Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Definition for bitcoin fans and bitcoin hater  (Read 1346 times)
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:36:42 PM

It seems to me that there are just people who believe in this technology and use it, and there are just skeptics. But all people are different, and it is also normal to have different opinions.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

Those who spread false opinions about bitcoin, most likely simply do not understand the technology and do not understand what perspectives it opens to us. But over time, they will realize that they were wrong, I'm sure.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:29:00 PM

Bitcoin is a completely new technology, and many conservatives perceive it with hostility. It is very difficult to turn over your own consciousness to accept such a unique, modern currency. So some people just reject it.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

But nevertheless, this abundance of skeptical people still can not prevent the development of bitcoin. Therefore, they can say anything, and bitcoin at this time will develop and improve.
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

First of all, bitcoin is liked by those who invested in It. And not like those who missed the moment and now biting his elbows. It's simple, it's just jealousy.
Bima1

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

For me bitcoin goes to be the new economie, with a lot of oppertunities.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

Bitcoin fans can be said to be always loyal to bitcoin no matter what happens, even though there are much bad news and unstable prices they remain loyal.

Bitcoin haters are people who only know the outer skin of bitcoin, reading bad news from the media makes them continue to hate bitcoin.

Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

Bitcoin fans are frenzied investors who put absolute trust in Bitcoin no matter what happens to it. As for Bitcoin haters, they are strongly opposed to Bitcoin empire and call it a scam and a Ponzi scheme.

I think people who are not inverse and make a profit will not support bitcoin. Because they talk about bitcoin in a negative way by reading fake news. If you want to know about bitcoin, inverse in bitcoin. Then you know about bitcoin. People who have benefited from it will become fans of bitcoin.
Bannednehlahmos

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

Bitcoin fans are people realizing that Bitcoin's advantages can redress its disadvantages. While Bitcoin's problem still concerns them, they see its potential and learn how to get its fullest. In contrast, Bitcoin haters show very negative attitude towards Bitcoin, I mean, they see problems with Bitcoin more than the value it brings.

In my opinion, bankers or even those who work for those who are somewhat of a job, most of my friends also disagree with btc, because they say it is only to find money easily, so it makes all hardworking useless.
I think for those who don't like bitcoin just because it's easy to get coins there.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

I think there are people who believe in bitcoin, and there are those who do not believe. I don't know any haters, but there are plenty of skeptics. But these people usually just do not understand cryptocurrency properly.

hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

If the investors before 2017, this is a good news for them because the profits so high so far and they became bitcoin love.
If people invest in 2017 at a price of $ 17k - $ 18k, this is a sad news for them because the profits fell so horribly, they panicked, sold out and they became bitcoin hate.
But those who hate Bitcoin do think investors who have bought before 2017 at that price and how long they hold and wait to get the results they deserve.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

There are many people who just don't understand how to invest in bitcoin. And accordingly, they do not know how to make money on it. But instead of studying the issue, they just start spreading negative news about it.

SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

In such cases,I say that all people are always divided into at least two camps.The pros and cons.This is absolutely normal and usually they are always about equal.Don't pay attention to that.Everyone has their own truth.You just need to do your job)Programmers have a unique chance to stand out and get rich finally.And the bankers are trying not to lose its status and customers.I call them toads bankers and octopuses computer guys.)))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

I don't understand people who hate bitcoin. You can still understand those people who have suffered a defeat in it, but it is hated by those who have never invested in cryptocurrency and do not represent how it works.

Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

I do not know who hates it, I think these are only those people who did not invest in it in a timely manner, lost tons of income and envy those who successfully mine and trade it.
I agree with you, the main factor is envy. Bitcoin has indeed made many people become millionaires, especially those who invested in bitcoin in the initial period and saved for a long time. Now the value has increased by thousands of percent. Bitcoin haters are people who have plunged into bitcoin but have suffered many losses. Or people who always see the bad side of bitcoin without ever wanting to see the advantages of bitcoin. Bitcoin fans are obviously people who enjoy the benefits of bitcoin and who see the positive side of bitcoin.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

One of the interesting fact about people who spread FUD about bitcoin is that they know little about the coin. infact when you engage them in discussing topics relevant to cryptocurrencies you will discover that they know nothing about the bitcoin. all this rich business men are very funny they will pretend they hate bitcoin but they are secretly involve in bitcoin. for bankers and financial institution I think I understand them becuase they see bitcoin as challenge and the best they can do is to talk negativity about the coin.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

Many people love bitcoin and maybe many people hate bitcoin, but if I don't hate bitcoin myself, maybe people who hate bitcoin are those who have suffered losses from bitcoin.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

Bitcoin for haters is simply a scam. Meaning it is only a fake system where in the dudes running it is a nerd and weirdos, lol. Foe fans it is literally a machine of money. BTC a cryptocurrency wherein you can trade in with product and services in shops and store. A blockchain that protects yours assets and letting other people connects in somewhat tradings.
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

Hatred is mainly in people who do not understand the market, market technology and the principle of work. Plus they do not want to understand it. Often they are conservatives in the full sense of the word. At the same time, liberals and innovators are very close to this topic and they promote it in all spheres of our life.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

Like it smart and literate people who make money on it , that is, investors traders miners , but do not like it all most likely the state because it is anonymous payments, black cash and no taxes.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: