Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of my TOP successful ICOs  (Read 169 times)
HelenS

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:33:48 AM

I've seen that nagricoin has high ratings in many listings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

Hello, what do you say about these coins I hold in my wallet? I think that they are one of the best.
THEKEY - very successful ICO, raised about 22mil$, very good rating on ICOBench, cooperation with the Chinese government
FINTRUX - very successful ICO, raised about 20mil$, very good rating on ICOBench, one of the partner is Microsoft - generating passive income - temporarily?
Uservice - successful ICO, raised about 13mil$, good rating on ICOBench, generating passive income - temporarily?
LH-Crypto - very successful ICO, raised about 10mil$, good rating on ICOBench, estabilished company, generating passive income - 20% yearly

Probably they have bright future, but now all of these coins are so cheap. What do you think, it is better to sell them immediately or HODL?
Do you know some good news, features about these coins?

I am also interested in investing into these ongoing ICOs:
Midex - generating passive income, ends today
Mira - ongoing,very interesting product, proof of stake

Please reply only if you know something about these coins.
Thank you.

I just hold TheKey and fintrux, I get it from a bounty.
I am very confident with Thekey, the mainnet will be launched later this year or earlier.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:48:05 AM

Mira is the longest ICO I've met in my practice. A very slow collection of capital ... Or does someone have other examples?
ATSgrowth (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

Thank you guys for the discussion. A lot of great opinions!

Hello, what do you say about these coins I hold in my wallet? I think that they are one of the best.
THEKEY - very successful ICO, raised about 22mil$, very good rating on ICOBench, cooperation with the Chinese government
FINTRUX - very successful ICO, raised about 20mil$, very good rating on ICOBench, one of the partner is Microsoft - generating passive income - temporarily?
Uservice - successful ICO, raised about 13mil$, good rating on ICOBench, generating passive income - temporarily?
LH-Crypto - very successful ICO, raised about 10mil$, good rating on ICOBench, estabilished company, generating passive income - 20% yearly

Probably they have bright future, but now all of these coins are so cheap. What do you think, it is better to sell them immediately or HODL?
Do you know some good news, features about these coins?

I am also interested in investing into these ongoing ICOs:
Midex - generating passive income, ends today
Mira - ongoing,very interesting product, proof of stake

Please reply only if you know something about these coins.
Thank you.

I've also been part of LH, and now I've sold tokens. good project. do you still hold your LH token?

Yeah, I am hodling all of them and maybe I have to do hodl them all my life, because price is too low  Cry

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Kristoph

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

You should read about  Nebula Network - it's decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to the supply. Thanks to solid backing in form of computational power and disc space it's rock stable and independent from BitCoin.
ATSgrowth (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

You should read about  Nebula Network - it's decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to the supply. Thanks to solid backing in form of computational power and disc space it's rock stable and independent from BitCoin.
In this case, I trust in CasperAPI - it is also decentralized cloud storage with many other good features and also everyone can earn Casper-tokens by sharing HDD space Cool

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
krinvat77

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

THEKEY and FINTRUX very good projects and they should grow to the end of the year. There is nothing to say about the other 2 projects - I know nothing about them.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

Sonder, ImmVRse, those are ICOs I participated in, where goals are so good, that I cannot stand against the temptation to put my money into the project just for support.

antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

Thekey - definitely grow up do not worry everything with him will be fine. Midex - as far as I understand it is a stock exchange that recently started. Their coins can be bought on an idex.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

QuickX is currently the best ICO since most blockchain technologies are clear winners on the market during the last three months. I would stick to these type of investment.

Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

However, most of these tokens have fallen below the issue price.
Therefore, I think it is not a good choice to invest in ICO at present. Perhaps ETH is a better choice. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

The Key is in my opinion definitely the strongest project out of the mentioned bunch. I quite like Fintrux as well even if its price has dumped horribly in the past couple of months. The time will tell.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: