Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5050 times)
Alexander210

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

Crypto currency will ease the lives of many people. Many people will become richer.
There will be a digital economy. People will control their lives.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Crypto currency will ease the lives of many people. Many people will become richer.
I do not think it can be that easy to get rich with crypto currency,
and probably not many people will understand the crypto currency,
if you want to understand about the currency of crypto we must learn and understand it

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:54:05 AM

I think crypto currency will be part of the world community, it will be big later and will become the world currency,
and create a peace Smiley
cocodanco

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

Definitely crypto currency has a great future of the whole world.it can also be that users by that time won't necessarily convert crypto because this has become more popular nowadays.there's a lot of banking institutions planning for the total adaptations and i trust really it's future very bright coming up day.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

I firmly believe that cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin will never fully replace FIAT currencies. Cryptocurrencies will serve as alternate payment solutions to people around the world which is why they will coexist along with FIAT currencies. I know many people would like to see FIAT getting completely replaced by cryptocurrencies, but this is highly unlikely. Both currencies coexisting with each other is best for the entire world.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

If now the crypto-currency market will develop the way it did in the last few years. then everything will be very good, because we can observe the growth of prices with you, and the price increase is an indicator of people's interest.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

cryptocurrency just have to be a permanent method of payment, like a regular currency. I think it should be a great future

Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

Cryptocurrency in these days are very useful, lots of coins, crypto digital money are having their appearance, and its becausbecause it is really effective and very wise use of people that risk their money for them to invest, buy, store and try something new about cryptocurrency, and now it is being implemented and adopted to the whole world, and that will be very big help to economy for us to step into the next level of sociality and technological strategies to improve the system of money in the world, thats why crypto will be doing a very big part in the future.
cryptoicicle

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I'm sure that banks will go to the past if they do not improve itself. Their customers remain only those whom it is easy to deceive.

I am sure that after there will be a more perfect infrastructure for accepting and transferring the crypto currency - the world will accept  Cryptocurrency at the same level with the Fiat, and when more people understand that it's more profitable to use crypto, than banks and fiat money, for the last will be not sweet times))

This is not an unambiguous matter, if the goverment(banks) refuses to accept the Cryptocurrency, they will lose money because the business is already on the crypto, it's fact. If now thay accepts -  will lose again, because their wealth in fiat.

From your point of view, this will change the world. Well, I do not know where else people can apply blockchain with good results, except for payments, data security ...
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

You're kinda underestimating crypto currency as a whole. We can safely say that traders might not be able to trade Bitcoins because of how much supply it has to sustain the traders we have today. However don't always forget how much these ICO bear coins in the markets for the purpose of trading also. Is it only the Bitcoin you're envisioning to be used as a trading entity?
You could be wrong at that point.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

there are some difficulties encountered by the current crypto currency (eg, the possibility of losing money due to equipment failure or hacker attacks) can be overcome with technical improvements over time, When banks finally see cryptocurrency as a threat to their existence they will then integrate cryptocurrency as a form of payment into their operations. For the moment they do not really see it as a threat, especially given the fact that it is highly unregulated and with little sanity, but Cryptop is getting their popularity, more attention and regulation for them than bodies government, as opposed to the idea of ​​the emergence of cryptocurrency.
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

Day by day the number of crypto currency users are increasing which makes it more demanding and the value of all the crypto currencies every year which proves that all those crypto currencies are having store value as year passes the prices all keeps on increasing so good for long term investment as it helps to earn good returns from the investment on all the crypto currencies. The crypto currencies will change the entire world to a more advanced and digital world where all payments and transactions can be made all over the world very easily than any other fiat currencies.

seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

I think it still takes a very long time to crypto can be like the banks. Still very much a problem in the crypto can be a constraint. Such problems with the Government. The Government itself has considered that this crypto dangerous because it can happen to money laundering so that the Government has yet to grant permission.
Botaisk

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

I'm sure that banks will go to the past if they do not improve itself. Their customers remain only those whom it is easy to deceive.

I am sure that after there will be a more perfect infrastructure for accepting and transferring the crypto currency - the world will accept  Cryptocurrency at the same level with the Fiat, and when more people understand that it's more profitable to use crypto, than banks and fiat money, for the last will be not sweet times))

This is not an unambiguous matter, if the goverment(banks) refuses to accept the Cryptocurrency, they will lose money because the business is already on the crypto, it's fact. If now thay accepts -  will lose again, because their wealth in fiat.

From your point of view, this will change the world. Well, I do not know where else people can apply blockchain with good results, except for payments, data security ...
In fact, in the financial sphere, the blockchain is the most efficient. But also it is used in medicine Docademic, gembling Luckchemy, in transport VinChain. Skyfchain-drones
Well, why do they need a blockchain in gambling? What will it give to the users?
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

future of crypto very interesting topic! I am sure that people will use blockchain technology and crypto in life, and it will be the same money as we have now
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

I can see a bright future for crypto at the moment it is getting brighter. nmun No one can predict the outcome of what will come from today's digital currencies, but I'm glad the optimism has come back but the title is green for one day people are starting to go crazy to throw money back in but we want to move forward.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

Future crypto I think it's very clear that the development of crypto and many businessmen who enter every day. Makes me confident that Crypto has a very good future. And if the Government has given consent on the use of crypto sure banks could also be exchanged with crypto.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

crypto is an interesting investment and if crypto continues to grow then banks will start to make crypto as their product because it will definitely be profitable

izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

American hedge fund manager James Altusher predicts that soon China will launch a powerful competitor bitcoin, while hundreds of altcoins will turn into a bubble. At the same time, states will begin to secretly accumulate small cryptocapital, and the monetary monopoly of the government will be a thing of the past. These and other forecasts Altusher shared with CNBC.
seblbj

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

Cryptocurrency has a very bright future, it will be very good once everyone knows and is interested to join in it so that in the end will be many who use as a transaction and it is the beginning of the progress of crypto.
Take note that crypto does not need a bank to develop properly so that nothing regulates the value of any of the particular coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: