Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5049 times)
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

cryptographic currencies will form the world's largest stock exchange in the future. it will become universal over time and now it needs some time. the support of the governments will completely open their way.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

I am looking forward to a day that crypto will be generally acceptable, but it seems now that this is unachievable. Notwithstanding, anything is possible. Perhaps by the time the government of all countries, as well as banks realize the great potentials in crypto.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

Everyone talks about the future possibility of replacing real money with crypto currency, but I do not see it yet.
Where is the instantaneous rate of the transaction? Where are free commissions? While this will not have a crypto currency there is little chance.

nonycinta

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

Traditional banking has nothing to do with cryptocurrency, so I don't see the possibility of banks ever accepting or exchanging crypto.
alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

My opinion, the crypto currency will grow stronger with time. And will take its position more confidently in 2019. Because we see that it is developing. That technology does not stand still. I think that the bright future will be secured, too.

Most people consider it risky and go in resolution with state policy. Because many people think that crypto currency is a temporary phenomenon that can be forbidden by all-powerful world powers.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

Honestly, I am not even looking to convert my cryptocurrency into the physical currency. Clearly, I hate banks and I want that each and everyone both in local shops and on the internet started accepting bitcoin in a huge amount. If that happens someday then the whole banking sectors will become extinct.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

OptiToken gonna open around $6 or $7 on C2CX
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

Even if banks beginning to exchange cryptos, exchanges will even boom more because people will like to trade to increase their bitcoin, the reason why people trade is to grow their bitcoin and make more profit.
Cryptopeppe

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

cryptos will pervade the world. it's just a matter of time!!
 Grin
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

From my point of view, crypto is going up more and more for the last time. I consider that this trend will be saved and it will bring more chances for us.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I think the future of crypto will be great, now bitcoin works with mastercard, it shows that crypto will grow rapidly in the coming year, for that, do not be afraid to buy crypto

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I think that many banks have an interest in starting trading in crypto-currencies. Therefore, in the near future we should expect the appearance of such proposals by banks. This will primarily concern bitcoin.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

Going forward, the banks will be ready to receive the creation of the crypto or bank will not care about crypto, I do not guess all that, if the bank will receive Crypto, then Crypto will survive, if not crypto will continue to go.
biangkerok

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

I see the market is starting to move good, almost all the coins are green. this condition is good for crypto in the future. many alcoin projects appear, many people are getting interested in crypto, I think a few years later crypto will be increasingly in demand people.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

I think a future with crypto is safer and more accessible place to live in for it will lessen up crimes especially robbery that sometimes lead to killings. Save more time in shopping since payment will be fast and easy. a more fast paced society with good financial stability.
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

the future is good if the Cryptocurrency will continue to develop its industry and find new ways of development. I believe that the future behind the cryptocurrency

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

I think The future of cryptocurrency is very bright. Currently, you can very well judge that almost every government across the world is trying to regulate cryptocurrency dealings. They are really terrified by this decentralisation thing. They know that it will do harm to them if they lose control of the financial system.If the current general interest continues on this high note, we can say with certainty that there is a great future for crypto-currencies.
I believe in the future of crypto-currencies
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

As I believe that it’s basically impossible to predict macro events because they are dependent on the mood of millions of people.Once something becomes big enough and well-known by the masses (like BTC, ETH, etc.) the price depends more on the mood of people than on the merits of the project itself.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency will take its place in our life. Naturally, as now there will be a lot of garbage tokens and not implemented by ICO, but sooner or later, not without the help of the authorities of different countries, the order will be established and adjusted, but now everything is just beginning.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:14:16 PM

There are new and promising things up ahead, I think that time will come that banks will transact and exchange cryptocurrencies because this has become more popular nowadays. Perhaps, this has been into consideration in the future of bank transactions which will be more adaptable to the cryptocurrency users. I think some of the recent projects have shown how much businesses are into crypto, Liven is a fine example of that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: