Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:44:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t panic!  (Read 8213 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:52:27 AM

Hello. I want to say that if you expect to make a profit from investing in cryptocurrency, you need to stop panicking and not make rash decisions.
That's correct, you'll never have the success here if you will easily panic.
It's the market situation that is important, the adoption is growing and we should see that and don't expect there are not FUD in crypto
as it will never disappear.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

Trader can be panic because they have seen the history price since 2010, the price of Bitcoin since tradeable on the market is very high volatility, the price was going up 10 to 30 times in afew month but after that the price can be going down to 90%. Panic sell when bought on the top is normal but if you bought on the bottomed ,not need to panic because the price will be change to going up soon or later.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

It may be difficult to see $20,000 in bitcoin this year. The price of bitcoin will still rise. This is certain, but its price must drop by a certain amount to attract many investors!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
FRAGILE07

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

Approve yet how could you realize that it will quickly reach $20,000 in this late spring? Do you have a particular research with connections on how this turned out to be conceivable on the grounds that its appears as though you are extremely sure that it will hit this stamp in only couple of months from now? I'm sick of tuning in of these bullish words that rather than success part of individuals lose 70% from the most recent extreme plunge in view of continue saying unwind, don't frenzy and continue holding in light of the fact that the market will bob back soon however rather they lose 70% due to tuning in.
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

Yes you are right, don't panic with the market now, I will keep holding the coin that I have now because I am sure that next year the price of bitcoin and other altcoins will rise again, if ETFs have been received in the US maybe Bitcoin will soar high, patiently and hold it not to sell coins which later you will regret if the coin will increase in 2019, for now it is a good opportunity for you to invest in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is down which in 2019 I am sure to go back up.
seagates

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

Its so hard not to panic now, guys! I see the numbers and im kind of scared
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool
i agree with your opinion, i think cryptocurrency is very strong to grow in the future, and i still invest my money on ethereum. So if you want invest on good coin i suggest you to invesr your money on ethereum.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

Yes you are right, don't panic with the market now, I will keep holding the coin that I have now because I am sure that next year the price of bitcoin and other altcoins will rise again, if ETFs have been received in the US maybe Bitcoin will soar high, patiently and hold it not to sell coins which later you will regret if the coin will increase in 2019, for now it is a good opportunity for you to invest in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is down which in 2019 I am sure to go back up.
One way to avoid loss is that you keep holding your coins, patiently until the market is completely safe and rising high. You will regret if you continue to release your coins, panic can make wrong decisions and eventually regret it. for now, a good choice is to buy Bitcoin and invest because the price drops and then surely in a few years Bitcoin will soar.
posiandu

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

How fun now to read forecasts for Bitcoin. I think that in February only the rise awaits us, when everyone loses faith.
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

Not to stop panic any more. Every day it to become more and more. People see as their assets become cheaper every day and panic. I too

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:45:46 AM

How fun now to read forecasts for Bitcoin. I think that in February only the rise awaits us, when everyone loses faith.
Everyone wants to predict the beginning of the growth of the market, most of people do it because they want to not give up. Panic will not lead to anything, you just need to believe.

pebreely
Copper Member

Activity: 56

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

I have never understood people who buy altcoins, and sell in a panic, and after 30 minutes the price has almost returned. And they just lose money because of panic. If you do not have patience and are afraid to see red numbers on the market, then it is better not to trade.

ZhyravlikO

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

And why panic. We updated the bottom this summer, which no one expected. Now we will not lower below, now just wait and crawl slowly up. Only there, only on the rise. But leisurely so as not to scare =)
Distinctin

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

And why panic. We updated the bottom this summer, which no one expected. Now we will not lower below, now just wait and crawl slowly up. Only there, only on the rise. But leisurely so as not to scare =)
I am also thinking that way, we at dip and no way the price will go lower.
We need some upside movement and anytime it could happen, like in the past, we need big news to create FOMO and it's still possible with the
months left this year, so I am holding until December.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

You wrote a very positive post. I agree with him and I don't panic. But I think that growth will slightly later than you wrote.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

Totally agree with you , now of course the market dipped and all the panic , I think if you keep great coins you don't need to worry

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

Excellent analytics ... but seriously, your thoughts are not backed up by anything and believe them ... bad job.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

Yes. We should remember that in all investing we had we have to risk. And not all days are good days in investment. However in this kind of bad days we should have strategic plan and believe that the market will regain it value and a sunshine will rise again
CoxxxLover

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

Exactly one month, as I already feel relaxed when visiting the site coinmarketcap. Prices are more stable and the jumps are not significant. Even after a small fall, the price returns to the place. This gives me the opportunity to earn on the sale and purchase.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85]
  Print  

Jump to: