Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investing more than 10k worth it?  (Read 2227 times)
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

yes, every penny you invest is worth it.. but to be worth it you need to do diligence research for a good project

D151
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

I don't think it is practical to invest around $10k or more only to loan. Remember always the rules in trading which is never to spend something you are afraid to lose, what if you loaned worth $10k and the market is red like the past few months and you don't know when the market will recover back. How will you pay back your loan then? It would be better to invest in an amount you are comfortable with and confident with no matter what the status of the market is.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

It will depend on how you manage that 10k!
That is a lot of money for me so I would be hesitating to invest that kind of money coming from my pocket! I am doing crypto from scratch until I got something to called good profit now!
But if you manage that 10k well and have a luck in trading, then we can call it a good investment, but all things has risks, so better accept this risks before investing .

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

you need to invest as much as you are not afraid to lose.BTC

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
nfransisca

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

i think 10k is too much. but it's very depend on where you invest. if you invest in good coin it can give you great income and you will be richer. there is always a risk in everything
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

is it a gambling habit that you invest more than 10k?
It's always a gamble whenever we invest money regardless the amount.

should you invest more than 10-30k dollars worth of crypto?
It's not a question of if one SHOULD invest that much into cryptocurrency. It's more of a personal preference to whether or not to invest that much. Cryptocurrency investment is not a requirement, it's a choice.

back then people are investing only 1,000 to 5,000 into bitcoin.
Probably because back then the system was new and people were still a bit skeptical.

how serious is crypto.
Pretty much very serious. I mean, isn't having billions of $ worth of marketcap ain't serious enough?!

emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

I think this is a gamble, because there is no need, I think the risk of the loan is very high.
so you should try to avoid this kind of behavior.

Viking81

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

If you can afford to invest 10k or more in cryptoassets why not. It is not a huge amount of money for investment, in reality. But firstly you should understand cryptomarket behaviour and its basic principles (novices should begin with much smaller amounts, especially in short-term trading), taking into consideration its extremely speculative nature. Secondly, you should not invest in cryptos more than you can afford to lose. Thirdly, you should never take bank loans for risky investments.

Fusion $FSN
vitkamenev

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

You need to invest as much as you are not afraid to lose. I will invest all my free money and will continue. Since the cryptocurrency market is very promising and I believe in it. But at the same time I am morally ready to lose all my investments.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

There is no point in borrowing to invest big money in crypto. It's enough a couple of thousand and work out a strategy, choose the right ICO projects for investment, participate in bounty campaigns and then there will be success.
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

No amount is worth it for coins that is unworthy. The amount does not matter as long as you are investing it with good promising coins. And it was never ideal to invest money taken from other priorities and especially from loan. Use the amount that is considered an extra money or what most people say invest what you can afford to lose. Knowledge is the foundation you need to build before deciding to invest because anytime your investment will disappear out of thin air.

krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

is it a gambling habit that you invest more than 10k? most people that are into crypto are working and taking classes at the same time. only to take loans for school to put into crypto. should you invest more than 10-30k dollars worth of crypto? back then people are investing only 1,000 to 5,000 into bitcoin. how serious is crypto. back than i hear people opening 2nd loans from their homes. but now it has quiet down a bit.

See the income and savings of all people are different and thus they invest accordingly. $10000 might be a huge figure for some people but for others it can just be a little bit. You should however not invest after comparison , the decision should be made based on your earnings only.

Regarding taking loans for crytpo investment, I am not in favor of that idea.

Signature available for rent
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

Well, this kind of a thing has even made me to reconsider some things about Cryptos. Looking at some crazy things people are doing in this world; especially in the area of investment, I think one has to buckles his/her belt to meet up with this strenuous and herculean competitions.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

is it a gambling habit that you invest more than 10k? most people that are into crypto are working and taking classes at the same time. only to take loans for school to put into crypto. should you invest more than 10-30k dollars worth of crypto? back then people are investing only 1,000 to 5,000 into bitcoin. how serious is crypto. back than i hear people opening 2nd loans from their homes. but now it has quiet down a bit.

Ah, it doesnt work like that met. Never take too much risk which can get you in the trouble situation at all. I mean if you can afford to loose that much money in the first place then off course go ahead and make good portfolio out of it or invest in the trades or any other methods that you think can work best for you.

Its always about the minimising the risk in the crypto because it can come to your way from any direction mate. Forget about the past! The prices of bitcoin itself were too low and they increased so much that they repaid the loan in single shot plus now they can buy 10 more houses. However dont compare to that golden period as competition has increased a lot now a days.
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

If you could afford a risk - Then it would have been worth $ 100,000 or more if you had invested it last week.

Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:14:32 AM

Does the investment in the krypto currency should have more than $ 10,000? I think we can invest by having less than $ 10,000. I have $ 2500 and I invested it by buying tokens.

It's up to you the large amount you invest is the large amount you can get profit. Many people have many faults when they are going to invest. The other people get victims of scams, yes, it is true, there so many scammers out there, If you didn't know how to manage your money, maybe it will be only lost. I'm not an investor, I'm just an earner of bitcoin and I will take care of my coins.
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:30:31 AM

It all depends on you. 10,000usd to you might seem small, while it might seem like a fortune to another person. So, it all depends on your perspective towards it. If you could afford the risk, why not? But, to me, I don't think I can invest 10k usd on crypto. That's way too high.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:33:44 AM

Does the investment in the krypto currency should have more than $ 10,000? I think we can invest by having less than $ 10,000. I have $ 2500 and I invested it by buying tokens.

It's up to you the large amount you invest is the large amount you can get profit. Many people have many faults when they are going to invest. The other people get victims of scams, yes, it is true, there so many scammers out there, If you didn't know how to manage your money, maybe it will be only lost. I'm not an investor, I'm just an earner of bitcoin and I will take care of my coins.

That would really depend on your financial capacity with your investment and I would suggest that before you do an investment just see to it you already had acquired the knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I think 10k for me is already a big investment but if you will have to push through with your investment, perhaps you should consider bitcoin first, maybe half of the amount ($5K) and the other half on ETH. With this, it can be  assured of a great return of investment in the couple of months.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:51:30 AM

It's not right to call crypto a gamble because in gambling you don't always employ the full extent of your intellectual powers to weigh if a game will be viably profitable but in crypto you can by analysing charts.. Looking at whitepapers n checking out the numbers

https://cryptotvplus.com
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:25:58 AM

It is worth it if you are expert in trading, your 10k will be doubled or tripled depending on your tactics. Anyhow, you can just either invest in some potentially coins amd not with shitcoins. Or you can buy some eth and hodl it for a while for sure profits. 10k is just enough to start investing in cryptocurrency. Let us say the more you invest more, the more profits you will gain.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: