Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t panic!  (Read 8213 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

Who doesnt panic everytime the price drops? Its up to a person whether he sells or not, when he sells, he lose. Bottom line is, everyone experienced panic, doubt, uncertainty, and worry when were talking about our financial asset being in danger. If youre not, then you must be very rich.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

I actually think we're gonna see some sideways action for a while, but I think we're out of the danger zone.

Indeed many people are panicked by the recent slide in altcoin prices because many people are afraid, with the time that many people are investing in cryptocurrency and causing the altcoin market and crypto market to become unstable because investors invest in an amount big   
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

Yes. Dont panic. Just as always telling to myself. Because when the market goes down. My mind trigger and telling me that this was the best chance to invest. And wait eth and btc reached its lowest market value for this year and buy some. So if those 2 back to its peak. I would definitely gained profit.

This is the best move you can do in cryptoworld dont hesitate your self to sell your altcoin or bitcoin that resulting to lose its always better to continue holding  until the price going strong and reach its all time high suddenly the matket are in bullish trend hoping it will last for a month.
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

thanks for your support! and then every day to hear negative things very frustrating and in General it's incredibly frustrating
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

I agree with the title of this Thread. No need to Panic when we see red everywhere. This means you can buy at lower price, and you will be able to sell when you see you have made good profit. But caution must be taken. Make sure you have done your research and study on a particular coin before investing or started to trade.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

I wish it to be a sign of the rapid growth of bitcoin but we can never say it confidently that BTC price will be $XXX on this date. Though it is said confidently that BTC price will increase in long term.
I had once experience being panicked from where I learn that crypto trading is not for the short tempered people and if I want to be successful I have to control my emotions especially fear and excitement both. 
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

Panic always prevents you from adequately assessing the situation. There were situations when in the moments of panic sales I started to sell my assets. The risks are really not worth it. It is very important to react to news with a cold head, in a couple of days, to estimate the importance of these news for you and the market as a whole. It is unlikely that we will be able to merge before the news is learned by the Chinese, or the Japanese. They often write them. I hope that panic sale will become less and people will understand that they create themselves a red market in which one does not want to be

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool
i dont agree about 20k bitcoin in this summer, but i do agree that we should not panic and we need to stay cool cause slowly but sure market will grow.

When your panic you always make mistakes and close position with profit loss  never need to panic or trade with emotions or it will hit you very hard .
yes dont be panic and use this situation to invest more and use this falling to generate more money by playing short term.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

Okay but how did you know that it will immediately reach $20,000 in this summer? Do you have a specific research with links on how this become possible because its looks like you are very certain that it will hit this mark in just few months from now? I'm tired of listening of these bullish words that instead of prosperity lot of people lose 70% from the latest ultimate dip because  of keep saying relax, don't panic and keep holding because the market will bounce back soon but instead they lose 70% because of listening.
thats the big question you should answer,how did you know about that $20,000 growth this summer while were just staying in $8000 now and summer is just weeks to go..i dont think this can be true though i don't underestimate bitcoin but this fast growth is so hard to believe,i think before the end year we will be seeing another good move for this coij
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

well panic is normal for those who don't understand the basics  of crypto market structures  and sequences .i aint blinking a minute .
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

Let's hope on that, whales  have already created a lot of mess. So that many people don't wanna join cryptoworld anymore by that reason
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

Never panic when the market goes red, just think of it positively and know that they will increase again, its the time to buy and hold. Wait for the profits to come in slowly!
panarama29

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

yes dont be panic and use this situation to invest more and use this falling to generate more money by playing short term.things wil soon be alright ,,because i can changes in market now,,so before the end of this month things will come back to normal
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

It is not time to be too optimistic, because so far the situation is uncertain and half of the coins that I keep are still on dump.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

Panic only for new entrants to the Crypto market. When they invest money, they want them to make a profit quickly. But when the market price falls and they think they have lost money. So that they bear the capital losses and sell the whole bitcoin or altcoin that they are holding
hailtheking

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

The market is still red and the coins are continuously dumping but there's no need for us to panic because all of it is normal. We just have to hold and wait until the value of our coins increase.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

In the world of cryptographic currencies, prices fell very quickly and the amounts of the investors' money were reduced. There is panic in the parade right now. but I think I make a lot of false panic. calm and expect the market to recover
yes right, we can only hope and be patient with low bitcoin value someday we will enjoy the results of our hard work so far.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

Who's afraid? After 95% losses I'm pretty numb. This small pump did nothing for my portfolio. In fact it went down even more. Is this some kind of psychological warfare?
Yes, I am just like you, there is not one coin that I sell at this time because I bought it in January.
It made me a bit stressful and the Bitcoin price that never surpassed the recent 8500 dollars caused Altcoin to go up and down quickly and cause an unstable market.

I am confused because my capital has not collected yet and I can not do much, just watch and hope Altcoin at pump higher.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

If we decide to get in this cryptocurrency investment or trading, we should be ready for the risks and impacts. Cryptocurrency is fluctuating. We cannot ensure that the coins will be higher and higher along the time. It will be changeable. However, it is sure, not to be panic. Once more, don't be panic of the fluctuating price and the low price. We need to support the cryptocurrency to rise up again. More people are afraid of the crypto condition, more people will be panic, more people will sell their coins, and the coins will be lower. To avoid this condition, just be patient and calm and wise to face these all conditions. 

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

It's a good motivation. You're right, don't be panic and just relax and calm. Now the time for cheering up. Seeing the greens on the market make everybody cheer up and happy. However, never be panic to sell the coins at this time. For, the price is still fluctuating. You may lose the better chance.
Well, when I read your last sentence that bitcoin may reach $20000, it is always hopeful. Let's pray and cheer up then to welcome this moon price. Once more, don't be panic about anything related to cryptocurrency.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: