Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t panic!  (Read 8212 times)
yjupio

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

Those who already sell their coins when prices fall yesterday, surely regret this time. Because now the price has started rising, and most likely will rise higher than the price before the market falls. The point is be patient, hold, and don't panic.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool
Yeah I did not panic as this will bounce back soon, maybe in year end or next year. I still have confidence about this technology and we are far from danger. Accept this situation as a good chance to have a vacations and forget first your crypto and back once it will begin to rise.

zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

This is the most important advice that a person can give another person, in spite of the fact that it is not common in crypto-currencies to share the truth, it seems to me that this is the right advice, because very few people really resort to this advice.
Cryptohelpyou

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

Personally, I do not panic. Even if the market this year is unfavorable for generating huge profits, I look at this market as a long-term investment. I'm ready to wait even a couple of years to achieve profit.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

Sometimes we feel that our investment will be loss or it price will be dump,so after that its cause panicking ,so they sell their token eagerly without knowing the true reason and what will going on with their token,so i think panicking will bring you bad things.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Help_You

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

Last year, the market made a big boom that went against all the rules of "normal" trading. Now the market is normalizing, and it's normal that it so falls, after such rapid growth.
Zakifon

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:38:51 AM

The main thing is not to panic) A couple of months still have to wait and not sell all of your money at a low price.  Have patience and everything will be!)
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

Don't panic because in crypto, panic directly equates to losing money.

Remember that this is crypto. You should have informed yourself of the volatile nature of this investment from the very beginning. If you want to ever profit from it, then you have to be patient and happily watch as it slowly changes the world. Millionaires aren't made overnight.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

for the layman and have the need will certainly be afraid, but not for me because it is true the beginning of bitcoin growth and I am sure will rise high but don't know how much. my advice remains bearable because the red market is only temporary and the next few months will rise high just wait.

ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

You must not panic because in crypto, panic directly results into losing money. Always remember that this is crypto, you should already be informed of the volatile system of this investment from the start. If you ever want to gain profit from it, then you must have patience and watch it happily as it slowly changes the world. Being a millionaire is not accomplished overnight.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

Well Summer started and we're doing even worse haha. Hopefully it gets better soon but you can't really blame some people for panicking.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

To be honest we went to quick to 20k from 700$ last year. It was unbearable growths. Current price of BTC isstill  average ok for miners. While price is around that point we are in the safe zone. Around 5k people should buy more it will generate a strong sell wall. Don't panic!

thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Maybe Bitcoin won't reach 20,000 again this summer but it will surely get there again one day, so seriously people just hold! There is no reason to freak out over 1 year of bear market. Crypto is a long-term game.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

Sometimes we feel that our investment will be loss or it price will be dump,so after that its cause panicking ,so they sell their token eagerly without knowing the true reason and what will going on with their token,so i think panicking will bring you bad things.

Panic doesn't help us recover the loss we had, but instead of being afraid you shoudl learn how to manage your emotions by doing other enjoyable activities. Never give up and always remember that cryptocurrency could give us profit all the time. Hold your coins and have patience.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

Panic doesn't help us recover the loss we had, but instead of being afraid you shoudl learn how to manage your emotions by doing other enjoyable activities. Never give up and always remember that cryptocurrency could give us profit all the time. Hold your coins and have patience.

You right men. Panic can't help to improve market sell. As a member of this forum, let us gather and help each other to improved market nowadays. Patient is more important here. We need to wait for the responds of the market dumping the value of each altcoins.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:07:32 PM

I am also confident in the bright future of the crypto market, because now the market is in a state of strengthening and forming a new trend  Wink

hana_ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:14:12 AM

A sense of panic will come when we can not predict, we will lose the wealth we have when selling coins with a sense of panic. Be patient with falling coins. Continue to see your market developments, confident that everything will come back green.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

It's easy to said to relax but if you are in the position of investors who bought at all time high could you keep relaxing when you see the current bitcoin price? i doubt you will do specially when you invest thousands of dollars in crypto market
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

It's easy to said to relax but if you are in the position of investors who bought at all time high could you keep relaxing when you see the current bitcoin price? i doubt you will do specially when you invest thousands of dollars in crypto market

Yes it's hard to relax when you see the price of bitcoin down but take a think of it, what will happen if you get panic? Only losing money, so better to keep calm than to lose your money.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

I don't panic at all because in the crypto world is very normal condition, if you remember when the Lunar New Year something worse has happened, but the crypto world is always coming back stronger..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: