Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✳️ 📦💻🎨 TOWERBEE: Platform For Everyday Business 🎨💻📦 ✳️  (Read 10848 times)
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

This is very important to me in order to invest in your programme.
Have you a picture of the team, or a single member of the team, in a public forum or conference? Can you please share some evidence of your public engagement? I would appreciate.

Our team would be attending some Blockchain conferences in coming months to have wider visibility.

If you could please mention which one you are going to attend. It will be before of after the end of the ICO? If it is after, I would be reluctant to invest in your project as there are some bits missing in my checklist.
I do my own due diligence before investing in a project. Team visibility is at the top of the list!
Towerbee

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

This is very important to me in order to invest in your programme.
Have you a picture of the team, or a single member of the team, in a public forum or conference? Can you please share some evidence of your public engagement? I would appreciate.

Our team would be attending some Blockchain conferences in coming months to have wider visibility.

If you could please mention which one you are going to attend. It will be before of after the end of the ICO? If it is after, I would be reluctant to invest in your project as there are some bits missing in my checklist.
I do my own due diligence before investing in a project. Team visibility is at the top of the list!

Yes, we agree that attending events before ICO is much more useful compared to post-ICO. During our Pre-ICO majority of funds have come from private investors and now they (private investors) also have a say in how they want TowerBee project to proceed further which also includes deciding which all events to attend and when to attend etc. We have an important announcement (investor friendly  Smiley) coming up next week.
Fixy

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:55:33 PM

hopefully this project goes ahead with hope for us all
publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

Could you tell me,Where is airdrop?
Towerbee

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

Could you tell me,Where is airdrop?

The link of Airdrop thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3783762
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:31:26 AM

congratulations to all the participants who have participated in this project, hopefully at the time of distribution can run smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
Towerbee

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:41:15 AM

The TBE tokens for the bounty hunters will be distributed from June 12 onwards.
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?
Towerbee

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?

We have a fully functional website www.TowerBee.com which has services that we have already launched. We use  many types of programming language depending upon the best fit for the product.
iddqdidkfa

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:45:43 AM

Towerbee, How much already raised?
As I unerstand ICO already finished? Why?
Towerbee

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:07:44 AM

Towerbee, How much already raised?
As I unerstand ICO already finished? Why?

ICO has not yet started. The Pre-ICO has ended which was dominated by private investors. Total amount raised in pre-ICO round was $2.2 M which is just above the softcap of 2M.
Towerbee

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

[ANN] TowerX - A crypto exchange by TowerBee

TowerX: A crypto exchange by TowerBee
TowerX will be launched in Q3, 2018.

We are delighted to introduce our latest project TowerX, which will be developed alongside the existing products already mentioned in our road map.

The Pre-ICO ended on 04 June 2018 and it was dominated largely by private investors. We raised a total of $2.2 Million (soft cap was $2 Million).

Why TowerX?

We are an investor friendly company and we are happy to do what investors want us to do. The private investors who participated in Pre-ICO stage want us to build an exchange which includes the best features available on existing exchanges.

Accordingly, we will be using our existing technical know how and our data center infrastructure to build a reliable and secure exchange. Since, we are a SaaS company working with big data and coding is our core strength, we expect the exchange to be live much sooner than expected. However, for the record, we have kept the target date of launch of TowerX exchange in Q3 2018.

ICO on exchange

The TowerBee crowd sale will be on the TowerX exchange which will also mark the launch of the exchange. The TBE token will be listed on TowerX immediately after the crowd sale is over.

Airdrop when?

We have promised earlier that that 2.5 Million TBE tokens will be airdropped after ICO is over and before listing on exchange. We standby our words and the TBE tokens will be airdropped just after crowd sale is over on TowerX.

The TBE tokens will be unlocked only after the Airdrop has been done. So, everyone will have access to their TBE tokens before the trading begins on TowerX platform.

Join TowerBee Telegram group for updates
Telegram: https://t.me/towerbee

Want to list your token on TowerX ? Email us at hello@towerbee.io

This above was taken from our Medium article https://medium.com/towerbee/towerx-a-crypto-exchange-by-towerbee-15ab1b7f2602
mimipupu11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:27:43 AM

If tokens are in your private wallet it will not be locked. The tokens of  Pre-ICO individual investors and bounty hunters will be in their private wallet and they will not be locked.
The tokens of Private investors, crowdsale investors and Airdrop participants will be locked untill trading begins on TowerX
dhea881

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:42:01 AM

#Proof of Authentication
Telegram ID: @dhea881
dinominggu

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

congratulations to the participants of the Towerbee now just wait for the distribution of course hopefully can smoothly and quickly landed on the wallet.
LoganAlan

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

What about tokens of bounty hunters? will the be also locked? If no, please explain why and what's the reason for this .
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

very good work, I am very happy to hear this news because the towerbee project will create its own market called towerX.
this is really great news, I am very happy to hear it.
hopefully this will be one of the most successful projects for now,
we are the members of the next big news
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

Third quarter is not far and good to see towerX exchange to be launched. Since ICO has yet to come and Pre-ICO round already secured the soft cap that means in main crowdfunding round people will show more interest seeing more advanced development and surety of continuity of development. What I understood is that TBE token will first be launched on internal exchange and then on external.
Towerbee

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

What about tokens of bounty hunters? will the be also locked? If no, please explain why and what's the reason for this .

Tokens of bounty hunters will not be locked because they were not informed at the beginning of bounty that their Tokens will be locked. So it would be unfair if we lock the tokens of bounty hunters.
Alnacpoijoa

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

Hi, guys. witting website!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: