Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign for newbie  (Read 857 times)
indayburakday012 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

It is your first post and asking for people to post this links instead try to spend some time on this forum and explore yourself then you will come to know many things.

First, read the forum rules and what you can post and what is not allowed on this forum.

Later you can explore service section where usually signature campaigns are posted.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

Go find for your self a signature campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 but I don't think there will be some good campaign for you since junior member signature space is very little and only can put 50 char with no link allowance.

But you still can participate in twitter, facebook, or telegram campaign if you want. Do some media campaign like writing article or record a youtube video would be great though
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

You are very beginner. Do not you think you should first read the rules of this forum? That is how you understand many things, and this topic would not have existed. In most cases, there are no sign-up campaigns for those with newbie rank chat, as a measure of protection against SPAM. You must have at least a rank of Junior Member to participate in the desired signing campaigns. To promote to a new rank, you need to be active on this forum. Research, research, research!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

Newbie account has a lot of limitations. As a newbie account holder, one cannot wear a good signature that can describe a project well. This is why there is no signature campaign for newbies. Better do some good activities, and upgrade your rank. Don't forget to check out the forum rules here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657. Also, you can join bounty program, check out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Good luck.
noblex

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

I think it would much easier for you (and also profitable) if you just wait to become a Jr. Member.

It will serve you also as a way to learn how stuff works here
drogas

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.

First of all, most beginner and newbie signature campaigns really don't pay enough.

SO you should focus on increasing your forum rank first and then try to find a decent campaign.
skelethon

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

focus on rank first, or you could try doing some bounties instead.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

for beginners better, follow the rules, if indeed the account is accepted by the managers to follow the campaign, follow the existing rules, avoid some garbage post that can damage the campaign.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

I think you should know the rules of the forum. Then let's work actively, contribute your opinion to up rank. Because the newbie has very few accepted campaigns, and the rewards are very small. Because the merit system is now hard to rank high, I think you should increase at least Jr.. Member to better. It's easy to find campaigns here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0, you can choose the right campaign.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

focus on getting merit and higher rank first

then on sig campaigns

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

Why don't you read more about here in forum? Just take a look for the rules here so that you will not get ban, and besides there is only few ICO offering a signature for newbie so the only thing that you need to do is to read all the guidelines and make a research on how it works then study and apply to yourself but you better need to rank up so that you can participate on signature camp.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

There are no signature campaigns for newbies, you would have to get a rank on your bitcointalk account before you can register for campaigns here. Post and get your activity rating to 30 as that would take your account from newbie to junior and then you can register for signature campaigns. You can use your social media account to register for bounty campaigns in the meantime though, so look up ICOs which offer that.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

At first, too, I wanted to get a rank quickly and sign it - to earn on it. I sought help and advice. But then I realized that you need to first get your own experience on the forum, and then start earning. Communicating here, you yourself will understand which company to join!
heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

It's quite hard to find a signature campaign for newbies.
The reason is that one person can create multiple accounts, join the bounty campaigns and get all the stacks.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

It's quite hard to find a signature campaign for newbies.
The reason is that one person can create multiple accounts, join the bounty campaigns and get all the stacks.

I think that in the future, there will be no subscription campaigns for newbie and Jr. members! Only higher full member because you can not make a link in the signature, put the avatar, this advertisement is not noticeable! And also there will be many fake accounts, they are easy to get quickly, and a full member is hard!
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

I think that for newbies there's not sense to participate in signature campaigns,we sometimes don't make a lot of money on this and it's especially unlikely you will benefit.  Undecided
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.
There are signature campaigns that accept newbies, but the amount of money you can earn is minimal because it is the lowest rank in the forum and its influence on private houses is not so great. I advise you to participate in the airdrop as it does not require too much and everyone receives the same reward.
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

Newbie account has a lot of limitations. As a newbie account holder, one cannot wear a good signature that can describe a project well. This is why there is no signature campaign for newbies. Better do some good activities, and upgrade your rank. Don't forget to check out the forum rules here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657. Also, you can join bounty program, check out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Good luck.

Take a look on the given link above of btccrusher. He's directing you to the right path way. Then don't just be contented on what have given,  you should do more search everyday if possible. Try to refer also in serious discussion. You will learn a lot I'm pretty sure.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

To actually get a good signature campaign, you will have to spend more time studying the workings of the forum and be more interactive here. Only then will you understand what works best for you in a timely manner.
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

It's hard to find a signature bounty for Newbie. You should look through different bounties on Bounties thread of this forum. And you should know that you will get very small amount of stakes as a Newbie. It's better to be at least Jr.Member.

caotringhia

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

First you need to read the rules of the forum, be an active member (not spam), just patience active every day, a month later you will be able to join the signature campaign.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:55:23 PM

First you need to read the rules of the forum, be an active member (not spam), just patience active every day, a month later you will be able to join the signature campaign.
nowadays a lot of newbie who do post with no build and off topic just because want to raise rank. the most important is always active and always make a quality post and will be able to join the signature campaign.
barlo_blake

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

I think there is no signature campaign for newbie you need to rank up first at least as a jr member.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

Many members, including myself, have written many times that this kind of unnecessary and garbage issues need to be researched before they are opened on the forum, but neither the colleagues nor the new members get it. Before you open Konuyu, look at it, I'm passing the same issue on the forum exists in hundreds! No matter if it comes to the answer to a problem, it is a world friend. If Newbie would campaign for rank, everyone would have already opened up hundreds of accounts. It would be better for you to join social media, blog or video campaigns instead of looking for signature campaigns with this rank.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

signature for newbie Huh

when is there yes, that is not a problem.
but Signature for newbie is so very litle there.
i just see twice bounty signature campain for newbie.
so, newbie sometime make a spam post.
samantha89

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

I think this makes it easy for you to level up while doing bounty, 2 benefits you get. but you should be careful when posting, something to say and should not be submitted.
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

First things first, for newbies, it is hard to get top projects signature camapaign because in order to enter the bounty for most of them, you need to be a Jr member to say the least. You need to first build your rank on the forum before entering a signature bounty camapaign

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

I think newbie cannot join in signature campaigns since they allow for the rank of Jr. member. Since you are newbie just exploring the world of crypto and you so to be ranked as Jr member
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

as of now, its rare to see a signature campaign for newbie, since the latest campaign that has been launch nowadays limit their rank requirements to member. the lowest rank requirement I have seen from now is jr member. so rank up your account first and try to learn some things about crypto before entering signature cmpaign.

badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

there are some bounty receive signature campaign for rank newbie but very rarely, I can not recommend link bounty signature for newbie, you can open one by one bounty link and hope you find bounty with signature for newbie
Rabeya

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

As you are a newbie, read forum rules and regulations first, then post good comments and increase your forum ranks atleast Jr.Member to participate in Signature campaign.
Aljay7

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

Just work hard until you rank up because its hard to find a signature campaign for newbie,just join social media campaign. Because its hard to rank up now, you need to earn merits to do that.
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

my advice
learn all the rules of the forum
study the work of the forum
write good messages
get a junior member and then, join the first signature campaign
PiningGarcia

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

There will be no signatures for newbie ranks,atleast you need to have a jr.member rank so that you can wear a signature in your profile.Atleast you will need to have 30 activities which you are going to get from posting here,it will only take 1.5months here in the forum to achieve that rank,higher ranks would be much harder as the merit syste was implemented to the forum.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

As a newbie you should do your own search all we can give you are guidelines on picking the right campaign to join because not all ico are profitable, some of them are scam, some of them are shitcoin and some will struggle to have value at all
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

You must learn gradually. You must first understand the rules of the game in this forum. You should focus on creating quality posts and following social media campaigns. Signature campaigns do provide lucrative gifts, but I do not think there's a signature campaign for the newbie. Now the rules are getting tightened, maybe you will not find a signature campaign for the newbie.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

The topic has already been touched on the forum many times. It's hard to find a newbie signature campaign. You'll probably have to wait for your rank to rise. Until then, you can participate in facebook, telegram or twitter campaigns.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CryptoWorld87

Activity: 406

kingcasino.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

Long time ago there are some campaign that accepting even newbie acount but today i think there no more accepting newbie acount unless you get jr member acount atleast but still limited to a few campaigns only and some campaigns accepting jr member but you need merit atleast 5 merit and they will accepting your jr member acount.

► KingCasino ◄ ♦ World First Online Cryptocurrency Casino ♦ ► KingCasino ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Reddit|Facebook|Telegram|LinkedIn|Youtube
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

I think you better read the rules of the forum first to ensure you don't violate rules of this forum. It may follow the signature campaign, but I know very rarely for the Newbie rank, better learn and write some posts until Jr. Member because it isn't long-time. Only 1 month to get rank jr.member. That's if you seriously run it.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

your account seems to be recently created, ask yourself first if you have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency before thinking of joining signature campaign.
newbie's are not able to join signature campaign, they must work hard first to rank up their account.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

I think you as a newbie should participate in social media campaign for some time, and using those time to study the forum before commencing on any signature campaign.

Well... there are little bounty campaign that accepts Newbie for their signature

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3231603
You can check this out.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

I recommend learning in advance about the bounty, ICO, and any kinds of regulations and systems that are on this forum. to search for the bounty for a newbie it is very difficult and the results were also very small as small as a child better raise the rank of the account while learning.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

for your good do not push yourself to find signature campaign to earn free bitcoin herein forum for instant, just keep relax and enjoy your life as newbie herein bitcointalk community, for now all you have to do is read and learn how to become greatest member herein forum, not because of getting fast earning, of course after you can learn all about herein forum you can start to earn bitcoin as your rewards by participating in signature campaign.

take note;

you need to make quality post get hired as participant.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

with your current rank. You can not participate in any signature campaign at this time. Most signatures require members upwards. So you will not get any chance until you get higher rank. Try to build a forum with useful posts
Onit008

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

I think thats good idea for newbi to join the signature campaign. But, to more good information for newbie I thing they have to post and joining the airdrops. Bause, they can get more information, work as like the potic in airdrops. So I suggest it before they join the signature campaign and they must to waiting jr member to join the signature campaign to get more coins.
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

Do you know the requirements needed to follow a signature campaign? Minimum you have to have junior member level, so if you are still newbie, you should multiply read in this bitcointalk forum, then do posting until reach activity 30. After your rank increase to jr member, at that time you can follow signature campaign. Consider the signature campaign I'm currently following:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3218491
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

You cannot join signature campaign yet. You must rank up to junior member ao that you can join bounty campaigns such as signature campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign and more campaign you can choose. Ann also read the rukes and instructions.
Aniwura

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

It is not that easy to find signature for newbies. There are times that some bounty do not accept Jr. Members, but to increase your chances of getting better signature to participate in, i would advise you try to attain the Jr. Member rank.
BogdanGFTP

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

There is not many possibilities to earn good money when you are newbie
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

for those of you who are newbie, you have to follow the rules in this forum, often read-baca.dan for newbie very little space to participate campaign signature.kalau you want to follow facebook campaign, twitter, telegram and so forth.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

Signature campaign for newbies is little bit number.maximum signatures campaign allow junior member+ or member+ . Some bounty manager give a chance to join newbies.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
tangbori

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

You dont need to waste your time looking for signature campaign for newbie, I think what you should do now is post till you get to at least Jr member, by that time you will be able to see some Jr member signature campaign.
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

Why newbie want to join signature campaign. It is not difficult became junior member and participate bounties in social networks. Join LuckyToken bounty and airdrop for example.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

there are not many bounty campaigns accept newbie.
I think you should post more to up rank your account to jr.member, there so much more opportunity but not take you too much time.
best wishes ^^

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
dennis047

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

Almost all campaign/bounty requires at least Jr. Member rank in their account. I think it is better for you to explore things first before engaging in a campaign. You have to know the basic terms that are being used in the forums and there are a lot. You must familiarize yourself with the golden rules in this forum especially the do's and dont's so you can avoid having problems in your account.
Nowherman

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.

I know about 2 bounties that offer signature campaigns for newbies. These are Merculet project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3169855.0,
and the Egretia project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3230595.0

Andri73

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

at least you should have jr.member ranking to be able to participate in the signature.
after that you just read thread that contains information about signature campaign, follow the rules, and post as usual not spam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Heartseed

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

Well, i dont think if you can find a decent signature campaign based on your rank. almost all signature campaign requires a minimum rank of Jr. Member to atleast have a join a signature campaign. it is almost because of a lot of limitation in newbies. it only requires a 30 activities. you should pursue and get those 30 activities. it also need a lot of patience. patience is a virtue. all of the people here manage to reach it. its like being a newbie is the first step to know about Crypto Currency. so after being a newbie you will reach a next stage where you can participate in signature campaigns.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

signature campaign for newbie, as far as I know the rules in most signature campaigns are Jr members, but it depends also on the ICO. if there is a newbie rules can follow the signature campaign then the newbie can get bounty from the ICO. if no but still follow the signature campaign then the newbie did not get bounty from the ICO, he just get the signature campaign only.
PX-Z

Activity: 1442
Merit: 842

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Sorry to say this mate, but newbies are strictly prohibited to participate in any campaign including signature campaigns. If you really want to participate in a signature campaign, you must have to level up first your rank to a higher rank that can be qualified to participate. And i suggest you to make a lot of research and read more articles first, because you need to have an enough knowledge about cryptocurrency to be able to make a good quality and helpful post that will help you to earn merit to be able to level up your rank in a sooner time.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

Seems like your most concerned for bountys rather than researching all the rules in this forum.. I tell you bounty for newbies only pays small amount of tokens.. so better rank up first.. there were campaigns for newbie but its really hard to find which one is good.. better rank up to jrember..
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

I think you should rank up in to junior member because mostly in signature campaigns will not accept newbie rank, It's difficult to find a signature campaign that can accept newbie rank. Don't forget to read the rules first in this forum so to prevent get ban or red tag your account.  

mimienamphine

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

well normally most bounties do not allow newbies to do signature campaign.This could be as a result of newbies not experienced.So bounty managers do not normally include newbies in signature campaigns but I think some newbies could be useful anyway in a signature  campaign.

Grobokopalka

Activity: 579

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

Unfortunately these companies are very small, most likely soon they will not. Already junior members do not always take in the company

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
suaranah tekkok

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

a signature campaign may be required for beginners. because beginners are also entitled to work on a signature project for all discussions.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

I think you should rank up in to junior member because mostly in signature campaigns will not accept newbie rank, It's difficult to find a signature campaign that can accept newbie rank. Don't forget to read the rules first in this forum so to prevent get ban or red tag your account.  

I agree with you, preferably, if  want to participate in signature campaign you should up your rank to Jr. Member. And before following the Signature campaign you should read the rules in the bounty.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

I've never seen this. I often read foum but did not meet the company's bounty signature for beginners. In order to have a good profit from participating in this kind of company bounty, you need to have a rank higher than a member, which in this situation is very hard on the forum.
afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

I do not see any sense for a beginner to participate in a signature campaign. This will not give any result. At best, you will get a pittance. You better learn crypto. In the meantime, you can participate in bounty campaigns on social networks.
crampus

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

These companies are few, wait above the rank, while stuffing experience, and deal with the crit, terms and so on.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

you can try konios bounty they accept newbies..
here's the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3231603.0

hope it helps.. read rules and wear signature code before apply and fill up the the form if needed.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

here's the link:

hope it helps.. read rules and wear signature code before apply and fill up the the form if needed.

Its better to read more articles and familiarize the terms about cryptocurrency. Because newbie stages are an infant here that needs help from elder and as guide to the right path in this crypto-world. Many signature campaign here are accepting newbie but my advice to you mate its better to rank up to Jr Member before you joined in a signature campaign to prevent some issues that newbies are one of the spammer here in the forum.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:29:09 AM

here's the link:

Its better to read more articles and familiarize the terms about cryptocurrency. Because newbie stages are an infant here that needs help from elder and as guide to the right path in this crypto-world. Many signature campaign here are accepting newbie but my advice to you mate its better to rank up to Jr Member before you joined in a signature campaign to prevent some issues that newbies are one of the spammer here in the forum.
Actually there's no signature campaign for the newbie, you need to ranked up at least jr.member because it is the minimum requirements when you find a signature campaign. The high ranked you achieve is higher profit you gained. If you are newbie then you must do postings to ranked up turn to jr.member
brokens

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

before you join or participate in a signature campaign you should browse all the forums in Bitcointalk this, because you have to know what that the world of cryptocurrency like Altcoin or other.

why should hurry to find signature campaign for newbie, at least you must have rank Jr. member to participate in the signature campaign.
Coin_in_the_pocket

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

By my experience, I downloaded the Twitter account, Facebook account. And spent a month studying the forum and crypto-currencies. Good Luck Smiley
nguyenhongsen

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:03:11 AM

Now, there are really very few signature campaign for newbie. You should to learn more and upgrade your rank to Jr.Member. This is the necessary rank to join in the signature campaigns
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:15:43 AM
Merited by 3kpk3 (3)

As an experienced member of this forum, my advice is to focus on learning the basics of cryptocurrencies through various sources like this forum itself, YouTube, Google etc which will help you immensely initially. Focus on posting high quality posts on a regular basis which will help you rank up from Newbie to Junior Member(Almost all signature campaigns avoid newbies and set Junio Member as their minimum requirement).

Merit is a big deal now after the new changes which is why you need to focus on writing high quality posts. Don't stop there. Keep trying hard to rank up to Member level and so on which will help you qualify for all campaigns in this forum.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:39:13 AM

The minimum rank requirement to join in a signature campaign is jr.member so you need to rank up before you can join in any bounty or signature campaign and try to explore more in this forum so you will know all the rules.
jose111

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:52:55 AM

Actually it's very hard to find a signature campaign because your in a newbie rank. I suggested you to go in the beginners section where in you can gather a lot of knowledge and information there and advise to you is please read and study the rules first because one of the important rules is regards in posting of any links. However, it is good if you will be ranking up so it become easier for you to find a campaign that accept to your rank.   
smau36

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

you can do other campaigns at the moment like me. facebook twitter reddit and etc.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:57:39 AM

Actually it's very hard to find a signature campaign because your in a newbie rank. I suggested you to go in the beginners section where in you can gather a lot of knowledge and information there and advise to you is please read and study the rules first because one of the important rules is regards in posting of any links. However, it is good if you will be ranking up so it become easier for you to find a campaign that accept to your rank.   
Some of them accept newbie but some of them are not worth it to participate because they not give you payout but once you encounter a good campaign then surely you can get fair enough payout but actually its not easy to find signature campaign when your newbie. But to have higher earning then rank your level in jr. member to easily joined in campaign because most of the campaign are accept jr. member and above ranked.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:03:58 AM

As a matter of fact, since i’ve being active on the forum, I haven’t seen any signature bounty campaign that is once available for newbies. Keep studying on this platform and developing yourself to get yourself to the rank of jr member. After getting to the rank of jr member, you would be able to participate in signature campaigns.
Daniel9140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

Their are no meaningful signature campaigns for newbie members. Mostly, you need to get accustomed to the forum, read the rules about the forum, participate actively and increase your rank to at least junior member before doing bounty programs.
sky9314

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:24:31 AM

When your level is a jr.member, participating in signature activities is far more difficult than you think. I think now you should publish more high-quality articles. With only 10 advantages, you can upgrade to member. At this time, you can easier to find some good signing bounty. If you stay in jr.member, you will find that most of the bounties are limited to you, and your return will be very low and not worth the effort.
newegggo

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

If I remember it correctly, it is pretty easy to update from a newbie to a junior member.
Why don't you just look around, make posts casually first?

bitcoinhunter1221

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

It's pretty uncommon to see a bounty campaigns that allows newbies to join their signature campaign. For me it's better if you explore first here in the forum read more and understand what everything is all about then when you reach Jr Member that could be the better time to join a  signature campaign.
holderman

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

For newbie users;

i am sure that you know how long it takes to become a jr.member. So, in this period you had better search the projects and get ready to join bounty campaings.

cyryks

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

Newbie account has a lot of limitations Cool Cool
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

It is your first post and asking for people to post this links instead try to spend some time on this forum and explore yourself then you will come to know many things.

First, read the forum rules and what you can post and what is not allowed on this forum.

Later you can explore service section where usually signature campaigns are posted.

You are still a newbie here and I would like to guide you that you better take some time in reading & understanding the forums rules and regulations and before joining any campaign make sure that you have sound knowledge on posting good and high-quality content. And by the way, I don't think you can join any signature campaign at least for next two months because there is less or no space for Junior members and for you to level up to member rank will take big time along with some big efforts. You better try to join any Bounty campaign where you can make some good income using your social media accounts and signature campaign under the bounties.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MoonJeina

Activity: 652

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

Signature campaign for a newbie ??
You must not be here asking for campaigns but leaning things about the forum instead . You have just joined the forum and you must be making some good posts to get those merits and make yourself eligible till the rank of manger . There are hardly some campaigns for junior manager , and asking for a signature campaign for a newbie is out of the league . I Think you must join social media campaigns till you don't become a member.                                                                                 

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
E50M

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

when I was a newbie, I read this site every day. I can recommend campaigns, but they accept from Full. With the system merit, I will always be a member, but you can become a member too. And we will look for signature campaign together.
rlcarriers123

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

If you want to join signature campaign, just visit this link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3338629.msg34962033#msg34962033
I was applying too for newbie signature campaign to that link. It was a big opportunities to us newbie to be part of signature campaign. Because most of signature campaign now is Jr. Member and up. And sometimes, some of jr.member can't join too because the required rank from jr.member become member.
So, lets apply in that link and work together my friend.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

I don't think you will find a good Signature campaign for Newbie - it is usually required to be at least a Junior Member to participate in it. Try to become more active on the forum in order to increase your rank.
cryptospear

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

Im afraid you wont be able to wear signatures,because you will need to be atleast a jr.member ! it prevents this forum from getting flooded by the shitposters which are causing this forum to be worthless as they are just posting anything that they want to get their tasks completed,that is why newbies should learn first before earning.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
AlisaWhishie

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

Signature campaign for a newbie ??
You must not be here asking for campaigns but leaning things about the forum instead . You have just joined the forum and you must be making some good posts to get those merits and make yourself eligible till the rank of manger . There are hardly some campaigns for junior manager , and asking for a signature campaign for a newbie is out of the league . I Think you must join social media campaigns till you don't become a member.                                                                                 

Well, you are wrong: there are some campaigns for newbies, I've even made a list of them in a Russian board some time ago. It is in Russian, but still you can check it for campaign links and names, you'll understand them.

What "things" should a newbie learn here for a whole month? It took me personaly about a day after I registered here to find a thread with the forum rules. And in a week or two I started wearing my first signature being a newbie. And it didn't stop me from "learning".

vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

There's a sign for beginners , just hard to find them , usually to normal to earn something it should even be a member
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:02:47 PM

I wont be joining signature if i were you because you should learn the basic first before you can earn money here.Newbies cant wear signature campaigns which is why you should rank up first by posting actively here in our forum.You should be moe focused on how you will be able to learn the things easily so you can earn money in the future.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:28 PM

Well, if you are knowledgable in the thread of bounty campaign program together with the rules and policy will you can start participating in signature campaign there is a sinature campaign for newbie like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3231603.msg33636739#msg33636739
pooque

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:18:32 PM

Im afraid there will be no signatures for newbies,because you wont be allowed to wear signatures, to prevent this forum from spams,you shouldnt be asking for the money,this forum was flooded by the shitposters that is why the merit system was implemented to fight the spams from the new users who aims to do signatures posting thousands of shitposts everyday.

JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

In the current forum, there are very few bounty signatures for the newbie because, in this rank, the signature is not set to link so few campaigns agree to join the Newbie. The minimum rank to join is Jr. Member. So you need to increase your rank to at least Jr.Member before joining the bounty.

Cryptoisreal

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

I don't think you can get any lucrative signature campaign as a newbie, but you can take your time to learn and grow up as quickly as you can, to be able to participate in a very viable signature campaign

PINKDATE  ❱❱❱ MATCHMAKING, REDEFINED
Escorting Meets the Sharing Economy
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

You arent eligible to wear any signatures ,because you need to be atleat a jr.member to be able to wear signatures,the forum limits it because ther are too much spams from the past few months caused by the signature campaign participants,which mostly came from the shitposters who only wants to earn money,not knowing that they are flooding the market with thousand of shitposts everyday.

Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

I do not think there will be a signature campaign for newbie, even now many signature campaign also does not accept jr members.
tonyosa

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:33:04 PM

These is not much you can do with a newbie signature,if they exist the rewards will not be worth the effort.I think you should focus on growing your level to atleast a junior member,then you can start a signature campaign
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

Such campaigns are few on the forum, and even if they are, then they are filled with a lot of people wishing to participate and the profit from such participation will be minimal.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

NO,you arent yet allowed to participate any signatures,you will need to have atleast a jr.member rank for you to be able to wear a signature it is to prevent shitposters from joining the campaigns,that are flooding the whole forum.You should be able to wear that if your account is 1.5months old from the day you have created it,you should learn the basic first before you earn money.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:46:47 PM

You can create facebook account, twitter, or Bitcointalk. So you will participate in the bonus campaign. I think the easiest thing is facebook and twitter. These two campaigns are easy and convenient. You can choose other forms that are more suited to your abilities.

nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

You shouldnt be joining these campaigns,because you will need to learn the basics here,shitposters are being banned which is why you need to learn first,so that your efforts wont be wasted.Do not let your greed stop you from learning,basics are all over the forum and im sure few months from now you will be able to join signatures.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

LOL,you should be more focused on how you will learn the basic things you need to learn for you to improve yourself,joining signatures isnt an easy task you will need to post quality contents so that you will be rewarded very well after these ICO has ended.As far sa i can tell you will need to be atleast jr.member rank to start participating bounty campaigns which is why your account needs to be atleasts 1.5months old.

hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

Well. You can just explore it by yourself. You have to experienced everything here in cryptocurrency to learn new things and be familiar with everything about here in the bitcoin forum. When you are looking for bounty campaigns, first click home. Then look for Alternate Cryptocurrencies. After that look for Marketplace(altcoins). Under the marketplace there should be several topics then click Bounties. From there you will see a lot of campaigns to where you should join. There are lots to choose from so choose wisely.
bratbu

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

Nope you cant,because newbie accounts arent yet eligible of wearing signatures,you should be atleasdt a jr.member rank here for you to join signature camapaigns,you shouldnt be looking for the money that you can earn because you will need a lot of knowledge for you to earn big in this forum,shitposters are not allowed to wear signatures.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
cryptoatomic

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

Try to learn first,because you will only be added to the shitposters if you are going to wear signatures and you could be banned here, so you will need to learn the basics first ,try to improve your knowledge so that you will be helpful to this forum,signature campaigns are the reason why this forum is being flooded by shitposts.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:21:00 PM

There is no such a signature campaign for newbie mate because as qe can see that you have to learn a lot in this forum and the cryptocurrency world when talking about knowledge. And the signature campaign only accepts jr. Member or higher ranks in that campaign. And when the time you reach that rank, go to announcement thread, there are many bounty there that is available.
cryptodevs

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:29:06 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 12:21:27 AM by cryptodevs

You can try another bounties,but im sure you wont succeed if you are into the money at the very first day you joined here,you shouldnt be looking for the money,look for the informations that you might want to know,so that you can expand your knowledge.Never saw a signature campaign which accepts newbie rank ,because newbies cant wear any signatures.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

This forum was once a good place to learn,but now all i can see is people trying to earn moneyr thru signature,it is the main problem of this forum,shitposters are trying to posts not knowing they are flooding the whole forum with hundreds to thousands of shitposts everyday that is why the merit was implemented to fight those shitposters in the forum.

cryptopussies

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:41:12 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 12:15:05 AM by cryptopussies

You shouldnt be aiming for the signatures,instead try to learn the basic things in here so you can make a lot of  money later when you are ready.Signature campaigns are the reason why the whole forum was flooded by the shitposters which is why you shouldnt be aiming for the signatures,yes it is profitable for those people who deserves it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:48:47 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 12:47:55 AM by cryptopuma

Theres no such thing like that,you will need to be atleast a jr.member rank to be able to wear the signatures.This forum was a great place,but the signatures has ruined it all,participants are keep spamming the whole forum because the signatures required them to posts 15+ per week or even more! you should be more focused on how you will survive.

cryptomema

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:50:44 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 12:53:00 AM by cryptomema

Not going to happen,signatures are for those people who has good knowledge,as a newbie you should be learning the basic first.Stop the shitposting in the forum,theres enough shitposts from these shit people trying to earn using signature campaigns which has ruined the whole market as the far as i can remember this place was a good place to learn about cryptocurrencies,but not its all about the bounties!

Usui-Kun

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

It would be nice for you to know more about crypto first before joining a campaign. But I guess if you are just in this for the ranks then a campaign for newbies is definitely a good idea while ranking up.

doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:08:22 AM

Signature campaign for beginners is very good to train confidence to know crypto currency. There are rules applied for beginners can follow this program. As beginners should not post excessive, must follow the procedures applied moderator and so forth.
newegggo

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:34:23 AM

If you are new to bitcointalk forum, you should take your time to check every section that might interests you.
No need to hurry into any signature campaign before becoming a Jr. Member.

novita_gendut

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

I think it will be difficult to understand because you can see it in the forums because there it is explained, and my advice to newbie more you read a lot because by reading you will have a lot of knowledge
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

the signature campaign for newbie is now very hard to find, even hardly any. But you should try to find it first here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
And I welcome you to this forum, hopefully you can get useful knowledge about crypto world, even I hope you can contribute well to this forum.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:49:22 AM

Most of the projects now in the signature campaigns to allowed in participate atleast jr member and above. But there's a few campaign that accepting newbie in the signature campaign and I research for you, KONIOS and PECUNIO are accepting newbie.
nellycanezo

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:56:13 AM

I don't know if there's an opening for newbie position in signature campaign.
Most of I've seen required position in signature campaign is jr. member / member / full member.
I've never seen before for newbie signature campaign. But if I found one, I will post it here for you to try it.
Good luck friend. Smiley hope you found one.
Mlowo

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:03:57 AM

Signature campaign for newbie kayak her can not, as far as I know if still newbie not able to follow project in signature, because at least follow project is JR member

linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

There are a lot of restrictions on novice accounts, and I think you should read the rules here.

You're just waiting to be a Jr. Member, and it will be easier for you (and profitable).
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:14:27 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 11:45:32 AM by changcloy

It so sad to tell that it is so hard and impossible for a newbie joining a signature campaign even jr member/member at this time also hard to join because some of it will required from full member and up. I am not discouraging you mate but that's the mere truth here in the crypto world, but you can join social media campaigns like facebook,twitter and instagram atleast you can earn profit for those social media campaigns.
toral host25

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:30:54 AM

i dont think newbie maybe join signature. You cannot join signature campaign yet. You must rank up to junior member ao that you can join bounty campaigns such as signature campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign and more campaign you can choose. Ann also read the rukes and instructions.
vendy86

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

you just waste your time if you wanna join signature campaign with newbie rank.
better you up your rank first and explore this forum.
share aomething good and constructive to up your merit.

Fahim

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:04:38 AM

Unfortunately, I did not meet such companies. Basically, the requirements are from the member and above. If you still find such a company, then study the project carefully. So there are many scams. And it is in such not fair and fraudulent projects that even beginners are taken. So they pay nothing to bounty participants & investors.
samward

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:05:51 AM

I've never seen this too. Yeah, I read forum, but didn`t meet the company's bounty signature for beginners. In order to have a good profit from participating in this kind of company bounty, u need to have a rank higher than a member, which in this situation is very hard on the forum.
dungthuy

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

you want to do signature,you have to up rank at bitcointalk,you can up Jr junior very easy but when up higher rank,it is very difficult,it need merit,when you have rank ar bitcointalk you can do bounty about signature of any ico you want,you only do 1 signature bounty at the same time
cryptowye

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:16:05 AM

I did see many prograns accepting newbie now. But i not sure how to choose, the highest payout or the fastest payment?
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:22:23 AM

There is some bounty which accept newbie but I don't recommend it. I think it's better to learn more in this forum or make good post to earn merit.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:18:56 AM

I would recommend that you level up first before going for a chance to work on a signature campaign. Because much higher level mean much higher pay once the bounty finishes. Level up and you will reap good benefits.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:33:33 AM

actually this kind of thing is very rare nowadays, i mean i've seen some but it's not that abundant. Because the thought is you need to be a junior member first in order to wear signature codes. But i believe i've seen some of campaigns like in medium who actually hires newbie. I suggest you check on websites like Medium and bounty lord in order for you to find some, since for what i've said this is a very rare thing ask for.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:36:26 AM

Signature for newbies has a little permission. Maximum chances of junior members and above ranks. About 99% bounty campaign allows signature campaign for higher rank instead of newbies.
fransbenotius

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:37:41 AM

I think you must learn first how to make a post or make a discussion to this forum because from that you look just need for money, and you are not developing yourself in cryptocurrency, but if you are seaeching it there are a few bounty that accept newbie. You must learn or search it by yourself
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:40:30 AM

There is no signature campaign for newbie but there's a way to earn tokens while you are ranking up your account to jr member . You can join to Twitter, Facebook campaign if you reached the requirements.

automail

Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:12:39 AM

I think as a newbie, you need to do some research. If you rely on others that much, you will not be able to learn properly. There are things that you need to do by yourself and that includes finding a good bounty for signature campaign. There are hundreds in this forum and all you need to do is to search for it. I know its hard at first but you really need to learn. If you notice on the previous comments, we don't practice spoon feeding.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bountygram.io

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:27:03 AM

Im afraid you cant participate with a newbie account,you should have atleast a jr.member rank for us to be able to wear a signature campaign,you should do a lot of research here because the resources are all here,go to the newbie section because that is where you will find good information about anything.As a newbie you should try to get the basic first before trying to earn because the basics will be our foundation for whom you will be in the future.
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

You cant join signature campaign because we are still a newbie,you should try to learn the basic things first so that you wont be added to the shitposters in the forum,once this forum was a great place to learn until the signature campaigns has ruined the forum.A lot of users are trying to get money from these bounty campaigns which is why the forum is has been flooded by shitposts up to date.
Superturacoin

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

Im afraid you cant participate with a newbie account,you should have atleast a jr.member rank for us to be able to wear a signature campaign,you should do a lot of research here because the resources are all here,go to the newbie section because that is where you will find good information about anything.As a newbie you should try to get the basic first before trying to earn because the basics will be our foundation for whom you will be in the future.
Yes, it is better to rank up first to get higher stakes/tokens in a camapaign. Everybody has different mindset and perceptions on the projects I think its good to involve in the campaign with higher status of ranking to be more knowledgeable in every transaction we made.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kiemnhieutien

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

Newbie shouldn't start with signature campaign, most of bounty campaign doesn't accept newbie account, some rare campaign accept newbie with small award. Newbie account must reach Jr.member rank before choice any bounty campaign. From a new fresh newbie account you need 4 weeks and 1 day with 30 posts and above to reach Jr.member. Then you need to reach higher rank, first is Member, with more harder because you need Merits points. Go to Meta section and find out what is Merit and what is it used for?
tokneneng

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:45:21 AM

Theres no signature campaign for the newbie ranks as far as i know you should be atleast a jr.member rank for you to be able to  wear a signature,newbies cant,but dont worry because you can still participate to these social media campaigns using your newbie account.You will only require to like,comment and share about the ICO using your social media accounts and you will be rewarded.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:49:26 AM

You cant participate with a newbie account,get some rank first for you to be able to wear signatures,this forum was creatred  for us to learn about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin,not to just participate these signatures to earn money.You should be learning the basics first so that you wont be spamming the forum with the shitposts.
bitcoinking11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:49:56 AM

Most of the campaigns require at least Jr. Member to participate in the signature campaign. Most of the projects don't allow newbie to participate in the signature campaign except a few. You would find one or two that allow newbie to join, but you wouldn't get much stakes. So, it would be better to wait for a month to upgrade to Jr. Member.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

You need to be more active first before joining any campaign. When you reach jr member then you are more likely welcomed in all bounty campaign specially alt. You need to be more active in the forum rather than just waiting for any offer or help. Be a productive-standalone member and be helpful to others than just focusing on money profit.

Zanuar003

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:59:51 AM

suggestions from me for the first signature look first that post perminggunya not too much, keep the number of weekly try maximum 8 weeks of gratitude can be a two weeks. so to melting not too long, if we've ever felt the melting of bitcointalk I'm sure your future will be more spirited for the post.
marvin22

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:04:09 AM

But i prefer for you to be a Jr. Member first, because most of signature campaigns minimum requirements if Jr. Member.
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

I think you should ask many people or friends who participated in this bitcoin. and you can just get together while discussing about bitcoin how it works.
gapthecap11

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

I think there is no bounty campaign for newbie because you need to be a Jr. Member to join lot of bounty campaign compare to member.
kuratong

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:32:45 AM

Im afraid you cant wear any signatures,because you will need to be atleast jr.member rank for you to be able to wear any signature,it was created so that there will be less shitposters in the forum.Merits are required too so that you wont rank when you arent contributing to the community,shitposters shouldnt rank here so that there will be less spammers in the forum.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

I think it is much better to focus on ranking up first to at least Jr. Member to have some profitable Signature Campaign. Since campaigns that accept Jr. Member are only a few amount, and I don't think that you can easily find a Signature Campaign that accepts Newbies. It would take only 2 months to become a Jr. Member, so it's not a long wait. While waiting, you can probably join some airdrops (which generally I would not recommend, since most of them are scams).
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:36:58 AM

For a newbie no need to hurry to join in signature campaign take your time to read or research to get more knowledge about crypto world besides there is no signature campaign for a newbie..it only allowed participate in signature start for a jr member.. you need to rank up first to became a jr member and explore this forum share something good to make up your merit.
coly20032003

Merit: 110

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

You can search around in the forum to see the available signature campaigns. A lot of the signature campaigns have restrictions on levels, for example, some require jr member and above, some require member and above. You can search to see if there are any ones available for newbies.
Rokaye677

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:11:59 AM

I think it's pretty hard getting a project that provides a signature for newbie. at least you have to reach the jr member. do not focus too much to find the signature campaign, while you can follow other campaigns until your rank is enough to signature campaign
uchiikina14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

You cannot find signature campaign for newbies because I think that there are no signature campaigns for newbies. The lowest avatar that can join signature campaign is you have to be jr. member but if you are not a jr. member you can just post so that you can make your position to jr. member. Like me when I first join here I just post here just to make my position to jr. member.
Dudesss

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

Why not try to read the rules of this forum first before joining some bounties, try to find some bounty which suits your rank

-FILIPINO TRANSLATOR-
samantha89

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

For the first step, I think you should upgrade your account to Junior Member. In addition you also have a lot to learn on your friends about how to do a signature campaign.
markk94

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

kinda selfish request that you've created. i think the best way for newbie to grow is to spend most of your free time to read thoroughly many things of information about cryptocurrencies in this website.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

You cannot find signature campaign for newbies because I think that there are no signature campaigns for newbies. The lowest avatar that can join signature campaign is you have to be jr. member but if you are not a jr. member you can just post so that you can make your position to jr. member. Like me when I first join here I just post here just to make my position to jr. member.

No,  there's few campaign that accepting newbies for signature campaign like KONIOS and PECUNIO that ICO projects newbie is allowed to participate. But I advised to you it's better to expand your knowledge about the CryptoCurrency or just upgrade your account at least jr member and above to allowed join in signature campaign.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

As a newbie, I think there is a lot of limitations to joining signature. you should be ranked as a least Jr member to qualify to join different campaigns to earn tokens. But as a newbie, you can join different campaigns like a social media campaign telegram and others fitted on your ranked to earn profits

tongkatakai

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

It's hard to find a signature bounty for Newbie. You should look through different bounties on Bounties thread of this forum. And you should know that you will get very small amount of stakes as a Newbie. It's better to be at least Jr.Member.

very difficult indeed looking for a signature campaign for the newbie. I myself also still rank newbie but I do not despair to look for it. It's mostly a minimal bounty to rank Jr. Member to follow the Signature Campaign of a project
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

Getting signature campaigns as a newbie is almost impossible, it is bee hard to find a signature campaign that will allow newbies.
I believe your time can be better spent doing other campaigns and contributing to the community on this forum while you rank up

Ramjan ali

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

well ordinarily most bounties don't enable beginners to do signature campaign.This could be because of novices not experienced.So abundance administrators don't typically incorporate novices in signature battles however I figure a few novices could be helpful at any rate in a mark crusade.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: