Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZUFLO.IO [ZFL] - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 4238 times)
sawsea

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

ZUFLO’s mission is to form an easy to use integrated Blockchain/Sidechain platform for trading & financing where the needs of the user, come first.

Integration of Fiat & Cryptocurrency Exchange: 
Both, Crypto & FIAT exchange markets continue to evolve. It now requires a single platform that will allow high liquidity for a variety of Crypto & Fiat assets, as well as efficiently provide an interoperable trading environment - saving on time and compounding fees from multi-step trades. Zuflo is offering a unique platform to many active cryptocurrency trading communities, where they can exchange between fiat currencies and top-ranking cryptocurrencies with a P2P system. This will allow secure and safe transactions among several Fiat & Cryptocurrencies with low trading rates. 
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sufcrop11

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

What ?are you serious you said already that its ok to remove the Signature in the previous week? and Now your backtracking  again common make up your mind? the Campaign is already Finish thou how about others they are in New Campaigns and Wearing Already other Signature what happen to there earned stakes?                                       
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:48:06 AM

If I'm not mistaken 10 July until July 21, will do distribution. and if it is true hopefully all goes smoothly and all participants will obtain satisfactory results.
If your information is correct means it is now running its distribution process and I hope it can be smoothly not constrained to run according to plan.

investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:05:35 AM

If I'm not mistaken 10 July until July 21, will do distribution. and if it is true hopefully all goes smoothly and all participants will obtain satisfactory results.
If your information is correct means it is now running its distribution process and I hope it can be smoothly not constrained to run according to plan.

this is good news if indeed this project is going on a distribution, hopefully all will run smoothly until distribution is complete and the results will be obtained also satisfactory for the participants who have joined. we wish the best for all its.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
bikitkih

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

with a good team cooperation and support from the bounty hunter may fore his project ZUFLO can achieve maximum sales results and more and more investors are joining
ramores8

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

hope the exchange really launch soon
sure this coin is for the future. good luck zuflo.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:56:43 AM

certainly all look forward to the best for this, I'm sure the team will definitely give the best for participants who join here.

dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:57:10 AM

certainly all look forward to the best for this, I'm sure the team will definitely give the best for participants who join here.
According to the information for the exchange of Zuflo will be implemented after the distribution end and most likely in the months ahead and let's just wait.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:54:46 AM

looks like a promising project, providing many benefits to users and investors. your team is also an experienced person in the field, hopefully can solve the risks that arise. success for the airdrop program and your campaign, good luck reaching the target.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Terpusy

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

The competition of trading and financiall platform is very tight, of course the team should be more creative ideas to continue to run its superior program
Triop

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

hello community members everyone receive tokens as soon as possible dont panic its too much accounts  we will try to complete all transactions in the july plz if no body get tokens before 30 july who can pm me any time so plz wait for 30 july thanx for ur cooperation
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

hello community members everyone receive tokens as soon as possible dont panic its too much accounts  we will try to complete all transactions in the july plz if no body get tokens before 30 july who can pm me any time so plz wait for 30 july thanx for ur cooperation
I have been waiting to be able to sign up for the exchange of this project but apparently they are having problems in the last few days. The market situation is declining so the ZFL price can greatly affect the ecosystem of the project. I do not encourage people to trade ZFL during this time and we should wait until August for a better view of the market.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

Thank you for the information and there is still plenty of time for the team to complete the ZFL token distribution, i will wait until the time you have been announce.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:57:53 AM

I have been waiting to be able to sign up for the exchange of this project but apparently they are having problems in the last few days. The market situation is declining so the ZFL price can greatly affect the ecosystem of the project. I do not encourage people to trade ZFL during this time and we should wait until August for a better view of the market.
Today people can subscribe to their account on this exchange and I really like the interface of the site as it will surely attract users in the future. Individual ZFL can be good coins and people should not sell ZFL panic because I believe the development potential of this project is very high

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Haibui999

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:02:49 AM

I really like the interface of the site as it will surely attract users in the future. we will try to complete all transactions in the july plz if no body get ...
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

is the token distribution for gift hunters unfinished? I have not received a ZFL token for a video campaign, when will I get one?
I hope I will get it soon and ZFL will soon be listing on exchange
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:44:58 AM

is the token distribution for gift hunters unfinished? I have not received a ZFL token for a video campaign, when will I get one?
I hope I will get it soon and ZFL will soon be listing on exchange

just be patient because the exact distribution must also require precision, hopefully later will not get token immediately enter the wallet and the price was satisfactory.

donietran2709

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

I think this is a great project, clear road map, professional team. I think the project will be a great success  Wink
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

I reffered many people's with previous refferal link in which Zuflo in domain name. There is need to refferal again or not to those people which is already sign up with my previous refferal link.
Icoha2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

Zuflo has introduced the systems needed to ensure transaction costs are reduced, a big thing that investors have struggled. You will definitely get a good return on this investment. This is a chance you do not want to miss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: