Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5050 times)
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I dont think so, there are more ways to exchange crypto into fiat, and banks know that, banks will do more than that to get more profit than a simple exchange

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

Of course it will undergo different changes, but a crypto like a tool, which makes life easier and more transparent will exist ubiquitously.
mronezigger

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

cryptocurrency has a good future,More than eight years since the birth of bitcoin,central banks around the world are increasingly recognising the potential upsides and downsides of digital currencies.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I dont think so, there are more ways to exchange crypto into fiat, and banks know that, banks will do more than that to get more profit than a simple exchange
The future of crypto it is possible to be used as payment when the world is based in technology, and i see that many people will getting interested to it, and many people are going to believe to crypto or maybe just few people are only dont know it and what i see the future of crypto. But since no one can tell what can happen in the future, its better to focus on what happen now because you might miss the opportunity to earn when you're focusing in some other thing, just be ready what might happen in upcoming years that's the right thing to do.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

But why not? For bank main goal is a profit. If they can to get more by crypto exchange I think they use these possibilities. But for crypto+bank it must be KYC because a bank has been controlled by a government.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:05:07 PM

Exchange is not needed! Money will be digital. Now all states are trying to get away from cash. Zimbabwe - the first country that refused cash, there all the calculations only in electronic form.

fraggyb

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

Clearly, the future has a crypto currency. This is the best way of mutual settlements without unnecessary costs and time savings.
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

I think that the market will always be so unstable if it is not regulated, in this case trading in the crypt will be completely unpredictable.

veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

Its looks what with crypto we don't need any banks. But i don't think banks will disappear, may be they will changed in some way. I guess banks will work with crypto and also will use blockchain technology in their work. It will be very easy to exchange cryptocurrency.

Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market, which trades various digital-based coins, could seem exciting, scary, and mysterious all at once to the casual observer. Its pioneer, Bitcoin, dramatically surged in value that have slowly downed in recent months. ICOs meanwhile, are emerging at a head-spinning rate. but dont worry ,the banks might do some financing or advising without actually setting up a trading desk or getting into the custody business. But usually it's all of those things: Clients expect banks to provide a certain customary set of services for trading whatever the customary set of financial stuff is, and once there is a critical mass of client expectation that a kind of stuff is financial stuff, then the banks had better start providing those services for it.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

I think the future of crypto will be incredible because the market will rise and you will get a nice income and will earn bigger i hope that a lot of people will continue to love crypto world.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

If Banks could exchange passwords, cryptocurrency would be more popular, but I don't think that would happen.

All I know so far is that some countries have machines that can exchange bitcoins.
kamalkk

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

The future of crypto will be good if everyone knows and is interested to join in it so that in the end will be many who use as a transaction and it is the beginning of the progress of crypto.
and keep in mind that crypto does not need a bank to develop properly so that nothing regulates the value of any of the particular coins!
takenprot

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

I think personally, Some people believe crypto may collapse but I believe crypto will go a long way. Crypto is still experiencing a lot of resistance from different countries, not even a few who deny the existence of Crypto, and for volume problems every year Crypto has increased. It is likely that many banks will accept the crypto exchange.

Rossey

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

It is not possible to predict precisely the future of cryptocurrency. It is the hope of all crypto enthusiasts that crypto be massively adopted. If that happens, cryptocurrency will be used as mode of payment thus eliminating/cutting down on services offered by traditional banks.
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

Very positive. Current update is according to billionaire Mike Novogratz, institutional investors are ready to move into crypto market and bring it's value up to 20 trillion $.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

I think it is too hard to happen because the bank was from the government and it is easy to use crypto than banks because of they get more profit than bank.

They banned bitcoin or crypto because of the bank, they use crypto than to use some bank.  The crypto can eliminate bank when all of us use crypto but it is happen when we can withdraw a fiat and can use bitcoin as currency without bank.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

According to experts, in the future Crypto Curency will be a form of payment transactions for almost every field and play a role in all economic activities. Crypto Currency handles all international payment transactions as quickly as domestic transactions. This is the biggest advantage.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

What do you mean future of crypto? When we haven't even started yet in this wonderful endeavor! Crypto is here to stay and will last I think a century or more. Digitalization of everything is what's happening and the internet is helping shape that new zeitgeist of things to come. We can forget about the future and enjoy this wonderful beginning that we see about Cryptocurrencies.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

The idea behind cryptocurrency is to have no bank!  We do not want to trust any institutions or person!  Cryptocurrency is developing an economy and way of life that is superior and at the same time trustless and safe!  Cryptocurrency is the future!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: