorable conditions have been created for their use in the banking system, medicine, insurance, real estate, etc.

If we think it is worth it, the market continues to rise and I am sure that the market will skyrocket again, when the price of bitcoin continues to rise and now reaches $ 5430 it will have a positive impact on altcoins that also rise.
Of course, my portfolio is quite a lot of coins that one way or another can go to make a profit or not bring anything at all.  But the main asset for me is ethereum, since its price is by far the most affordable today compared to Bitcoin.  In addition, I expect from ethereum at least 8 x growth.  If you compare with the potential of Bitcoin, then ethereum looks to me much more profitable.
if this question is approached purely arithmetically, then you are probably the right one.  But you should also take into account the fact that, according to many analysts, Bitcoin can break out much higher, and not only to the level of 2017.  Of course there are no prerequisites for this yet, but nonetheless.
Voevodin

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:04:08 PM

Hello what do you think about situation on market? Will price of crypto go up to reach new records or it is going down again?
There is no point in investing in the top 50 coins, as they will not give you huge profits. It's time to think about participating in IEO. Here's a suitable project. http://gexan.io/
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:20:35 PM

It's hard to say anything. I suggest you wait a few more weeks and focus on a few coins and choose between. I do not recommend making a purchase without doing enough research and removing the price graphs.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:43:49 PM

Yes this is a perfect time to buy btc and some alts.  I think btc stable bottom would.be 10000$ it wont go ddown any further.  Once you see bitcoin around 10,200 be sure to buy cause that will the last time you will see that price.

javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:22:15 PM

it's time to buy after a long time leaving the purchasing strategy because the market is not stable. I think maybe now is the best way to be used as a buying option because market conditions are beginning to experience a slight increase.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 09:23:13 AM

now yes right now just before the halving! do it

Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 09:31:43 AM

it's time to buy after a long time leaving the purchasing strategy because the market is not stable. I think maybe now is the best way to be used as a buying option because market conditions are beginning to experience a slight increase.
Yes, it's because the crypto currency manage to recover after the pandemic hits and other crisis going on in the world. If your planning for a short term, I suggest to wait a little bit drop of btc and other cryptocurrency but if you're a long term investors probably you will buy it right now. You value it's technology and application more than the price itself. I suggest to take old trusted coins rather than new coins. Right now it's risky to put your money it new develop coins, they might failed.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:54:03 PM

If someone else hasn't bought anything, now is the time to do it, because the market is starting to grow and it is unlikely to fall much in the near future, because it may be too late in the future
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 08:32:07 PM

actually difficult to predict but if see movement of bitcoin since a few weeks I think prices will not go too far and will continue to experience price increases

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:16:16 AM

If someone else hasn't bought anything, now is the time to do it, because the market is starting to grow and it is unlikely to fall much in the near future, because it may be too late in the future

slowly but continues to increase is happening to bitcoin. I agree with you that do not delay the purchase, because the time available will quickly pass. Do not delay if you will make a purchase for investment, because that opportunity can missed.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:57:09 AM

yes its time to buy cryptocurrency because the price has been increasing and im sure many people also saw this moment and buy cryptocurrency too, buy and invest your money right now into cryptocurrency before you late. it's a good sign so far for the bull market to start in this month.
It is time to buy but not for all crypto. Before buying crypto never took shitcoin that may make you too loser. Try to buy from top 20 currency according to coinmarketcap. And do a small research before trading.
In my opinion, it is better to buy the top 10 coins in accordance with coinmarketcap, but somehow it all depends on the decisions of each person, the most important thing is we also have to do some research first because it is also very important

Yes, without researching it is not a good idea for investing, investing in TOP 50 coins has been always the best because we are seeing some exceptional activity from these coins. Not only is investing, we should always watch their updates and their activity in order to hold them for the long term.

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:44:36 PM

slowly but continues to increase is happening to bitcoin. I agree with you that do not delay the purchase, because the time available will quickly pass. Do not delay if you will make a purchase for investment, because that opportunity can missed.
Now the price of Bitcoin has reached $8000 and you have missed many opportunities to buy at low prices. I think the crypto market always gives you more opportunities to invest and you should choose when the market is down because it's a good time for you to consider. In my opinion the covid-19 situation is starting to get better and will definitely end soon by the end of this year so you can be assured when choosing to invest.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀