Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5050 times)
Specctrall

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:46:59 PM

Yes, in the future, the cryptocurrency will be widely used and banks will change the cryptocurrency. already now there are such banks
PiPiNoooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:34:45 AM

I think the future of crypto will be okay without having a bank that receives a crypto exchange.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:39:45 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 07:54:13 AM by ginobitcoiner

the future of crypto currencies will be very bright, if indeed all countries are willing to accept bitcoin and other crypto currencies, crypto currency will be a new transaction tool that can facilitate financial transactions.

MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

crypto's future will remain because the system is in crypto itself. but I think if we already have a trader, I think it's enough because with the exchanges that occur at this time makes many people feel comfortable or not difficult in exchange. I do not support if there is an official bank that we can exchange.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

the future of crypto money is in the hands of users and also other users of bitcoin or coins which are also interconnected with bitcoin whose purpose is to be sold and then invested.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

The blockchain technology of crypto will pavel the way of new financial inclusion in the world. People font need to go bank anymore as crypto can be stored by people themselves. They can stored crypto as they like. It will make them richter sooner

KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

The decentralized nature of cryptocurrency would make the banks a bit more irrelevant for the exchange of cryptocurrency. The future of cryptocurrency is bright in my own opinion though. I believe their would be no need for banks exchanging Cryptos for us. It would always be a peer to peer transaction
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:23:33 AM

Future of Bitcoin is bright , no doubt about this. Donot need of bank to exchange crypto currency and I think crypto is decentralised in nature that why bank are not too much relevant to crypto.so no need of bank to exchange this in future, this is good peer to peer transaction. I personally believe this would be more efficient in future also.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

Future of cryptocurrency is very bright and profitable. Their is many factors present which secure its future. Cryptocurrency are rapidly grow currency. Many people use it for investment purposes because of its short term profitable history. Cryptocurrency also use for online marketing, trading, shopping, etc its online safe, secure transaction is the main factor behind its online uses. Cryptocurrency also use as currency exchange medium because of its world wide acceptance. Many companies also accept cryptocurrency from their users instead of real currency. So i thing cryptocurrency have a bright future.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bat11

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

Crypto has a very bright future. In fact, I think crypto is actually the next big thing in our history. Its an innovation that will make a great impact in our society like internet. In the future, crypto will become part of our daily lives and will be in our society. More and more countries will also adapt and make the most out of crypto.
Amaliy Mordvinova

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

I noticed that lately the market of crypto currency is in great need of new platforms, both commercial and information!  Cool
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

I think the future of crypto is still very good, because the use of crypto is now increasing and is becoming more popular than before. Crypto will dominate in the future and will be a good investment for investors. The potential of Crypto is very good and has the opportunity to benefit from long-term investments. And I have no doubt about crypto's future and will continue to believe.
BTMotiloz

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

We are in very early generation of crypto. Crytocurrency will exist but it won't be like this, they'll be more regulated and easier for everyone to use
Now everyone are just losing money and gambling
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

I think so. Quite a good future. Don't you? I think if this happens, we will become very rich people, or we will manage these banks ourselves.
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

Why not? traders always work, what I think can be done are cryptos banks, something more centralized for people who still want banks, although without a doubt banks will have to adapt to cryptos if they want to survive, we can already see signs of that if we look at ripple that is already in negotiations with banks around the world.
bangjoe

Activity: 1484
Merit: 714

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

Crypto has a very bright future. In fact, I think crypto is actually the next big thing in our history. Its an innovation that will make a great impact in our society like internet. In the future, crypto will become part of our daily lives and will be in our society. More and more countries will also adapt and make the most out of crypto.
Although many people are starting to doubt crypto's future but I believe like you, I believe that crypto will be better in terms of price and usability and users will become more and more, which in the end crypto has a big role in the world economy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

It is difficult to predict future of crypt, because so many factors change daily. I think that only the most persistent coins will remain.
Dobrode

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

I am sure cryptocurrency has a good future. For more than eight years since bitcoin's birth, Central banks around the world have increasingly recognized the potential problems and drawbacks of digital currencies.
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

The coming time will be very good for crypto, in the future the crypto will shine like the moon, because more people are liking crypto. And are investing in the crypto market.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:29:35 PM

I think the future of crypto is still very good, because the use of crypto is now increasing and is becoming more popular than before. Crypto will dominate in the future and will be a good investment for investors. The potential of Crypto is very good and has the opportunity to benefit from long-term investments. And I have no doubt about crypto's future and will continue to believe.

I share your opinion, but have some reserves about it. I believe that regulations are needed. I think that without adding some regulations we should not have such a great future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: