Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 06:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5059 times)
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

it is possible, in some countries, there are some bitcoin atm machine, which is actually supported by the bank, so in the future, if all countries and even banks will finally accept bitcoin, it is possible to exchange it to them.

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I doubt it will happen in the near future can't tell if all the banks will open widely embrace the cryptocurrency as some of them are still attacking bitcoin and make its name a mess in the public eye by means of the mainstream media, we can still convert bitcoin or other altcoins into fiat then store it on a bank but the direct correlation is still impossible, tbh some of them hate cryptocurrency cause its main function is the opposite of banking so there would be some conflicts and debates as to when are we going to see them on the banks, we may mainly use a cryptocurrency someday instead of fiat on a regular transactions.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

I would say there is no need of that in first place and if we do that then we will need to go under mega change in terms of the rules and regulation that banks will impose on us. Know that its important for us keep the bitcoin and all the crypto currencies as whole in decentralised mode so that we can still exchange huge amounts of the bitcoins and rest.

but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

Why would you think that in first place? I mean there is no reason that if the popularity of the coin grows then we will have to option out for the banks! Thats not a way it goes really. No matter what how much popularity it grows the system will work the same way as its doing today.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

No need to worry about trading site availability because DATARIUS CRYPTO BANK will soon to open and this bank is design for cryptocurrency, as I listen the video in youtube, I understand that they will accept transfer from crypto to fiat money then fiat to crypto and this is a proof that crypto have a nice future.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

I see a very bright future for cryptocurrency. My prediction is that in the nearest future the government of various country will embrace the technology and it will become global payment system.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

As long as the banks will be interested to make or offer any service related to the crypto currency and it may the bank open any service to the crypto.
This time not so many banks are accepting crypto or the majority of them ignore crypto as a payment system. And we still fine. Crypto doesn't need bank as long as the exchange sites are still providing a good liquidity.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

I don't like cryptos especially bitcoin to be handled by banks but I think this is likely to happen.
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

I think the future will be good. New government departments will be set up that will regulate cryptocurrencies and prepare new bills. As a consequence, this will lead to a new wave of popularity bitcoin and altcoin with a clearly stated benefit. There will be thousands of crypto companies, but only a few of them will succeed. Anyway, the market of cryptocurrency is still young, it is very turbulent and truly global. There is no doubt that in 2018 we are waiting for a big change.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

cryptocurrency has a great opportunity in the industry because its digital characteristic and very secured due to the blockchain technology, so never worry about thief and scammers, just beware about sharing yours keys. crypto is known as digital currency that perfectly working online and more reliable to used at any point in time, crypto will eventually be known around the globe and can also be adopted by the banks. That is why many investors nowadays are very immersed in this technology because they are really gaining profit with security.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

I see the Cryptocurrency market is constantly improving this is good enough to advance the Cryptocurrency market. with the advent of Cryptocurrency, I am sure will be increasingly interested in Cryptocurrency in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lmodric

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

between conventional banks and crypto there must always be competition.
about the future of crypto?
the most stable cryptocurrency will be defined, which is considered a good prospect. At the same time, sudden deterioration and decline are common in the marketplace.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

I believe in next 1-2 years crypto will become much more popular and many different banks in all over the world will be able to exchange cryptocurrencies . It's not a problem at all ,as soon they will see a users interest to exchange crypto in banks in decent amount (it must be profitable for bank to open a new crypto exchange department), they will start to provide exchange services . Banks will not waste any opportunity to earn a good money .
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

In the future, I think we can already use cryptocurrency.I think they can quite replace the money that we use today

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
jacmarry

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

I think crypto's future will be very bright. Because this project is very valuable project. Its become more valuable project in future. Itcan solve Unemployed problem. Its popularity will be increase day by day and crypto future will more bright.
Smollett945

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

This is a new technology, therefore, I think, sooner or later the world financial system adapts to crypto-currencies. Or die Smiley
philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

Future of cryptocurrency will surely bright as it is making the world global, now cryptocurrency is getting more popular all over the world, and payments are been made by crypto, in some years to come I think banks will be able to exchange crypto.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

I believe that in the next few years cryptocurrency will be one of the fastest growing markets. The bright future is waiting for cryptocurrency because it brings a lot of benefits to us. I think in the future banks will accept crypto and use them in trading. And then the price of crypto will increase brings a lot of profit for investors.

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

In my understanding with crypto is that this is the alternative for using cash for payments. So in this concept, for the near future probably some banks will accept crypto services like the others, even though crypto can stand alone like what is happening right now. And in my country it will be so hard to get involve with the banks because they’re always trying to give negative feedbacks using tv news. One thing I’m only sure is that crypto have the great future with or without banks involvement.
Miztasnow5

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

Everyday crypto currency is generating more and more and becoming well known throughout the whole world. As time goes on the future of crypto will be very  good . We would keep supporting crypto and with that crypto will take the world to the next level.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

I think not like what you say, now more and more crypto. maybe you can check it in marketcap. almost thousands of crypto. yes, but they are still bound by bitcoin. of course bitcoin becomes a benchmark price and trade as well as with investment.
about banking I'm not sure. may have to revolutionize crypto, so banking can be friendly to welcome it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: