Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign for newbie  (Read 858 times)
indayburakday012 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

It is your first post and asking for people to post this links instead try to spend some time on this forum and explore yourself then you will come to know many things.

First, read the forum rules and what you can post and what is not allowed on this forum.

Later you can explore service section where usually signature campaigns are posted.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

Go find for your self a signature campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 but I don't think there will be some good campaign for you since junior member signature space is very little and only can put 50 char with no link allowance.

But you still can participate in twitter, facebook, or telegram campaign if you want. Do some media campaign like writing article or record a youtube video would be great though
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

You are very beginner. Do not you think you should first read the rules of this forum? That is how you understand many things, and this topic would not have existed. In most cases, there are no sign-up campaigns for those with newbie rank chat, as a measure of protection against SPAM. You must have at least a rank of Junior Member to participate in the desired signing campaigns. To promote to a new rank, you need to be active on this forum. Research, research, research!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

Newbie account has a lot of limitations. As a newbie account holder, one cannot wear a good signature that can describe a project well. This is why there is no signature campaign for newbies. Better do some good activities, and upgrade your rank. Don't forget to check out the forum rules here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657. Also, you can join bounty program, check out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Good luck.
noblex

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

I think it would much easier for you (and also profitable) if you just wait to become a Jr. Member.

It will serve you also as a way to learn how stuff works here
drogas

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.

First of all, most beginner and newbie signature campaigns really don't pay enough.

SO you should focus on increasing your forum rank first and then try to find a decent campaign.
skelethon

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

focus on rank first, or you could try doing some bounties instead.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

for beginners better, follow the rules, if indeed the account is accepted by the managers to follow the campaign, follow the existing rules, avoid some garbage post that can damage the campaign.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

I think you should know the rules of the forum. Then let's work actively, contribute your opinion to up rank. Because the newbie has very few accepted campaigns, and the rewards are very small. Because the merit system is now hard to rank high, I think you should increase at least Jr.. Member to better. It's easy to find campaigns here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0, you can choose the right campaign.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

focus on getting merit and higher rank first

then on sig campaigns

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

Why don't you read more about here in forum? Just take a look for the rules here so that you will not get ban, and besides there is only few ICO offering a signature for newbie so the only thing that you need to do is to read all the guidelines and make a research on how it works then study and apply to yourself but you better need to rank up so that you can participate on signature camp.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

There are no signature campaigns for newbies, you would have to get a rank on your bitcointalk account before you can register for campaigns here. Post and get your activity rating to 30 as that would take your account from newbie to junior and then you can register for signature campaigns. You can use your social media account to register for bounty campaigns in the meantime though, so look up ICOs which offer that.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

At first, too, I wanted to get a rank quickly and sign it - to earn on it. I sought help and advice. But then I realized that you need to first get your own experience on the forum, and then start earning. Communicating here, you yourself will understand which company to join!
heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

It's quite hard to find a signature campaign for newbies.
The reason is that one person can create multiple accounts, join the bounty campaigns and get all the stacks.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

It's quite hard to find a signature campaign for newbies.
The reason is that one person can create multiple accounts, join the bounty campaigns and get all the stacks.

I think that in the future, there will be no subscription campaigns for newbie and Jr. members! Only higher full member because you can not make a link in the signature, put the avatar, this advertisement is not noticeable! And also there will be many fake accounts, they are easy to get quickly, and a full member is hard!
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

I think that for newbies there's not sense to participate in signature campaigns,we sometimes don't make a lot of money on this and it's especially unlikely you will benefit.  Undecided
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

I would like to ask all of you guys to post link on signature campaign for newbie. I am new to cryptocurrency and my friend here beside me teaching me to look for a signature campaign for newbie. I would glad to if  you will post the thread here. Thank you in advance.
There are signature campaigns that accept newbies, but the amount of money you can earn is minimal because it is the lowest rank in the forum and its influence on private houses is not so great. I advise you to participate in the airdrop as it does not require too much and everyone receives the same reward.
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

Newbie account has a lot of limitations. As a newbie account holder, one cannot wear a good signature that can describe a project well. This is why there is no signature campaign for newbies. Better do some good activities, and upgrade your rank. Don't forget to check out the forum rules here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657. Also, you can join bounty program, check out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Good luck.

Take a look on the given link above of btccrusher. He's directing you to the right path way. Then don't just be contented on what have given,  you should do more search everyday if possible. Try to refer also in serious discussion. You will learn a lot I'm pretty sure.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

To actually get a good signature campaign, you will have to spend more time studying the workings of the forum and be more interactive here. Only then will you understand what works best for you in a timely manner.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: