Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZUFLO.IO [ZFL] - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 4238 times)
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:13:53 AM

I can not log into my account on zedxe.com. I can not create a new one. When will the platform work?
You should wait more at this point. Currently they have no official announcement about this exchange and you can only invite people to come here. Personally quite confident that ZUFLO will be one of the best exchange in the near future because trading platform of this platform is very easy and will surely attract a lot of investors in the future.
I am also sure that zuflo will give you the best possible performance for users, so many other members who are interested in using zuflo as their exchange.
Yes we should remain optimistic that zuflo could be progressing very well, because I see all the team who manage this project always do the best job for the development of zulfo next.
Now we stay tuned zuflo listings in token exchange only, and hope there will be a definite date information from the team zuflo.
I saw in a telegram promising team that zuflo will be listing in the exchange about the date of 15-30 August and hope the news is true seen so far the team has always kept his promise.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

I can not log into my account on zedxe.com. I can not create a new one. When will the platform work?
You should wait more at this point. Currently they have no official announcement about this exchange and you can only invite people to come here. Personally quite confident that ZUFLO will be one of the best exchange in the near future because trading platform of this platform is very easy and will surely attract a lot of investors in the future.
I am also sure that zuflo will give you the best possible performance for users, so many other members who are interested in using zuflo as their exchange.
Yes we should remain optimistic that zuflo could be progressing very well, because I see all the team who manage this project always do the best job for the development of zulfo next.
Now we stay tuned zuflo listings in token exchange only, and hope there will be a definite date information from the team zuflo.
I saw in a telegram promising team that zuflo will be listing in the exchange about the date of 15-30 August and hope the news is true seen so far the team has always kept his promise.
It is a great news and I myself believe in the zuflo team as they currently are always punctual in doing his duties and this became positive values towards the continuity of the projects. Hopefully in market prices zuflo $0.36 the appropriate token in promised.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

It is a great news and I myself believe in the zuflo team as they currently are always punctual in doing his duties and this became positive values towards the continuity of the projects. Hopefully in market prices zuflo $0.36 the appropriate token in promised.
We all wish the best for this project and hopefully, it all can be realized so many people who are lucky and feel the pleasure of this project.

cimate124

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:24:11 AM

Congrats for succesfully ico Dev 👍 whats next project you have
Zuflo Coin just list at your exchange? Or you have another exchange agreement too?
cimate124

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:23:29 AM

what I was worried about after I bought the zfl token at ico $ 0.36, I was afraid after the release in the market the price dropped.
because ico price is very large
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

I think now isn't the best time for listing their tokens. Its price will be very reduced. The situation on the market not very good. And I think it will not be better till the end of September.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

I think now isn't the best time for listing their tokens. Its price will be very reduced. The situation on the market not very good. And I think it will not be better till the end of September.

I agree with you, in this situation i think Zuflo tokens will not listed in exchange. All altcoin decrease and the current situation is not good for listed in exchange

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:07:57 AM

I hope that with this time extension the team will have a better strategy to attract the attention of many potential investors. We believe in the team here, they will definitely give their best and not disappoint all participants who have joined the project.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

I agree with you, in this situation i think Zuflo tokens will not listed in exchange. All altcoin decrease and the current situation is not good for listed in exchange
whenever it seems to me the most important is there clarity due to the presence of clarity makes the project supporters are increasingly confident that the projects developed and with like that at the time of listing on the market will be a lot of traders who are interested in following suit.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

whenever it seems to me the most important is there clarity due to the presence of clarity makes the project supporters are increasingly confident that the projects developed and with like that at the time of listing on the market will be a lot of traders who are interested in following suit.
If I personally always think positive about this project, I am sure the team will do their best not to make all the participants joined in the project feel let down. and I am also sure that this token can have a very good price on the market later.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

If I personally always think positive about this project, I am sure the team will do their best not to make all the participants joined in the project feel let down. and I am also sure that this token can have a very good price on the market later.
Yes, we look forward to the best news from the team about this exchange, I am also sure that the team will do their best for all and will provide satisfactory results for participants who have joined here.
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:34:11 AM

Yes, we look forward to the best news from the team about this exchange, I am also sure that the team will do their best for all and will provide satisfactory results for participants who have joined here.
We can only wait until the project listings on the market, but looking at the performance of the team during this time I became optimistic that the price of  Zuflo tokens will be as had been promised.
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:00:15 AM

We can only wait until the project listings on the market, but looking at the performance of the team during this time I became optimistic that the price of  Zuflo tokens will be as had been promised.
the important thing is that team communication with the community runs smoothly, so there will be no problem when this token delays to enter the market with the right reasons. so the community of this project won't go away forgetting it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:57:48 AM

the important thing is that team communication with the community runs smoothly, so there will be no problem when this token delays to enter the market with the right reasons. so the community of this project won't go away forgetting it

Yes you are right, most importantly the team has always been active in delivering the latest information against the projects so that we believe that the project is well managed.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:34:02 AM

Yes you are right, most importantly the team has always been active in delivering the latest information against the projects so that we believe that the project is well managed.
There are two characteristics of the development team that are diligent in communicating and discussing project developments but their products are too long to release while on the other hand the development team rarely communicates because of the focus on developing their products so they can be released as soon as possible.
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

I think zuflo price  on zedxe will be lower then ico price because this is new exchange . if it will list other exchange the value must increase and zedxe will became popular gradually
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:31:35 AM

I think zuflo price  on zedxe will be lower then ico price because this is new exchange . if it will list other exchange the value must increase and zedxe will became popular gradually
yes, we just look and look forward, hopefully even though the price will be low, the most important, there will still be benefits that the participants get.

Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:38:37 AM

I am sure that all teams will certainly do the best jobs so that everyone who joined in the project was able to obtain satisfactory results. so I remain optimistic that the price of this token has a very high price in the market.
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:11:38 AM

I am sure that all teams will certainly do the best jobs so that everyone who joined in the project was able to obtain satisfactory results. so I remain optimistic that the price of this token has a very high price in the market.
of course. There is no doubt about it. because they also don't want to if all its participants are disappointed, so definitely the team will do that best.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:50:18 AM

so far I personally always optimistic and confident that this token later will have a very high price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: