Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Korean sub-forum Moderators !! PLEASE THEYMOS CHOOSE A MOD FOR KOREAN FORUM  (Read 168 times)
lrdeoliveira (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 07:22:14 AM by lrdeoliveira

Hello Guys,
It's now time for us to get a New Korean sub-forum Moderator. At the present time there is no Moderator in the Korean sub forum and the admin's post is still pinned in the sub-forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764772.0

It is now a days very annoying that People are spamming there referral link and off-topic posta in the Main section of the forum. Thread that belongs to altcoins section are also posted in the Main sub-forum. Reporting posts is also not helping i guess. As we can still see those shitposts down there. (This maybe because present mods can't understand Korean?) So we reall need a Korean guy as a Moderator.

I don't know how the Moderator has to be choosen but as i see in the last posts of theymos that "Those who report more" get the chance to be a MOD. So kindly post here the all time reporters and we may elect him/her as  a Mod.
I am too trying to report as many posts as i can to become a Mod.

Theymos also has the rights to choose the Mod without Election i guess. So whatever necessary steps are possible please do so. We really need a Korean Mod as instant as you can.

Thanks For reading this.

Regards
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

Hello Guys,
It's now time for us to get a New Korean sub-forum Moderator. At the present time there is no Moderator in the Korean sub forum and the admin's post is still pinned in the sub-forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764772.0

It is now a days very annoying that People are spamming there referral link and off-topic posta in the Main section of the forum. Thread that belongs to altcoins section are also posted in the Main sub-forum. Reporting posts is also not helping i guess. As we can still see those shitposts down there. (This maybe because present mods can't understand Korean?) So we reall need a Korean guy as a Moderator.

I don't know how the Moderator has to be choosen but as i see in the last posts of theymos that "Those who report more" get the chance to be a MOD. So kindly post here the all time reporters and we may elect him/her as  a Mod.

Theymos also has the rights to choose the Mod without Election i guess. So whatever necessary steps are possible please do so. We really need a Korean Mod as instant as you can.

Thanks For reading this.

Regards

I agree. I am also seeing a lot of auto translated posts and scams. However, when I reported them, the moderator responded to some scam reports but not to auto translations.But it would be great to have a moderator to clean up the Korean forum. I feel like there are just too many rubbish auto translations or services that provide auto translations. They should be moderated for sure. 
lrdeoliveira (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

Hello Guys,

I don't know how the Moderator has to be choosen but as i see in the last posts of theymos that "Those who report more" get the chance to be a MOD. So kindly post here the all time reporters and we may elect him/her as  a Mod.

Thanks For reading this.

Regards

I agree. I am also seeing a lot of auto translated posts and scams. However, when I reported them, the moderator responded to some scam reports but not to auto translations.But it would be great to have a moderator to clean up the Korean forum. I feel like there are just too many rubbish auto translations or services that provide auto translations. They should be moderated for sure.  

Yeah agree. There are lots of more people who are spamming the forum with their referral link too. Some threads also also need to be Moved.

No response from Admin or Mods ?
lrdeoliveira (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:21:12 AM

We still need Moderators. @Theymos you can't see this topic? Our sub-forum is really in need of help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: