Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5048 times)
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:41:44 AM

If the whole lot could be high-quality so it'll be a without a doubt fine future. coins gives independence from banks, from their manipulate of money. no one will control your money anymore! besides you of course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:59:13 AM

Crypto has a bright future, at least I believe in it.
Despite the fact that all of my friends and relatives reject this bright future, I am fully involved in crypto reality and passionate about it!

Actually crypto has a bright future if we truely believing on it. Because as we can see there are many investors and enthusiast improves their funancial stability and even get rich through hard works on cryptoworld. That's why for me I trusted crypto as the best chance to live life to a fullest.
Cryptocurrency that has a pretty good improvement is able to produce more benefits and changes that can make the future of Cryptocurrency even more advanced. so it's very impressive for now to continue to support Cryptocurrency.

amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:14:01 AM

Crypto is the best place to invest. So I am convinced that the future of crypto is very good. Crypto also experienced an increase in growth and decline. But these things are very unusual. But that has been done is very positive and crypto continues to experience growth.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

Crypto is the best place to invest. So I am convinced that the future of crypto is very good. Crypto also experienced an increase in growth and decline. But these things are very unusual. But that has been done is very positive and crypto continues to experience growth.
crypto is indeed a good investment as long as the coins are good because not all coins have good potential. we must selectively choose coins for investment.
I am sure holding the right coin will be very beneficial because I am also very confident that crypto will continue to evolve as technology develops.

Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:19:24 AM

I believe that the crypto currency was invented in order to bypass the banks and all banking systems. Why exchange currency in the bank if for this special intermediary. I think that if the crypto currencies develop, then banks will not be exactly.
Floder1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

In the future it will be very possible for banks to exchange crypto currencies. I have seen projects where cards are being given to customers to trade cryptocurrencies.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

Yes, your said could totally possible but not without regulations and laws to keep track of every txid and persons in the trade.

Naturally - the banks can deal with the cryptocurrencies but only after the regulations and laws taken. Probably, many holders of the cryptos will never accept these rules, thus the process can take a long time.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

I believe there is a great future for the cryptocurrency world though there are other good reason not to believe so but I strongly believe the future if the cryptocurrency is a very bright one which make it worthy of participating in. The market situation now is a good reason to think thing will not go well with cryptocurrency forever but this is just for a short time and it won't last forever.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

As far as i have experienced i think crypto has a bright future ahead and it won't die perhaps it would go larger i mean more individuals will be interestedbof crypto. We knew that crypto has different coins to invest with, and most of the time investors has already gain profits for their investment already.
Super_Leyla

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

The future of crypto currency will be promising, because the crypto currency continues to grow and conquer the world. Many investors and countries show great interest to it
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

If in the future crypto is applied like fiat currency, it seems that it will be difficult because in all corners of the world it has limitations both in terms of understanding levels of remote communities and also cryptosystems that require network access, while communities and remote areas still lack access. Maybe more precisely, crypto is made like a credit card, and even then it will only be used by middle to upper-class society.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

The future of crypto is seen as a redistribution of the market. Large coins took coins from ordinary people this year. Next year they will earn without them.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

This future is very predictable because crypto is becoming widely spread now and this move to the future will bring crypto to the world's being everywhere.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

Crypto is a very large industry and are able to provide these benefits to every person who invests. And this crypto digital currency is an asset which is very valuable. With technology blockchain, this will give many people the inspiration to make new ideas about the new coins. So this crypto has a very good future for everyone.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

Yes, your said could totally possible but not without regulations and laws to keep track of every txid and persons in the trade.

Naturally - the banks can deal with the cryptocurrencies but only after the regulations and laws taken. Probably, many holders of the cryptos will never accept these rules, thus the process can take a long time.

Or who knows this process may not even come to the existence due to insufficient nature of the bitcoin. Well I am saying it insufficient in the sense that crypto currencies are always formed in the limited number and some of them are cant even bought in the fractions so it may become difficult to transact if any single unit is considered. Moreover you can not rely on the crypto currencies due to the fact that you have mentioned here, which says unregulated currency where no rules and laws are yet formed for it and thus making things invalid in the real use or banking sector itself.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

well banks are good idea but what they will change? fiat? but crypto is supposed to replace fiat so maybe only as a temporary stag of it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

I think this will not happen soon, but it still happens. Crypto currency will not be able to see such a glorious time. In the future, countries will start accepting coins for payment and transactions, and then the cryptomir will become bigger and take up some part of the economy. Although he still occupies this part, however, he does not counter anything. I do not know which of the countries will take the first crypto currency, but this will make a revolution in the world of electronic money.

hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

With the rapid technology development, it's very hard to predict what we will face in the future. Within the next 5 years, crypto may get a completely different form.
Donggou

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

It is very normal for banks to exchange cryptocurrencies in the future, and this will happen very quickly. But it is not certain that there are coins in the future that can be exchanged at the bank. Maybe bitcoin can't, other coins can.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

I really believe that the future of crypto is linked with ICOs, crypto market without ICOs will not develop and it will go to the other level, level of worldwide accepted currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: