Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investing more than 10k worth it?  (Read 2217 times)
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

I believe that in cryptocurrencies you can only invest the money that belongs to you and is not credit, borrowed or the money that you have for living. Otherwise, such investment will turn into a gamble for someone else's money. I try to invest part of the money I earned and keep part of my life, so I minimize the risks associated with falling prices for cryptocurrency and other unforeseen situations. There are many stories of those who bought bitcoin at the price of 19-20 thousand dollars for the money taken in the bank, so that you do not have to get into a similar situation you need to have a cold mind.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:44:35 PM

I believe that in cryptocurrencies you can only invest the money that belongs to you and is not credit, borrowed or the money that you have for living. Otherwise, such investment will turn into a gamble for someone else's money. I try to invest part of the money I earned and keep part of my life, so I minimize the risks associated with falling prices for cryptocurrency and other unforeseen situations. There are many stories of those who bought bitcoin at the price of 19-20 thousand dollars for the money taken in the bank, so that you do not have to get into a similar situation you need to have a cold mind.
Yes, this is not a sensible thing. After all, life is not gambling, it needs to be carried out more safely. It's safer.
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

Indeed, the more investments, the higher the risks. You can pay attention to investments in ETH, EOS. XRP to save and increase your assets.
Super_Leyla

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

I think when investing in crypto currency, you need to understand how high the risks are.
In my opinion, a large amount of money should be invested exclusively by professionals. Most people will lose their money when trying to trade on exchanges.
hoahong003

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:48:48 AM

I think it's worthwhile. Now the cryptocurrency is still in the early stages, and you can get rich returns from it. The premise is that you need to fully understand the knowledge of cryptocurrencies and don't invest blindly.
muathuvang101

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

If you intend to invest in crypto, then you should understand that the crypto market is a very unstable thing and you can easily lose your money. I think it is not necessary to buy a crypto for the last money or to take loans, it can lead to bad consequences.
zaorqducdm762

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Don't be afraid to invest, and don't put investment equal to gambling. When you invest, you need to think about how high your investment risk is, whether it is within the range that you can afford, and then choose a correct project investment. Smiley Smiley
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

of course, people invest more than a million, and even more, as they understand that they can earn and there is an opportunity, so I always recommend to look at the market and its prospects, especially for such projects, which now the capitalization is not high and they can give from 5 or more x, so do you look here
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

is it a gambling habit that you invest more than 10k? most people that are into crypto are working and taking classes at the same time. only to take loans for school to put into crypto. should you invest more than 10-30k dollars worth of crypto? back then people are investing only 1,000 to 5,000 into bitcoin. how serious is crypto. back than i hear people opening 2nd loans from their homes. but now it has quiet down a bit.
It is not matter how much you are willing to invest in crypto, the most important thing is that what you invest is the money that you can afford to lose, not some student loan or other kind of loan. It is very dangerous to invest from loan, if things go wrong then your life will become a mess, and I feel like the amount of people that already lose a lot from the crash isn't small so that's a very expensive lesson for them.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
funyjackson

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

the return on your investment depends on which coin you choose . the best strategy is to invest in some good small coins . for example , ncash , prl . their current price is less than a dollar . keep them for at least half a year . you may get five to eight times the income
Tiigon

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

I think if for now 1k dollars alone is very enough, and take profit is very fast. let alone 10k can quickly get his profit especially if you can analyze it also yes I guarantee one day can get a lot of profit Smiley

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
dolagani

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

To decide an amount to invest  depends  on individual personal  finances  and  how much spare cash is there to invest.... Going into debt to invest is not recommended.
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

It worth it to invest 10k on crypto, only if you can afford to loose it, if you choose a good coin I think you can realize 5x within a short period of time, just invest wisely don't invest all your money into crypto.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

is it a gambling habit that you invest more than 10k? most people that are into crypto are working and taking classes at the same time. only to take loans for school to put into crypto. should you invest more than 10-30k dollars worth of crypto? back then people are investing only 1,000 to 5,000 into bitcoin. how serious is crypto. back than i hear people opening 2nd loans from their homes. but now it has quiet down a bit.

That is a very very bad attitude when it comes to investing. I am against all forms of gambling because I believe for it to be such a waste of money. But loaning from different sources just to be able to put money to gamble in cryptocurrency, is suicide. A person should never invest something that he or she doesn't really have. That's the worst kind of investment.
VALENTEAN

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

this is really a big risk that will go far not everyone.I'm not specifically invested would be so large it really is difficult
nguyenkhang16001

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

As for me, you can invest and 100k provided that this is not your last money. I think people who invest the money borrowed or credit are at a huge unnecessary risk
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

This is a very impressive amount for investing in the crypto currency. In this case, break your investments into several directions. Something to invest in ICO projects, and something in popular coins.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:07:45 AM

Wait a while and then you can buy your coins for lower price than today. It is obvious that crypto is crashing, but onedays everything will change.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

The operator has surely already took a decision. But i also agree that it is not the best time to invest.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:14:26 AM

it is not advicable to see crypto as kinda gambling platform. but you can invest more than the 10k limit if you have alot of money and you also know the market very well. i usually try to study the market and follow it in a highly consectual manner. my highest amount invested in a single transaction  worth $600 profited me $5,000, so investing in the right coins at the right time is all matters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: