Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✳️ 📦💻🎨 TOWERBEE: Platform For Everyday Business 🎨💻📦 ✳️  (Read 10848 times)
cukimot

Activity: 476
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

Good, if I understood everything correctly, do I need to transfer from my ETH wallet to the exchange wallet before November 15?
What is TBE you have? old TBE or new TBE?
If you have old TBE you need to transfer your old TBE to TowerX before November 15 (swap process will automatically)

After November 15, it will be possible too, but with problems)?
You need to contact the support team, please read my previous post

automatically swap will be available until November 15, after November 15 you will still be able to swap old TBE, but you need to contact the support team at support@towerx.co to get the old TBE exchanged with the new one
https://medium.com/towerbee/tbe-token-swap-announcement-c6d24067df05

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
mashutka444

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

The platform is convenient and effective to look even very impressive.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

this project is truly amazing and I believe that in the future there will be a lot of support for this project and the hope is that the target can be achieved so that the project can be developed properly.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:27:22 PM

the information provided is very complete and most interesting therefore there is no doubt about this project because the team has been able to solve future problems. this project also offers token registration that wants to be listed on towerx at no cost. success for this project !!
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

the information provided is very complete and most interesting therefore there is no doubt about this project because the team has been able to solve future problems. this project also offers token registration that wants to be listed on towerx at no cost. success for this project !!

Of course this should be appreciated by his team because they have provided complete information so the participants do not need to ask anymore and I hope the team's hard work can continue until the project is successful
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

I really appreciate the performance of this project team because I have seen a lot of developments from this project and I see that both are running in a planned manner, the project is developing, their coins are also seen as being proven in new markets again and I am convinced that TowerX coins will be of higher quality.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

I really appreciate the performance of this project team because I have seen a lot of developments from this project and I see that both are running in a planned manner, the project is developing, their coins are also seen as being proven in new markets again and I am convinced that TowerX coins will be of higher quality.
that seems, if the managing team always works together for results is undoubtedly certain to achieve improvement, hopefully the team will be more enthusiastic to develop this project and the tokens will increase again for the price so that many benefits for participants who join here.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

this project is indeed good and I believe in the future the price of their tokens will be of quality and hopefully the project continues to grow.
UstadSoleh

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

this project is indeed good and I believe in the future the price of their tokens will be of quality and hopefully the project continues to grow.
if the team involved is always enthusiastic and always compact, everything will go as expected and the token will definitely have high value so it provides many benefits.

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

if the team involved is always enthusiastic and always compact, everything will go as expected and the token will definitely have high value so it provides many benefits.
Yes it is true that what you are talking about is certainly all I feel depends on the performance of the team itself if the team is compact and works hard it is not impossible the token will have a high value
NDX-AKA

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

Yes it is true that what you are talking about is certainly all I feel depends on the performance of the team itself if the team is compact and works hard it is not impossible the token will have a high value
for now you have to be patient and pray to get a high token price because of the current market conditions, the most important thing is that we believe that the managing team will certainly give the best.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

That is fantastic and strange at the same time that swap deadline was 15th of last month. Lot of people were not following but it should have been an automatic process like in some other projects we saw where holders didn't had to do anything. New swapped tokens landed into your wallet automatically, that was called professional approach of dealing the thing.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

whether the distribution has taken place here, where the market is given by the team for this token, and whether the price is also in line with the expectations of the participants who joined, I want to know because even though I did not take part in this project.

trader4fun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

Hello admin,
We added your project TowerBee to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/towerbee
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:33:26 PM

what is happening in your project? no exchanges where this token is being traded and everything indicates that you have also frustrated the deadlines too.
besides, some of your developers are already working on other projects. how can you explain this?
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:35:54 PM

How much minimum withdraw on TowerX ?

Towerbee

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:06:38 AM

what is happening in your project? no exchanges where this token is being traded and everything indicates that you have also frustrated the deadlines too.
besides, some of your developers are already working on other projects. how can you explain this?

No deadlines have been missed.  Smiley Things are on schedule as per roadmap. Don't spread unnecessary FUD.  Grin
Towerbee

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:07:56 AM

How much minimum withdraw on TowerX ?

There is no minimum amount but withdrawal fee is 0.01 ETH. When you withdraw make sure to leave at-least 0.01 ETH in your account to cover for withdraw fees.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:44:19 AM

I was looking at the existed services and there is long list already. When you watch this thread and token which isn't listed on CMC even after long time that doesn't let good impressive. Majority of people are not used to do research and give opinion based on going on discussions. It is also good to see team's presence on thread that is good sign.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:12:51 PM

Now on the market there are already a lot of different crypto-burg. How does your project differ from other exchangers? and where is the TBE token traded besides your exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: