Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you compare altcoin and bitcoin?  (Read 392 times)
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:49:20 AM

Based on what I have learned , Bitcoin and altcoin  are both cryptocurrency wherein many people tends to use these two coin. Bitcoin and altcoin are the same in appearance, both are digital cryptocurrency. The difference between the two is that bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency while the altcoin follow the BTC and oTher coin like ethereum and such. BTC is the first coin that has been created or can be called as the pioneer coin. Actually, BTC is the center of all coin and other coin is connected to the BTC. And we all know that BTC are the most valuable than rest of all coin.

raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:34:30 AM

It's not possible to compare bitcoin with Altcoins because bitcoin is king and till now no coin has come which can beat bitcoin. So comparing bitcoin with altcoins is not a good thing.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:08:17 AM

It's not possible to compare bitcoin with Altcoins because bitcoin is king and till now no coin has come which can beat bitcoin. So comparing bitcoin with altcoins is not a good thing.

I would say that bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world where it should not be compared with altcoins since these coins are just starting to explore in the crypto market. Most of the altcoins were mainly dependent on the bitcoin market performance. If bitcoin goes up, altcoins will later follow and this is my observation everytime it happens.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:24:49 AM

yes, i just figure it out like why it is also separated on different identity like Bitcoin and ALTcoin, so i think bitcoin and altcoin are really different tools in cryptocurrencies, i agreed if bitcoin and alt can't compare, i might said if bitcoin are gold and altcoin are money, sort of like that i think.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:33:33 AM

Hello guys, what do you think, is it possible to compare altcoin and bitcoin? In my opinion it is kind of stupid to compare this crypto currencies, because altcoins and bitcoins are different. Bitcoin has its own benefits, altcoins have got their own benefits, they have got different blockchains, they have different way of use and so on. I just can’t understand people who make topics like: “Altcoins or Bitcoin?”. So what’s your opinion?
I compare Altcoin and Bitcoin through development. because when viewed in terms of the best price Bitcoin the best. but when the development, Altcoin many who have developed beyond Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:02:48 AM

Bitcoins are pioneers. The code and concept of bitcoins was created first. All the other altcoins have taken the same open source code of bitcoins and made changes in it for improvements or addition of features.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:21:47 AM

Hello guys, what do you think, is it possible to compare altcoin and bitcoin? In my opinion it is kind of stupid to compare this crypto currencies, because altcoins and bitcoins are different. Bitcoin has its own benefits, altcoins have got their own benefits, they have got different blockchains, they have different way of use and so on. I just can’t understand people who make topics like: “Altcoins or Bitcoin?”. So what’s your opinion?

You can compare Bitcoin to altcoins with regards to their functions and usage. Nowadays, since bitcoin's value is so high it's function as a currency wasn't really used instead as a store of value. Despite the success of bitcoin as a store of value there are still lots of flaws about it being a currency so altcoins were made to correct those flaws that bitcoin has. There are lots of promising altcoins in the market that function or do better than bitcoin when it comes to the main purpose as a currency. We have Eth which has faster and lower fees when transacting than bitcoin do and many more.

The birth of these altcoins is because of the services and some functionalities that bitcoin can't offer so it's not that its stupid to compare because every altcoin is somehow or somewhat relative to bitcoin because they are nothing without bitcoin and the term altcoin won't even exist.

Maleficar

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

I think that people who ask whether to choose alts or bitcoin think that crypto is about making money only. they are not interested in technology and its development at all. So they choose which coin can bring them more profit.
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:01:22 PM

Of course, it is not right to compare them, yet we can look at their options and compare them, like piece by piece. Definitely, we cannot compare anything that is not divided into articles and features. We can see how they are liken, when it has been already cut down into them.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

Might seem to you that Bitcoin and altcoins are completely separate things but they're linked to each other in a inseparable way. Upon watching the altcoins markets closely, one can realise that it follows Bitcoin markets price trends for most of the part. And, let us not forget if there was no Bitcoin, there would be no altcoins.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

Bitcoin is universal. It can be used at anything. You can use it to pay someone your debt or you can buy food at kfc or buy things at amazon. It's more of a universal currency. Altcoins on the other hand is purpose based. For example there are altcoins that are used for gambling or tipcoin or utility or even charity.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

Might seem to you that Bitcoin and altcoins are completely separate things but they're linked to each other in a inseparable way. Upon watching the altcoins markets closely, one can realise that it follows Bitcoin markets price trends for most of the part. And, let us not forget if there was no Bitcoin, there would be no altcoins.
The opinion that altcoins is a tool that facilitates the gain of bitcoin, because after all it all boils down
to the sale of altcoin and buy bitcoin.
Because we know that btc disisni is the main role, with the btc is the creation of other altcoin,
and here btc is the parent of all these crypto coins greatly affect each other...
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:34:30 PM

Many people like me prefer bitcoin because it has given hundreds of thousands to its early investors and it is still on top although the price fell down a lot but it is now rising again. While Altcoin did not get so much popularity and market cap. Therefore I think that bitcoin is better than Altcoin from all aspects. Still many people invest in bitcoin.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

I suppose the comparison between altcoin and bitcoin is to know its value. Just like comparing currencies or between money and gold.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that existed. While altcoin are the coins that emerge since bitcoin exploded.
I also differentiate bitcoin from altcoin in the way how bitcoin popular and how the altcoin change the industry and develop the use of blockchain technology.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

There is no necessity to compare this two crypto currencies. I think they have different aims and technical basis, it's obviously.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

I only see the price difference between bitcoin and altcoin. for the benefits of a trading and investment, both can benefit greatly.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:27:26 AM

I can't see the difference, they both are digital coins that are worth the investment and are very profitable if it is held in the long run. and also can be used for transactions, although some altcoins have not been listed.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:18:50 AM

in the system, the concept of discharge of bitcoin and altcoin alone is very different. bitcoin has solid systems and the first to become a reference for other coins. This must have been a fundamental difference in the two, and the answers you've been able to answer what you ask yourself.
tambakikan

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

in my opinion the comparison of bitcoin and altcion is the stability of the cryptocurrensy, many of the factors that cause the stability of the bitcoin price are for example the number of investors investing in bitcoin and its volume is increasing from time to time. unlike the altcoin whose value is unstable because the passage is lower than the others, the altcoin market becomes more prone to price manipulation of much price manipulation as altcoin players inject large capital to buy coins at a low price after which the player will make a profit with how to make altcoin prices even higher than the purchase price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: