Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [🆕️ TO FORUMS][🆕️ TO CRYPTO][1ST ICO JITTERS] 🔜[SEEKING FEEDBACK PLEASE]  (Read 106 times)
MJasmine (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

Hello Everyone,

New to the forums & seeking advice from some of the knowledgeable members. After reading some of the rather explicit forum rules, including the earning of rank/anti-spam. I realize I don't want to approach this wrong and jeprodize my teams pre-ICO by posting nonsense.

So I have a few questions  Huh

1. I've reviewed others ICO posts from different levels of community members, and if I post a new thread for my project including links and info to show what we have. (minus the visual images I'm not able to post yet) We are new so it would include some of our numbers, Website,Twitter etc. would that ruin reputation for me being so early here?

2. Are bigger name supports/sponsors important for pre-ICO/ICO launches?

3.How can I avoid scammers that ask/want tokens but have no intention on helping support the network?

I apologize for what are probably very novince questions but any feedback is appreciated, event if the advice is "your asking the wrong questions"

Thanks in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

1. I've reviewed others ICO posts from different levels of community members, and if I post a new thread for my project including links and info to show what we have. (minus the visual images I'm not able to post yet) We are new so it would include some of our numbers, Website,Twitter etc. would that ruin reputation for me being so early here?
Do you mean posting an announcement thread? If that is the case then you posting the thread wouldn't ruin your reputation at all even if you are a newbie but in order to post images, you will need to avail of the copper membership. You can refer to this thread if you need to avail of it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385104.0
2. Are bigger name supports/sponsors important for pre-ICO/ICO launches?
Bigger name support/sponsors is not that important for pre-ICO/ICO launches IMO but their support can somehow be of great help and contributes to the success of an ICO.
3.How can I avoid scammers that ask/want tokens but have no intention on helping support the network?
What do you mean by this? Bounty or community managers that doesn't support the network? If that is the case then you should look for the thread of some well known bounty managers here in this forum. If you are referring to bounty participants, you can't avoid them.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

If you want to post a picture, you must at least jr. Member. But you can also do that, by paying to be a chooper member.

Big names or good sponsors do not determine whether or not an ICO is successful. the most important thing I think is the user community and the target users

If you are patient, you can check them one by one. Maybe it's in the right way to prevent scammers.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

Reserving for bounties, translations and airdrops. this is an amazing project. wow JITTERS. I can see how you are active developing this project.

That was for free as a sample. we could provide you a complete project in 24 hours for $1000 and $500 for our advisors, advertising on forum sections is provided by moaning bounty hunters, they never get paid, but always would join and advertise. also we have young girls to entertain you while you are here. $1500. if you are interested contact us @Team Jamal and friends.

🖤😏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: