Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 10:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5065 times)
MrThang

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:25:19 AM

I think Crypto is the business I like most now, because it can benefit me personally. There are also many people here who are successful in the crypto world. I once experienced a ups and downs in running this crypto world business. sometimes I lose, but more benefit. from there I can take advantage that the crypto world is a good business world to make a profit, but it all depends on your intention and accuracy.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:36:04 AM

I think the future of Crypto depends on users if there are more and more people support cryptos then maybe government will legalize the use of cryptos on bank transactions. But I think we don't need bank anymore for exchange transactions because there are so many exchange sites over the internet. I think the use of bank is still to store our savings for the future.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
giahuy123

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:49:03 AM

Is the future of future payment types I believe is.
Technically, the price bubbles and dips, I just see it as an interesting market and can bring big changes to our daily lives. The hierarchy, transparency will make people feel secure, and we all know what ethereum and bitcoin are doing right now and the positive changes
Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:29:32 AM

The cryptocurrency was originally a virtual currency created for the government and the bank. I don't think it will cooperate with the bank in the future. The development of cryptocurrency lies in blockchain technology. I believe that it will integrate into every industry in the future, and I I believe that this industry will have good development in the future.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

We will got etf and after that we will got etn. Crypto do developing and right now etf and etn is the main thing that will help market to recover. In future there would so much transaction using cryptocurrency cause  volatility. Would not be a problem anymore with stable coins such as tether.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

I think the idea of crypto is that we will not need banks anymore. If crypto gets bigger, more scalable and more widely accepted it can be used for payment and you won't need a bank. What would you want to use a bank for?

i think platforms are already emerging where Freedom from Merchant Banks and Processors are being assured, like MFChain, which added to this, assures a platform where all cryptocurrencies and be exchanged between Merchants and Customers. Lets watch and see!
vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

The future of crypto currency I see as exceptionally positive classroom! It's very wonderful guys!
bigchuks

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

Cryptocurrency is built on the foundation of a decentralized infrastructure. In that regard; i don't see banks playing any unique role in it tomorrow, except as an intermediary for conveyance and exchange of fund.

As regarding tomorrow; i see a cryptocurrency that is better harmonized and free from fraudulent  ICOs, owing to better regulations.

When this is achieved, i see investors pumping in fund into the system resulting in the market been headed for the moon.
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:15:58 AM

I think in the future everything will be optimized and simplified for the average person. Sooner or later, all banks and most companies will begin to introduce blockage into their business.
Vanessa87

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:47:42 AM

It will be better than now that certainly has much improved in terms of easier and many banks will confirm the proposal that will facilitate the users crypto that has lasted from now until later.
NYCrypto5

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

I think it has a great future. The technology is super and the adaption rate is still very low in cryptocurrency. The legal aspects should be improved. Most countries still no proper acceptance of cryptocurrency. If these issues were addressed I think crypto has  a great future than stock market. All will decide with time.
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

Crypto Has a Future. Many Government departments will be Set Up that will Regulate Cryptocurrencies and Prepare new bills. as a Consequence, I Am Sure That the Crypto Market will Grow up over the years and the Percent of the Uses will be Much higher Compared to these days,
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:08:21 AM

Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the value of Bitcoin because it really depends on demand on the market. But the reality is that all this time must be considered a childhood cryptocurrency. And this is a reason quite reasonable for high volatility. Digital currency will be more stable later.
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

For me, the future of crypto is pretty good. We can see that there have been many successful people from crypto. And now also the longer the crypto is increasingly growing. Although there is definitely the lowest point, as this is now possible.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:14:54 AM

Indeed, crypto is currently growing and is looking for loopholes for improvements so that the results will be better and have more potential. Crypto's struggle is still long and big hopes will continue and will improve.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

If for banks doing Crypto exchanges can provide more benefits than exchanging fiat money, I believe conventional banks will do that. The bank will do anything to make a profit.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

Until now, for the future of crypto, I think it is still difficult to predict, especially now with the sluggish market conditions, but surely we hope that with a short time the market will rise again and for the future crypto its development will be even better
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is very Sunny. As for me, the clouds at least sometimes accumulate over the crypto currency, but if you look into the distance...

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

I believe that the crypto currency has a great future. It seems to me that in a few years each country will take a crypto currency and will use Bitcoin.
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:45:24 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 12:05:03 AM by MasterObsheniya02

I have been in cryptocurrency for more than a year, I believe in the whole crypto market, despite the fact that it has decreased by 4 times from its maximum values, you need to be patient to succeed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: