Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZUFLO.IO [ZFL] - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 4238 times)
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

Ive seen this kind of promises keep on saying few days but it will take forever for them to actually do it that is why there are plenty of coin died after the ico because team just promise but don’t do anything
What do you say? all of that certainly requires a process, and we have to believe that the team will do our best, as I'm sure all the teams don't want all those who have participated in this project was disappointed.
yes until now we are still waiting for the good news from the Zuflo team about their exchange and I myself also hope that this month the exchange zedXe can be operated.
maybe because with the current price conditions so that the team has not provided clarity about it all, we can only think positively and pray the best that soon there will be good news from the team.
what you say is true. We better wait for the latest news about this project, and I thought it better to join in his telegram so that we can see the development of this project, and we can also ask questions there. and always believed that all teams will do their best. because the team is also certainly don't want all attendees to join in this project will be disappointed.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bambangAja

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:58:17 AM

Ive seen this kind of promises keep on saying few days but it will take forever for them to actually do it that is why there are plenty of coin died after the ico because team just promise but don’t do anything
What do you say? all of that certainly requires a process, and we have to believe that the team will do our best, as I'm sure all the teams don't want all those who have participated in this project was disappointed.
yes until now we are still waiting for the good news from the Zuflo team about their exchange and I myself also hope that this month the exchange zedXe can be operated.
maybe because with the current price conditions so that the team has not provided clarity about it all, we can only think positively and pray the best that soon there will be good news from the team.
what you say is true. We better wait for the latest news about this project, and I thought it better to join in his telegram so that we can see the development of this project, and we can also ask questions there. and always believed that all teams will do their best. because the team is also certainly don't want all attendees to join in this project will be disappointed.
according to the information from the telegram admin, exchange zedXe is still in the test phase and they are just waiting for permission from the testing team, so please be patiently waiting.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:55:19 AM

according to the information from the telegram admin, exchange zedXe is still in the test phase and they are just waiting for permission from the testing team, so please be patiently waiting.
then we just be patient, and hopefully the testing team will also give good news to all of them, and the good results will be given by the team.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:26:20 PM

hello dev, what is the continuation of this zuflo project, when is the exchange zuflo launched? we all can't wait for the exchange to launch. What obstacles have made the launch not done?
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:40:54 AM

yes, why until now there has been no news about the Zuflo exchange even though it is already the end of the month, is there really a problem with the exchange or is it just not launched?
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:04:16 AM

hello dev, what is the continuation of this zuflo project, when is the exchange zuflo launched? we all can't wait for the exchange to launch. What obstacles have made the launch not done?
The development team is still experiencing a lot of problems and you should wait for more because this is not a good time to launch the product. I believe that this week or next week everything will go into operation and you can witness this ecosystem grow. Personally I would invest ZFL if there is more good news

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
suhadi88

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

yes, why until now there has been no news about the Zuflo exchange even though it is already the end of the month, is there really a problem with the exchange or is it just not launched?

Maybe the team is fixing everything very well, because of all it also need a process. and let us pray the best, hopefully soon there is good news about the market.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

The development team is still experiencing a lot of problems and you should wait for more because this is not a good time to launch the product. I believe that this week or next week everything will go into operation and you can witness this ecosystem grow. Personally I would invest ZFL if there is more good news
according to information from the telegram, if it is not wrong, it should be in the middle of this month the Zuflo market is ready to operate and we look forward to hoping that the information can be accounted for.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:13:57 AM

according to information from the telegram, if it is not wrong, it should be in the middle of this month the Zuflo market is ready to operate and we look forward to hoping that the information can be accounted for.
I hope that because all participants must be waiting for the information that can be accounted for, hopefully the trusted team always gives the best for the participants.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:36:13 AM

I hope that because all participants must be waiting for the information that can be accounted for, hopefully the trusted team always gives the best for the participants.
everyone is certainly looking forward to the latest news from this project about the market. and if I look at the telegram until today there is no certainty about the market.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

Tokens to Zuflo Major Investors' pools are still locked with us, and will be started distributing GRADUALLY once the Exchange will be launched by October 14, 2018. out of 200M Circulating Supply (that is 40% of the Total Supply of 500M tokens), within few days and then remaining Circulating Supply will be burned.
50 Million is for the License Management Team Marketing & Cofounders. The rest of the supply (250 Million) in the same wallet is for the purpose of Zuflo Finance option of our project's later stage as per Zuflo's roadmap.
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

no obstacle! please wait for 14 oct  very big announcements after the launching. Listing price is 0.36 $.  After launching market will be decided price according to demand & supply.
NDX-AKA

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

no obstacle! please wait for 14 oct  very big announcements after the launching. Listing price is 0.36 $.  After launching market will be decided price according to demand & supply.
a very good news. Let's look forward to that date. hopefully all goes smoothly and when the incoming token exchange itself, directly has a very high price.
Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

This news are encouraging. I hope there will not be very many wanting to sell Zuflo tokens. And price will not down very much.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
UstadSoleh

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

This news are encouraging. I hope there will not be very many wanting to sell Zuflo tokens. And price will not down very much.
Everyone naturally expects the best. and hopefully when his token to enter the market directly have a very high price so that everyone who has a token from this project can feel very satisfying results.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

Yes, hopefully the Zuflo community has more patience and does not sell their tokens at cheap prices, and I also hope that the Zuflo team gives more updates on their social media accounts so that many people are interested to buy Zuflo tokens in exchange.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

Yes, hopefully the Zuflo community has more patience and does not sell their tokens at cheap prices, and I also hope that the Zuflo team gives more updates on their social media accounts so that many people are interested to buy Zuflo tokens in exchange.
just a few more days, Zuflo will be listing on the market, hopefully, the price can be as promised so that it gives confidence to Zuflo token owners and makes other traders attractive.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

just a few more days, Zuflo will be listing on the market, hopefully, the price can be as promised so that it gives confidence to Zuflo token owners and makes other traders attractive.
Tomorrow everything will be decided at this exchange. I hope the value of this coin can increase because I believe this exchange will attract a lot of investors and people will know more about this exchange if the project has many clear development strategies. clear

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
ganteralex

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

To be honest, this is the worst exchange that i saw (((
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:35:07 AM

If I am not mistaken that the participants in this project have received tokens, what is the current price of the market? Hopefully the price as expected and treat tired work of the participants who join.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: