Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5050 times)
Frenc4man

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

It's hard to say in which direction the crypto currency will develop. But I think that if the Crypto currency will grow then the banks will not miss this opportunity and will make the exchange of Crypto-currency for money.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

I think in the future banks will be able to store your crypto and also exchange it. I'm happy to see that crypto is finally waking up after the winter Smiley
Futures of cryptocurrency is very bright. In today's time cryptocurrency are more advance and more acceptable cryptocurrency. Their value and uses increases day to day and many people connect with cryptocurrency because of their profits and advantages. Cryptocurrency mainly use for investment purposes. Many people use it for both short term and long-term investment purposes. And investment in cryptocurrency increase daily. Cryptocurrency also use as a money transaction medium and also use for online shopping, making etc. And these benefits of cryptocurrency make it alive in future.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

The future in crypto currency in any case is. Because this technology is still young all interesting so that it will still live and develop for many more years.
yes because this technology is unique and still too young maybe one day the bank will use blockchain.
In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

but I don't think to exchange there. because crypto trading already has its own place.
nissin666

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

I think Crypto's future is still very unpredictable, but the possibility of Crypto will be replaced with something better and fresher. but not in the near future, I still believe that for the next few years crypto will remain a popular digital currency. it's just that I look far ahead that all must have a limit.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

This market is moving forward with more solid foundations. At this point, we need to contribute in fact. No matter what the bad comment, we need to attract new investors to this market with positive news instead of advertising.
Vlad_m

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

I guess the idea of crypto and blockchain was about decentralization and avoiding banks.

For sure, it might happen at a certain chance, but definitely, it is not the main motivation for people in blockchain.

I would say that we can see the beginning of the future right now with STOs.

Corl, for example, is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

The future is near, friends and hopefully, we can reach the mass adoption soon.
Helloween

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

I think that the crypto currency will develop rapidly in the coming years. I believe that people will accept the crypto currency and start using it. It is very profitable and simple.
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

I think that in the future, banks will start working with cryptocurrency and the exchange will not cause problems.
nikolay-udvl

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

I think that in the future, banks will definitely have cryptocurrency business because demand is increasing.
The future of encryption is also my future, and I have invested in a lot of cryptocurrencies. If it develops well, I will follow encryption. Have a wonderful life.
Agreed. The main thing to follow and believe in cryptocurrency. Be optimistic and see only the good. It will allow you to choose successful ways.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:38:34 PM

The future of the crypto currency depends entirely on the decisions of the government bodies. If the governments of most countries prohibit the crypto currency, then its development will be terminated.
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

Most likely, in the future, cryptocurrencies will be at the level with ordinary currencies, maybe they will even replace them
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

The future of the crypto currency depends entirely on the decisions of the government bodies. If the governments of most countries prohibit the crypto currency, then its development will be terminated.

Their are big country which have come open and accepted the cryptocurrency, when they will complete some days and give the positive results, then i think all other country will also come forward and accept crypto currency with making some regulations on its uses. So that users of crypto currency can benefited by genuine crypto currency.

So i think Future of Crypto is very good.

Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

The future of crypto i would like to believe, largely depends on a number of factors; one of which is their interchangeability between hands across platforms. To this extent, i think MFchain is working on having an application that would enable a transaction that recognizes/accept crypto coins generally. When this is actualized, the future of crypto will be nothing short of bright & beautiful!
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

I think that in the near future many banks in the future will start working with crypto currency. This is an urgent issue in the future. The crypto currency is a promising future.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

I think that it is not worth hoping for ordinary banks. It is necessary to wait, when there will be crypto-currency banks with crypto-currency bank cards, I think. They will be able to store directly crypto-currencies and, when shopping, they will be credited to fiat currencies. I think so)
Ezotikk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

The government, if it prohibits crypto currency, it will continue to exist on the Internet
Grilkahm

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:45:16 AM

I believe that in the future we will be able to exchange cryptocurrency in banks
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:01:38 AM

Of course, and this condition signifies the end of the cryptocurrency, then crypto doesn't have a price anymore. But, I see developing countries already feel the benefits of crypto, only a few countries do not receive crypto.
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:11:54 AM

it has happened to ripple coins if it has worked with banks, but for bitcoin I think it must be difficult because the system in bitcoin is decentralized while ripple using centralization is the reason why banks prefer ripple coins rather than bitcoin
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:16:49 AM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

the crypto future does not actually need a bank to conduct transactions even though it has a lot of transaction volume.
because there are already a lot of exchanges currently circulating in the crypto world so I think it would be more beautiful if crypto and the bank were not interconnected at any time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: