Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:42:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5050 times)
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

I think that might happen and all companies like banks, markets and big companies will use crypto technology like money transfers, saving documents and others using blockchain and crypto technology.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

Over the next several years, the currency will remain a financial instrument for investment. Anything may happen from complete collapse crypto, or crypto will be official payment instument. Nobody knows.

grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I think traders is not the problem of crypto because as of now we build a huge population in this industry so my point is crypto has no problem of trading if crypto have us to change to the traders position like that. But that is not still happen so crypto can think the solution before happening that.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

I am sure that crypto will have a bright future, because there is high demand for it nowadays, especially for the potential crypto, like bitcoin and ethereum. I am sure that the crypto market will grow up over the years and the percent of the uses will be much higher compared to these days, Furthermore, I think low potential crypto will be ignored by the time and only the good ones will be used by people.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

I think in the future, crypto will be increasingly recognized by the community and the people started to investing in crypto.

capoklhok

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

If I think that cryptocurrency in the future like Bitcoin will never completely replace the FIAT currency, because Cryptocurrency will serve as an alternative payment solution for people around the world because they will live together with FIAT currency later, I know many people want to see FIAT is completely replaced by cryptocurrency at the present time but there are still some countries that have not yet received it, but this is very unlikely, The two currencies that co-exist with each other are the best for the whole world.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I'm not sure about banks will support crypto, right now very few banks that support cryptocurrency.
The rest are affraid they will be bankrupt because people right now is not using bank for saving money anymore, in exchanger people can save fiat and pay out where ever they want.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

I don't think cryptocurrencies can appear in banks. Because of the great danger of the Internet, they can't hand over large amounts of money to a cyberworld that can't grasp the crisis. I think even if banks issue some kinds of tokens, then it may just commemorate the !
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

Over the next several years, the currency will remain a financial instrument for investment. Anything may happen from complete collapse crypto, or crypto will be official payment instument. Nobody knows.
Lets fate alone brings what future ahead will happen to this industry, we can't say that it will be success or failed as its still new and more and more aspects that needed to be resolved, crypto if being adopted and begin being useful in his target venue will decide what will happen after some years,
we all see that this industry are still relying with trading as an asset and still not being usable to its target market.
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

Well, a year is the average time for which you can get a good income, the most important thing is to believe in it and develop with time.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

The future of the crypto currency is very, very foggy, because every day we see that people are really trying to get out of the crypto currency, because today crypto currency is a risk and there are a lot of them.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

Cryptocurrency will have a good future, in the future cryptocurrency will be more widely used as a global currency, Cryptocurrency is a currency that can provide a very good advantage for those who have it.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

It is really hard to identify and predict the future of crypto even now in my four months of tenure here in cryptocurrency i was not able to get the right speculations and prediction to the market price of crypto and its movement. Well anyway in my opinion all crypto in the near future will have a great value because the project being introduce does not compromise the population around the world. So we are going to a good instinct on the future of crypto.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

crypto will stay with us for long time. we can trusth it like euro and USD but crypto need big companies right now if they get in it will easier for crypto.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

crypto will stay with us for long time. we can trusth it like euro and USD but crypto need big companies right now if they get in it will easier for crypto.
Maybe in the future it could happen. Some big companies are getting interested and adopting crypto as their asset. If banks do not want to lose their best investors then it should follow the development of crypto in the present.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

There is a panic in every mind for the future of crypto because still, the Govt. of countries has not given a special nod for this type of means virtual transactions. Whether the transactions are made daily in Millionth of Dollars still the currency is running upon the mutual consent and the faith of the blockchain.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

For the future this may be possible, but no one can say that for sure. In my opinion, banks at this stage are skeptical of the crypto currencies and there is generally no prospect of it happening.  Undecided

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Future of crypto is unknown.
We all want to think that this coin is promising, that coin is promising this will be accepted, that will be globally accepted, but at the end of the day no one knows nothing.
trixxie

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

I think cryptocurrency has a good future ahead. Its going very popular now and people and some companies are already adoptig cryptocurreny. So it is possible that in the future it wont be necessary to convert crypto.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

The idea of crypto is to be decentralized. Then the banks will not act a main roll in this field. As the technology grows surely there will be more solutions to your concern.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: