Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign for newbie  (Read 857 times)
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:12:39 AM

I think as a newbie, you need to do some research. If you rely on others that much, you will not be able to learn properly. There are things that you need to do by yourself and that includes finding a good bounty for signature campaign. There are hundreds in this forum and all you need to do is to search for it. I know its hard at first but you really need to learn. If you notice on the previous comments, we don't practice spoon feeding.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bountygram.io

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:27:03 AM

Im afraid you cant participate with a newbie account,you should have atleast a jr.member rank for us to be able to wear a signature campaign,you should do a lot of research here because the resources are all here,go to the newbie section because that is where you will find good information about anything.As a newbie you should try to get the basic first before trying to earn because the basics will be our foundation for whom you will be in the future.
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

You cant join signature campaign because we are still a newbie,you should try to learn the basic things first so that you wont be added to the shitposters in the forum,once this forum was a great place to learn until the signature campaigns has ruined the forum.A lot of users are trying to get money from these bounty campaigns which is why the forum is has been flooded by shitposts up to date.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

Im afraid you cant participate with a newbie account,you should have atleast a jr.member rank for us to be able to wear a signature campaign,you should do a lot of research here because the resources are all here,go to the newbie section because that is where you will find good information about anything.As a newbie you should try to get the basic first before trying to earn because the basics will be our foundation for whom you will be in the future.
Yes, it is better to rank up first to get higher stakes/tokens in a camapaign. Everybody has different mindset and perceptions on the projects I think its good to involve in the campaign with higher status of ranking to be more knowledgeable in every transaction we made.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

Newbie shouldn't start with signature campaign, most of bounty campaign doesn't accept newbie account, some rare campaign accept newbie with small award. Newbie account must reach Jr.member rank before choice any bounty campaign. From a new fresh newbie account you need 4 weeks and 1 day with 30 posts and above to reach Jr.member. Then you need to reach higher rank, first is Member, with more harder because you need Merits points. Go to Meta section and find out what is Merit and what is it used for?
tokneneng

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:45:21 AM

Theres no signature campaign for the newbie ranks as far as i know you should be atleast a jr.member rank for you to be able to  wear a signature,newbies cant,but dont worry because you can still participate to these social media campaigns using your newbie account.You will only require to like,comment and share about the ICO using your social media accounts and you will be rewarded.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:49:26 AM

You cant participate with a newbie account,get some rank first for you to be able to wear signatures,this forum was creatred  for us to learn about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin,not to just participate these signatures to earn money.You should be learning the basics first so that you wont be spamming the forum with the shitposts.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:49:56 AM

Most of the campaigns require at least Jr. Member to participate in the signature campaign. Most of the projects don't allow newbie to participate in the signature campaign except a few. You would find one or two that allow newbie to join, but you wouldn't get much stakes. So, it would be better to wait for a month to upgrade to Jr. Member.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

You need to be more active first before joining any campaign. When you reach jr member then you are more likely welcomed in all bounty campaign specially alt. You need to be more active in the forum rather than just waiting for any offer or help. Be a productive-standalone member and be helpful to others than just focusing on money profit.

Zanuar003

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:59:51 AM

I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.
suggestions from me for the first signature look first that post perminggunya not too much, keep the number of weekly try maximum 8 weeks of gratitude can be a two weeks. so to melting not too long, if we've ever felt the melting of bitcointalk I'm sure your future will be more spirited for the post.
marvin22

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:04:09 AM

But i prefer for you to be a Jr. Member first, because most of signature campaigns minimum requirements if Jr. Member.
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

I think you should ask many people or friends who participated in this bitcoin. and you can just get together while discussing about bitcoin how it works.
gapthecap11

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

I think there is no bounty campaign for newbie because you need to be a Jr. Member to join lot of bounty campaign compare to member.
kuratong

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:32:45 AM

Im afraid you cant wear any signatures,because you will need to be atleast jr.member rank for you to be able to wear any signature,it was created so that there will be less shitposters in the forum.Merits are required too so that you wont rank when you arent contributing to the community,shitposters shouldnt rank here so that there will be less spammers in the forum.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

I think it is much better to focus on ranking up first to at least Jr. Member to have some profitable Signature Campaign. Since campaigns that accept Jr. Member are only a few amount, and I don't think that you can easily find a Signature Campaign that accepts Newbies. It would take only 2 months to become a Jr. Member, so it's not a long wait. While waiting, you can probably join some airdrops (which generally I would not recommend, since most of them are scams).
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:36:58 AM

For a newbie no need to hurry to join in signature campaign take your time to read or research to get more knowledge about crypto world besides there is no signature campaign for a newbie..it only allowed participate in signature start for a jr member.. you need to rank up first to became a jr member and explore this forum share something good to make up your merit.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

You can search around in the forum to see the available signature campaigns. A lot of the signature campaigns have restrictions on levels, for example, some require jr member and above, some require member and above. You can search to see if there are any ones available for newbies.
Rokaye677

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:11:59 AM

I think it's pretty hard getting a project that provides a signature for newbie. at least you have to reach the jr member. do not focus too much to find the signature campaign, while you can follow other campaigns until your rank is enough to signature campaign
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.

You cannot find signature campaign for newbies because I think that there are no signature campaigns for newbies. The lowest avatar that can join signature campaign is you have to be jr. member but if you are not a jr. member you can just post so that you can make your position to jr. member. Like me when I first join here I just post here just to make my position to jr. member.
Dudesss

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

Why not try to read the rules of this forum first before joining some bounties, try to find some bounty which suits your rank

-FILIPINO TRANSLATOR-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: