Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5050 times)
isaevArb

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I hope there will be no banks existing in the future and crypto will replace usual fiat money. Crypto allows us to make instant transactions with no limit and it is great tool for staking your money in it, so why will we need banks in the future?
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

If the main crypto currency is not able to eliminate the problems with scalability and cost of transactions, then they will remain only a speculative tool for a long time.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:11:08 PM

In the future only very few banks will exist and those few will be the ones who wised up and decided to build their own crypto-fiat exchange or partner with an already existing cryptocurreny exchange

Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

The future of cryptos is very positive as the current payment trends of people around the world are turning to Internet payments. For the next five years, cash payments will no longer be available and will instead be paid online with cryptos. The bright future will surely come to cryptos as the 4.0 technology era is coming.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

The majority of current generation is connected with cryptocurrencies because they think that it is our future, and I think so to. And with such trend I consider that crypto will has been developing more and more.

kreon112

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

I don't think that crypto will end someday, and I hope other members will agree with it. Crypto gives too much opportunities for doing and its future is quite bright and stable.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

The best possible future for bitcoin is that it isn't pegged to any currency. A time where 1 bitcoin is just 1 bitcoin, not 1 bitcoin = $6700. But of course for that to happen, large scale adoption must happen, and that will take many time.

pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

not all crypto countries are legal but other countries are not that it means that if traders will not be able to redeem bitcoin some other country that crypto has been banned from nightmare therefore If that will happen that is very difficult to get your profit when you want to trade your bitcoin
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

With the current development of crypto its future seems to be quite bright and I am happy about it. Crypto is changing us now and it will change the whole world later.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

The future of the crypt is rather difficult to predict because many scenarios arise because of instability.
glongsword

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

I suppose that over time, the cryptocurrency should change incredibly and become a permanent means of payment. I hope that it will really replace the existing money now
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

The crypto market is growing, attracting a large number of people. It is therefore unlikely that current bitcoin can be used
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

I do think soon bank would be able to exchange cryptocurrency. The ETF that might be approve by SEC would decide it. We do got a several good news past this week but seems like its still far away for bank to let cryptocurrency in. The reasons is still many goverments are not sure whether cryptocurrency is dangerous or not for financial system, but there is a lot people that support cryptocurrency and coinbase custody really helping us to spread good news, cause i believe coin custody is like buying bitcoin and store it in the bank so its feels kinda same for me.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Niranjansena01

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

I think crypto has very bright future. It is great technology. People need this. But I can't predict about crypto prices. Because Sometimes whales control whole prices. But some day will come they can't control prices. Then?
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

I suppose that over time, the cryptocurrency should change incredibly and become a permanent means of payment. I hope that it will really replace the existing money now
Actually is it hard to anticipate if bitcoin will have a future becaus this thinhs is unpredictable, in fact there are many happenings may occur instatly just like unexpected pump or dump. But I do believe that it has a bright future though it is impossibe to overtake the fiat, perhaps it can only be as an alternative mode of payment.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

My opinion, the crypto currency will grow stronger with time. And will take its position more confidently in 2019. Because we see that it is developing. That technology does not stand still. I think that the bright future will be secured, too.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

Actually is it hard to anticipate if bitcoin will have a future becaus this thinhs is unpredictable, in fact there are many happenings may occur instatly just like unexpected pump or dump. But I do believe that it has a bright future though it is impossibe to overtake the fiat, perhaps it can only be as an alternative mode of payment.

I don't think its impossible for cryptocurrency to overtake the fiat currency. I  think there is a lot of potential from the blockchain technology and crypto market and its only time that will make the implementational change I mentioned previously.
crypto.kaka

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

In my point of view later on, banks will have the capacity to store your crypto and furthermore trade it. I'm glad to see that crypto is at last awakening after the December
Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 11:37:57 AM by Bellex

Blockchain technology and its aggressive popularization through rapid growth of prices for crypto-currencies can help the world financial system solve its main problem, which is the shortage of long-term financing and ensure the subsequent global economic growth.
The International Monetary Fund called on central banks to "assess the costs and benefits of expanding access to their settlement systems or create national digital currencies".
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

in some future time, crypto will become a regular thing and would certainly be impossible to resist. so the bank is certainly also slowly will be able to receive crypto because of this one form of economic revolution. If this development would certainly be rejected very cause failed in this field.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: