Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5050 times)
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

I believe that in the future cryptocurrencies will be distributed everywhere, and they can be paid even in supermarkets
MelojoeBryan

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:24:43 PM

there is a possibility that banks will receive crypto exchange, but it is very difficult because there is a need for regulation to ensure that security is maintained. because all this time the bank always needs identity and personal data, it is in contrast to cryptocurrency system that does not require identity and personal data.

I agree with your opinion that it is possible for banks to exchange crypto could happen, but it will be difficult because of the need for government regulation then also need the completeness of self data, this will change the nature of decentralized crypto become centralized, I think it is very difficult to happen especially to countries that have not provided regulation

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

i am sure crypto is my future, i will live with crypto and my grandchildren will enjoy it too
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:31:22 PM

An article from April was asking about the future of cryptocurrency. At present, no one can predict the future of cryptocurrency. So I think if you believe in this market, then be optimistic and continue to hold cryptos and keep investing in other cryptos to make a profit when the market develops in the future.

dropper01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:42:14 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I think in the future the bank will provide a place to exchange crypto, so we will be easier in exchange money to crypto or vice versa. in the future everything becomes more simple.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:49:18 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

all can happen if all countries recognize and inaugurate crypto currency into a currency that applies around the world
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

I think in the future banks will be able to store your crypto and also exchange it. I'm happy to see that crypto is finally waking up after the winter Smiley

yes i agree with your idea, i think if the goverment accept the crypto, the banks will store your crypto and also exchange it. And we are will so happy about that
suterum

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:20:18 AM

At the point when the banks at last consider digital currencies to be a risk to their existence,they will then coordinate cryptographic forms of money as a type of installment into their operations.For now they don't generally consider it to be a danger particularly given the way that it is exceedingly unregulated and with little rational soundness
ha_ham_bk

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:32:48 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 08:05:33 PM by ha_ham_bk

If the crypto currency is getting more popular, more and more people are using it, it's not the amount of bitcoin that needs to increase, but bitcoin will divide, so even though the number increases it will be enough to meet everyone's needs.
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

If the crypto currency is getting more popular, more and more people are using it, and even if the whole world uses it, it's not the amount of bitcoin that needs to increase, but bitcoin will divide, so even though the number increases it will be enough to meet everyone's needs. This means that bitcoin value will be more expensive.

I agree with you. that crypto will someday be the main choice to invest and hopefully can be a tool of transactions around the world.
janjan03

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:27:47 AM

I think bitcoin it become more brigther than now the price will be in a high rate someday and bitcoin will help many peoples. Then more peoples will use biycoin than a bank.
Lambo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:37:19 AM

Crypto has good future.may be after 5-10 years crypto is must for atleast few industry's. So we can't leave it.
KarleenDion

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:50:24 AM

If the crypto currency is getting more popular, more and more people are using it, and even if the whole world uses it, it's not the amount of bitcoin that needs to increase, but bitcoin will divide, so even though the number increases it will be enough to meet everyone's needs. This means that bitcoin value will be more expensive.

I agree with you. that crypto will someday be the main choice to invest and hopefully can be a tool of transactions around the world.
Yes, I think Crypto has a very bright future, I see very clearly Crypto fans are getting more and I think Crypto is a modern way of payment so I'm very confident as time goes by Crypto will get bigger in the future.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:51:10 AM

it seems that for the future crypto will still be bright, but not as easy as the bank will work with crypto. And for the government it seems also will not easily agree on crypto, the state does not want to be harmed for not receiving taxes. but I believe that without the approval of the government and the bank crypto will remain global.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:58:47 AM

there is a possibility that banks will receive crypto exchange, but it is very difficult because there is a need for regulation to ensure that security is maintained. because all this time the bank always needs identity and personal data, it is in contrast to cryptocurrency system that does not require identity and personal data.

In my views, I think that time will come that banks will transact and exchange cryptocurrencies because this has become more popular nowadays. Perhaps, this has been into consideration in the future of bank transactions which will be more adaptable to the cryptocurrency users.
For the moment that I see crypto is still not good and so now there are still many people who invest in crypto with long-term and wait for crypto back and can be profitable again because crypto market is still up and down and not yet stable but I am sure all its will back good and can be stable again

bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:24:23 AM

I think crypto has a bright future ,, crypto will become a digital company like a bank that can be used as a medium of exchange anywhere ,, and which certainly legalized the government ,,
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:26:29 AM

Yes it could happen in the future. all companies will use crypto to transact. everyone will have crypto because it's the best investment crypto for the long term.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:31:02 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is not really a currency used to make payments or trade-in banks.
I think Bitcoin is a more investment medium developed than to be a digital currency.
In the future Bitcoin will become a strong coin and become the most expensive coin.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:33:04 AM

Yes, I think Crypto has a very bright future, I see very clearly Crypto fans are getting more and I think Crypto is a modern way of payment so I'm very confident as time goes by Crypto will get bigger in the future.
That's bullshit man, how many people are repeating the same thing over and over. I guess you should take a look on the fact that has already happened in the market and then try to create such a better opinion rather than creating another bullshit thing like that. It has very bright, it has a good future.
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:42:01 AM

Altcoins may at that time be exchanged in banks. But at the moment, it may he difficulty before banks embrace it because most bank personaly that don't  are yet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: