Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✳️ 📦💻🎨 TOWERBEE: Platform For Everyday Business 🎨💻📦 ✳️  (Read 10848 times)
Towerbee

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:36:48 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 05:51:24 AM by Towerbee

Last 9 days to get 30% bonus.

Buy tokens at www.TowerBee.io
Towerbee

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:53:14 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 06:23:46 AM by Towerbee

🎉🎊🎏🎁 Exciting Offers On Tokens

🎈Offer 1: Buy TowerBee tokens for at-least 2 ETH and get $500 credits which can be used on www.TowerBee.com instantly.

🎈Offer 2: Buy TowerBee tokens for at-least 2 ETH and get FREE 100 GB Business E-Mail storage for 2 years.  Create unlimited email ids for your domain.

Buy tokens at www.TowerBee.io
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

With the concept of day-to-day products that are used this will make a lot of interest in the investors because if the use of a continuous will also clear the profit obtained, TOWERBEE tokens with many features that offer many discounts to transact will increase the number of transactions.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

With the concept of day-to-day products that are used this will make a lot of interest in the investors because if the use of a continuous will also clear the profit obtained, TOWERBEE tokens with many features that offer many discounts to transact will increase the number of transactions.
Indeed many interesting features offered in this project, and I see a lot of people who provide support to the project. and let's see how the development of this project, hopefully all went well and the target could be achieved.

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty
pofigist

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

Towerbee, How much already raised?
As I unerstand bounty hunters and investors who invest less then 5 ETH do not need pass KYC, am I right?

1. The total amount raised will be notified after pre-ICO is over on June 4. We have also received private funding.

2. Investors investing less than 5 ETH only need to verify the email id.

3. Bounty hunters do need to pass any KYC.

Could you explain why you need our documents? I always think about scam when I see that developers wants to get our documents. I suspect you also cheater.
Towerbee

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

As I unerstand bounty hunters and investors who invest less then 5 ETH do not need pass KYC, am I right?

1. The total amount raised will be notified after pre-ICO is over on June 4. We have also received private funding.

Could you explain why you need our documents? I always think about scam when I see that developers wants to get our documents. I suspect you also cheater.

Documents are needed only if you want to invest more than 5 ETH. Developers do not need your documents. Its a statutory requirement from the law enforcement agencies.

Naes

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Towerbee

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Tokens can be purchased only with ETH.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:50:20 AM

I hope this project will be managed very well by all teams, because this project has a very good goal.
jayakati

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

I hope this project will be managed very well by all teams, because this project has a very good goal.
of course, all the teams will definitely do something that is best for the project. as they also certainly expect a managed project can be a great success and gives good results.
satriatelo

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

of course, all the teams will definitely do something that is best for the project. as they also certainly expect a managed project can be a great success and gives good results.
true and totally agree with you the team involved in this project will definitely do the best and will give a satisfactory result later, the success will be achieved this project later.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

true and totally agree with you the team involved in this project will definitely do the best and will give a satisfactory result later, the success will be achieved this project later.
fingers crossed it all could be achieved because with passion in managing projects and in promoting it certainly would be easier to achieve success.
pofigist

Activity: 331

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

Documents are needed only if you want to invest more than 5 ETH. Developers do not need your documents. Its a statutory requirement from the law enforcement agencies.

But why you need documents of Bounty hunters?
Towerbee

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

But why you need documents of Bounty hunters?

No documents are required for bounty hunters. Sorry for the typo. The correct statement will be "Bounty hunters do NOT need to pass any KYC."
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:59:12 PM

This is very important to me in order to invest in your programme.
Have you a picture of the team, or a single member of the team, in a public forum or conference? Can you please share some evidence of your public engagement? I would appreciate.
Towerbee

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

This is very important to me in order to invest in your programme.
Have you a picture of the team, or a single member of the team, in a public forum or conference? Can you please share some evidence of your public engagement? I would appreciate.

Our team would be attending some Blockchain conferences in coming months to have wider visibility.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:21:43 AM

It seems like we should be used to monitor the development of this project in the future because so far I myself also not too sure with this project and I hope there is a positive development towards this project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Towerbee

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

It seems like we should be used to monitor the development of this project in the future because so far I myself also not too sure with this project and I hope there is a positive development towards this project.

There will be positive development which will become evident as the time passes by. Smiley
Naes

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: