Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:52:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5050 times)
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:37:41 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:45:08 PM by mkmittalg

I think banks will be able to store your crypto in future and also exchange it. Crypto's is good future.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

Clearly, crypto currency has a future. But I do not see the point of exchanging cryptocurrencies for a bank, if there are a sufficient number of exchanges on which it is possible to buy or sell coins, and it is also easy to withdraw money to a bank card.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

Everything is and will be happening on internet so for me if in future we will be able to pay with crypto we will be able to trade or do any other things with our coins on internet too.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

When the banks finally see cryptocurrencies as a threat to their existence,they will then integrate cryptocurrencies as a form of payment into their operations.For now they don't really see it as a threat especially given the fact that it is highly unregulated and with little sanity

stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

Some of the difficulties with which cryptocurrencies face today (for example, the possibility of losing money due to equipment failure or hacker attacks) can be overcome with technical improvements over time. It will be harder to cope with the main paradox of cryptocurrencies: the more popular they become, the more attention and regulation to them from government bodies, which contradicts the very idea of the appearance of cryptocurrencies.
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

You never know that what will happened in the future, maybe crypto dead or all the country accept cryptocurrency and replace fiat money, I believe blockchain technology and I'm holding all my altcoin, i think my easy life will coming soon

shampun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

The world of crypto currency is just beginning, and it has a long way to go. The general consensus is that the sector will continue to grow, especially its two leaders - bitcoin and etherium. Moreover, the prospects of the ether look better. Optimists say that in the near future the broadcast will bypass its elder brother. However, there are a number of problems that need to be addressed. Skeptics are worried that these problems will have a negative impact on cryptographics in general.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:16:59 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I believe that if coins in the Cryptocurrency and ICO markets that participate in them are increasing, they are able to provide many advantages and be able to provide opportunities for rapid progress. therefore teamwork must be done.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

Why would be exchange? You don't need to exchange besides we have a lot of trading site where you can be able to trade your coin, and saving your money in the bank was not safety it is happen to me my savings was gone they just send that they were hack and nothing funds that they return so that on that time I don't trust bank anymore.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

It is true crypto has a great future ahead, but since we already have exchange sites, where we can easily exchange out tokens, then why do we need banks. Most banks do not like this developmental process and i am not too sure they will accept it in future.
Lets' just keep using exchange sites and leave banks aside.
Whether they will accept or not, that is what we do not know.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

It is true crypto has a great future ahead, but since we already have exchange sites, where we can easily exchange out tokens, then why do we need banks. Most banks do not like this developmental process and i am not too sure they will accept it in future.
Lets' just keep using exchange sites and leave banks aside.
Whether they will accept or not, that is what we do not know.

Future of crypto or it is better crypto is the future?! Banks will not accepts crypto-
currencies, they will need to change and adopt to crypto-currencies. As someone
smart said and I partially quote:
-"Smart contracts are exactly what banks are doing on their papers and programs, just
more advanced version."
   Banks will find crypto-currency that suits them. Some Ripple, or some new and better
centralized coin. They will make their own, that is a possibility too. They have money
and means to do it, why not?
   Future will be in crypto-currencies. In what way we will see, as we adopting anyone
will have to pass that process too.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

Cryptos are here to stay. Look towards coins which will have a proven and real use-case in the next 12 months. Two of such coins that come in my research is Paragon Coin and Ripple.
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

After those 3 first months of 2018 I can only relate to your comment. I'm glad the optimism has returned but the title feels green for a day people start acting crazy dumping money in. We wanted to get ahead of that.
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

This ain't a bubble till it reaches $5 Trillion atleast. Buy as much as you can. Focus on DApp coins. Lamden is the only Tier A DApp coin that has yet to take-off. DYOR and buy it.
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

I can for see a great and bright future for crypto. No one can even predicts the outcome of what will come of digital currencies. We are going to the moon!!!
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

there's always a way to manage your in and out money when you invest in this market...
we always need the bank to get the real money. and sooner or later, this kind of investment will be taxed.
but we don't need the bank to exchage cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
vkmittaljii

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

Crypto's future is good future.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

one thing is im sure.. blockchain is the future do doubt about it

D162
RudolfHes

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

There will be a digital economy. People will manage their own lives. Corporations will no longer be able to dictate how we should live, what to buy and which films to watch.

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
vkmittaljii

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

crypto's is future good.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: