Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sgtspike SCAM ALERT www.minecraftcc.com  (Read 3393 times)
i545318 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:24:41 PM

Forum username: SgtSpike

The owner of the website and game server is claiming that other players in conclusion can't be moderated according to their verbally abusive behavior and the program they use " mumble ". I was verbally abused by them and he can't do anything about it. Where the rules of the website state that " this is a G-Rated server "

There was a player in existence that was claimed to break 600 thousand blocks " and others too " he stated that there are others who can do the same thing.

I believe this merchant is being outsourced by higher technological advances " hackers ". Who between their administration are letting players do what  they want when they want for significant amounts of BTC. This is too easy the nodus package, the player is even allowed to fly without the administration listening in.  I understand that when a cracker or an individual that is able to exploit something without warnings will continue to do so even if the administration is corrupt. I believe there is higher involvement of this manager because he stated " that 1000 dollars wouldn't not change his mind claiming that integrity to himself and the community were bigger influences. He still owes me 0.02490180 BTC. Claming that his personal integrity was bigger of the ones that did kick me from the server permanently. Those who are breaking block for him and he is receiving the well earned donations from other members. I am provided this example to break the games hell. With the nodus package originally, and single player commands. fly engaged the things that are possible without anyone else knowing.  I personally saw a chunk out cut out of the areas blocks are easier to break that were virtually not hand made.

Super pickaxe
// - Toggle the super pick axe.
//sp area <range> - Switch to area super pickaxe mode.
//sp recur <range> - Switch to recursive super pickaxe mode.
//sp single - Switch to single block super pickaxe mode.

Hey buddy, pay up 600k is not possible unless you have god mode engaged. At least I am not a victim of this server, I did not get coerced into the initial upgrade. And you asked for this when my very little btc earned comes missing. " do you have a penny brother? "

Enrique

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
i545318 (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:09:30 PM

1F15zSWizxupaknq3GkL7Ahmzu2p7DJyM Bitcoin Address. Thanks.
bmlzootown

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 04:27:23 AM

I've been a member of the MinecraftCC community since March 2013 and this definitely IS NOT a scam. I've always gotten my payout as described on the CC forum.
I've been proud to call myself a member of this community. Not only have I earned bitcoin in my spare time by building/mining, but I have also made friends, some of which I'm sure I'll still talk to years from now.

• It is hard to moderate verbal communications on any service like Mumble. When it comes down to it, if there are no recordings of said abuse, nothing can be done. Humans have the tendency of being corrupt, and as such, often lie. Considering this, taking one person's word over another without any proof would be an inappropriate thing to do.
  • As for you not receiving your payout... Maybe you didn't follow the rules and got banned? I know that this could result in one not getting a payout. And besides, why should someone breaking the rules benefit the same as other rule abiding players? Doesn't seem fair to me.
  • And as for accusing those who can mine a lot of being hackers... I know people who have mined that much before. Sure it took them lots of time each day throughout the week, but I've seen it happen before and it was completely legitimate. No hacking took place. I won't even entertain the idea of people being able to fly (as there are protective measures setup to prevent that).
  • As for that chunk you saw missing. It could very well have been mined legitimately. I myself have removed a chunk before to make space for a structure that I was building. Guess what... It is possible to do!
  • As for Super Pickaxe (and any other portions of the WorldEdit plugin), nobody has access to that except for Level 3 moderators (who are only allowed to use it when moderating and when in the creative world). What's even more interesting is that anything WorldEdited in doesn't even count toward the payout, so your reasoning here is flawed.
  • Nobody has this god mode that you speak of. Build world is setup so that you can build (aka, no damage), Survival is a traditional survival world (aka, damage enabled), etc. There is no unfair advantages here. Everyone has a choice of what world to play in, and as such, this is also irrelevant. Single player commands are irrelevant as well as this is clearly not single player. I would assume that such a client mod would not work in multiplayer.

Either way, you are 'owed' nothing. The payouts are a privilege, not a right. Play by the rules and you will benefit like so many others of us have. :3
dustofdeath

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 06:54:30 AM

Kiss

Bitcoin GHAS renting and 0% fee stratum mining.
https://cex.io/r/0/condemned/0/
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 08:46:00 AM

Just saw this thread now.  It cracks me up.

Anyway, i545318 claims verbal abuse (huh??), but he has been the one threatening me via PM on multiple occasions.  The bottom line is, he didn't follow server rules, and was banned, and I don't pay out BTC to banned people.  He takes issue with not being paid despite being banned, and thus attempts to badmouth me and the MinecraftCC community wherever possible.

There's more than a thousand people who have received BTC from playing on our server, and this is one of two unresolved complaints I've ever had.  I always receive compliments on the community and the server as a whole.  It's a great place to be, and it's hardly due to my efforts - the volunteers who help me are incredible people who sacrifice their time and efforts to help ensure everyone who plays there enjoys themselves.

I am sorry that your time on our server didn't work out, i545318.

Thanks for the support bmlzootown!  Wink
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:29:59 AM

Anyway, i545318 claims verbal abuse (huh??), but he has been the one threatening me via PM on multiple occasions.  The bottom line is, he didn't follow server rules, and was banned, and I don't pay out BTC to banned people.  He takes issue with not being paid despite being banned, and thus attempts to badmouth me and the MinecraftCC community wherever possible.

There's more than a thousand people who have received BTC from playing on our server, and this is one of two unresolved complaints I've ever had.  I always receive compliments on the community and the server as a whole.  It's a great place to be, and it's hardly due to my efforts - the volunteers who help me are incredible people who sacrifice their time and efforts to help ensure everyone who plays there enjoys themselves.

I can also vouch for you, Spike - I used to play on your server, and it always paid out. Wink

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:09:35 PM

I can also vouch for you, Spike - I used to play on your server, and it always paid out. Wink
Cheers!  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: