Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✳️ 📦💻🎨 TOWERBEE: Platform For Everyday Business 🎨💻📦 ✳️  (Read 10848 times)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:52:22 AM

Hy admin, stakes signature campaign not listed in the spreadsheet every week?

Hi, the sheet will be updated at the earliest possible and everyone will get their rightful share. Smiley
why do not I get a stake? I think I've qualified with a minimum of 15 posts.
I joined the signature campaign in the second week.
what is listed in the first week's calculation spredsheet?
why do not I get a stake in the second week? I've followed the rules for posting at least 15.

Week 2 stakes has not yet been allotted.
There seems to be a problem in this project was that many of the participants complain about the results of their work. Hopefully, soon there is confirmation from the team in order not to give a negative effect against the projects.
then actually signature campaign every week on start on what day? Monday? and end of the week?
I am confused because yesterday I check in spreadsheet second week already counted and I do not get any stake.

Yes  Smiley, signature campaign posts are counted weekly and to receive stakes you need to reach 15 posts before a Sunday for the current week. Below given are the declared rules of signature campaign for your quick reference.

------------------------------------
  • Participants in this campaign have to be at least a Full Member to wear our signature.
  • Minimum 15 constructive posts per week.
  • If you don't reach 15 posts before a Sunday, you will not receive any stake for the current week.
    Posts made in the following sections (and all their child boards) will not be counted as valid posts: Marketplace; Off-topic; Archival; Marketplace (Altcoins).
  • Posts such as "hello", "good luck", "love this project", or any other unsubstantial posts will not be counted as valid.
  • Posts with less than 80 characters will not be counted as valid posts.
  • Every signature campaign participant has to wear our avatar (except participants with Member rank).
  • Participants with red trust score will not be accepted.
  • Multiple accounts are not allowed and will result in banning you from our campaign.
  • If you decide to leave us for another campaign, please write it down in this thread so we could check if you deserve to reserve your current week stakes (= if you posted 15 constructive posts). If you don't, we will not distribute your current week stakes.

Yes I have read the rules, I am just confused with the one in the spreadsheet why I can not stake while I think I follow the rules correctly.
There seems to be a problem in this project was that many of the participants complain about the results of their work. Hopefully, soon there is confirmation from the team in order not to give a negative effect against the projects.
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:00:56 AM

OWERBEE is getting a lot of positive response hopefully this can be a good start for the project. with the hard work of the team and the support of the participants of course TOWERBEE project will be growing and can get satisfactory results
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

OWERBEE is getting a lot of positive response hopefully this can be a good start for the project. with the hard work of the team and the support of the participants of course TOWERBEE project will be growing and can get satisfactory results
because the project is promising, therefore many are giving support to this project. and I believe that this project could be successful because all teams will certainly work hard with very good.
Towerbee

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:59 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 01:28:26 AM by Towerbee

Hi, the sheet will be updated at the earliest possible and everyone will get their rightful share. Smiley
why do not I get a stake in the second week? I've followed the rules for posting at least 15.

then actually signature campaign every week on start on what day? Monday? and end of the week?
I am confused because yesterday I check in spreadsheet second week already counted and I do not get any stake.

Yes  Smiley, signature campaign posts are counted weekly and to receive stakes you need to reach 15 posts before a Sunday for the current week. Below given are the declared rules of signature campaign for your quick reference.

• Participants in this campaign have to be at least a Full Member to wear our signature.
  • If you don't reach 15 posts before a Sunday, you will not receive any stake for the current week.
    Posts made in the following sections (and all their child boards) will not be counted as valid posts: Marketplace; Off-topic; Archival; Marketplace (Altcoins).
  • Posts such as "hello", "good luck", "love this project", or any other unsubstantial posts will not be counted as valid.
  • Every signature campaign participant has to wear our avatar (except participants with Member rank).
  • Multiple accounts are not allowed and will result in banning you from our campaign.
  • If you decide to leave us for another campaign, please write it down in this thread so we could check if you deserve to reserve your current week stakes (= if you posted 15 constructive posts). If you don't, we will not distribute your current week stakes.

Yes I have read the rules, I am just confused with the one in the spreadsheet why I can not stake while I think I follow the rules correctly.

Everyone will receive their rightful share. After the final calculation of stakes is done, there will be a 1 week time to inform us if you feel that there has been some error in calculation. We will rectify the mistakes, if  any.  Smiley
TranslateIntoDutch

Activity: 308
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

For those interested: the TowerBee whitepaper and ANN are now available in Dutch.

TowerBee whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e0RoXX9QhmX3e1IQdj_EEh70h1mjJvJ2
TowerBee ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3416741

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:29:55 AM

Everyone will receive their rightful share. After the final calculation of stakes is done, there will be a 1 week time to inform us if you feel that there has been some error in calculation. We will rectify the mistakes, if  any.  Smiley
Hopefully, your explanation is pretty clear and there are no participants are confused about their stake again, I hope your project reliably and fore can succeed into a great project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
tukangapusapus

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

the TowerBee project looks amazing and has great people in it. I hope for a smooth progress and will be a favorite project for many people.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:35:49 AM

having a team that's very responsible, I am convinced that this project will easily be able to make this project achieve success.
Towerbee

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/towerbee-21375 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Thank you for the listing. We will have a look at it.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:52:10 AM

having a team that's very responsible, I am convinced that this project will easily be able to make this project achieve success.
let's support this great project, in order for the team to be more enthusiastic in the work and the project can grow more and achieve its success. I am sure this project will achieve its success if the team involved in the spirit and compact to develop this project.

publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

Hello, I'm an English student from Beijing and can translate your white paper and website within 3-5days. Pm me if you are interested
Towerbee

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:40:39 AM

Hello, I'm an English student from Beijing and can translate your white paper and website within 3-5days. Pm me if you are interested

You can participate by filling up the form available on our bounty thread  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3328108.0
Towerbee

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:30:55 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:47:50 AM by Towerbee

The TowerBee Pre-ICO is LIVE now.

Early participants gets 30% bonus. Whitelist is open.

To participate register at www.Towerbee.io
Towerbee

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

Important Announcement

We have upgraded the security of our IT infrastructure. Accordingly, we have reset passwords of some users and sent new password to those whose password was not very strong. You may have received an email from our side mentioning the new password. You can login with the new password and after that set a stronger password of your choice by using change password option.
johnson.edouard

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

Could you please tell me how much of your tokens I'll get if I transfer 8 ETH to your contract number
Tell us the exact price for pre-ICO
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

As you said everything REAL. so do you have real customers now?
Where I can check about them and partner too, please/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

The TowerBee Pre-ICO is LIVE now.

Early participants gets 30% bonus. Whitelist is open.

To participate register at www.Towerbee.io
bonus given is one of a very good strategy, hopefully with bonus given this, able to attract investor interest to join in the project.
success always for this project.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

Towerbee is a great project and is developed by an experienced team in the field as well as many bonuses also on offer to the participants, I am sure this project will be able to compete with other major project and could achieve the target.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

Towerbee is a great project and is developed by an experienced team in the field as well as many bonuses also on offer to the participants, I am sure this project will be able to compete with other major project and could achieve the target.
There is no doubt about it, this project really does have a very good team that will be able to make the project later can be a great success.
Towerbee

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

Could you please tell me how much of your tokens I'll get if I transfer 8 ETH to your contract number
Tell us the exact price for pre-ICO

In Pre-ICO you will receive 83200 Tokens for 8 ETH. The exact pre-ICO price is 1 ETH = 10400 Tokens.

During ICO you will receive 64000 tokens for 8 ETH. The ICO price is 1 ETH = 8000 Tokens

So, in pre-ICO you will receive 30% extra tokens compared to ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: