Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:27:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5050 times)
Olgdanil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

I hope the crypto industry will find its use in the future not only as a speculative instrument, but also a full payment tool.
kombatx
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

The crypto currency has a very great future. Remember how it was with the Internet. Everyone said that nobody needs him. But now our whole life is connected with the Internet! The same thing will soon become a crypto currency. It will be just as natural as the fiat money.

▀          [   BUY TOKENS!   ]   REMCO :  Remittance Token  [   BUY TOKENS!   ]          ▀
World's 1st Powerful Distributed Token-Generating Platform for Money Transfer
▄       WHITEPAPER       ▄        FACEBOOK       ▄        TWITTER       ▄        GITHUB       ▄
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

Maybe in the future it can happen. Some big companies are getting interested and adopting crypto as their asset. If banks dont want to lose their best investors then must follow the development of crypto
wavesroom

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

Despite many controversies bitcoin is facing, it did not become a hindrance for this currency to gain popularity and to become successful. Many people are still using it, and others are continuously accepting it.
alfonshudding

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

It has a promising future, apart from the drop of the prices on the market, everyday there is a lot of promising projects coming out along with a lot of scams, but there the good ones are still there. Perhaps bank would start using it too.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

In the future, I think that banks will carry out transaction in cryptocurrency and also exchange fiat for cryptocurrency. I see wider adoption of cryptocurrency by banks in the nearest future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

Well, although there is a lot of hype around the crypto currency, I still believe in the future and the development of the crypt. After all, everyone sometimes storms, I do not think it's scary, you just need to be morally ready for this and do not rush into the ill-considered investments
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies will develop. Many companies are introducing blockchain technology in various fields of activity.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

If that will be happen that is so hard for getting your profit when you want to trade your bitcoin because not all country crypto is legal but other country is not so it means if traders will not able to exchange some bitcoins other countries that crypto was banned has a nightmare because of that.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
loofers

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

They future of cryptocurrency is very bright looking at when it start and now,it grew in value drastically, though they crypto market is volatile now but researchers see it as correction
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

The need of the traditional financial institution is not necessary because we already have exchanges. All that I think is more neccesary now is more exchanges that can convert crypto into fiat money .
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

maybe 10-20 years ahead, cryptocurrency will rule the world. , I do not think crypto will require a bank, and the bank is not likely to use crypto. It would be very difficult to combine the two of them.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

In my opinion, although the popularity of the crypto currency one day may increase further then there is nothing to worry about in exchanging many crypto currencies. We do not need bank participation. All these transactions are in cyberspace so it's easier to run it. Many altcoins can be a medium of exchange because of the tremendous speed of transactions that can do so many transactions at a time. Maybe when the bank has no future anymore, when all bank customers have switched to crypto currency then the bank realized to cooperate with crypto currency. Actually these two parties should not be hostile to each other because one day it would need help each other. There is no perfect currency in this world.
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

I have the belief that future cryptocurrencies will have popularity and are indispensable and needed by many people, with the advantages and advantages provided by cryptocurrency itself.

Currently it is very hard to be popular, because many people still think this is very harmful, because among them may have found or suffered losses caused by the scam project. Therefore if the scam project continues to grow it will be more difficult cryptocurrency accepted by the community.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
sekhan1990

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

there is a possibility that banks will receive crypto exchange, but it is very difficult because there is a need for regulation to ensure that security is maintained. because all this time the bank always needs identity and personal data, it is in contrast to cryptocurrency system that does not require identity and personal data.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:38:51 AM

I hope that in the near future we will be able to purchase products for the crypto currency ...
alaska2930

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

The main future of crypto currency, is to reduce the high level of stress of carrying local currency from one state to another with a high risk of life from guns men. Therefore crypto has made life more easier and faster in time of online transaction payment
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

I believe in the future of cryptos, but I don't think bitcoin is the future, maybe ethereum with smart contracts, but we need a currency that can be used in the real world, I think that's the biggest problem we have
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

In the future, banks can exchange cryptocurrencies, but this does not mean that all coins can be exchanged. It can only exchange XRP, but banks cannot exchange bitcoins. Banks cannot regulate Bitcoin.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

When 21 million will be produced, then, on the one hand, there will be a fixed amount, which means that the asset should grow in price, because if someone wants to buy it, the demand curve will immediately change and the price will increase.  And on the other hand, will he need someone after a few years?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: