Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5049 times)
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

there must be some regulations, i am sure of it. the government won't let slip between their fingers such a huge drop of profit. there will be some balance with fiat, we just need to wait more

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

there must be some regulations, i am sure of it. the government won't let slip between their fingers such a huge drop of profit. there will be some balance with fiat, we just need to wait more
in any case, the ukropt currency has a great future, you are already talking about this in different countries, and it is worth remembering the last G20 Summit, where they discussed the topic of cryptocurrency.
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

Bitcoin provides a temporary solution to market stabilization efforts. This needs to be done, especially when the 'normal' currency is not able to carry out the task. The fact that Bitcoin can be used in electronic transactions to make cryptocurrency is able to make the government breathe a little relief because it can "recalibrate" the market by boasting online buying and selling.
Not everyone likes to transact through banks or deal with banks today. The fact that banks are increasingly greedy in withdrawing money from transaction fees has made the public embarrassed because they feel imposed by illegal fees simply because banks want to increase their fee-based income. This is what Bitcoin is looking for that offers transactions without additional fees. Bitcoin is an alternative solution for those who want to trade online.
maometano

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

talking about the future is certainly a mystery that is difficult to predict, but at least we can analyze the development of crypto in this age how. in my opinion the future of crypto in investing in digital currency exchange will continue to grow in advanced companies, but the problem is that bitcoin has the capacity. if you want to develop, the scale of bitcoin capacity will be enlarged.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

talking about the future is certainly a mystery that is difficult to predict, but at least we can analyze the development of crypto in this age how. in my opinion the future of crypto in investing in digital currency exchange will continue to grow in advanced companies, but the problem is that bitcoin has the capacity. if you want to develop, the scale of bitcoin capacity will be enlarged.

We cannot predict the future of crypto but there are lot of hopes and research going on crypto market and lot of people starting using crypto and most of the banks started accepting crypto coins and Lot of US students are opted for Blockchain course to understand and learn Digital currency. This shows the Positive response and future of crypto.

Am I spamming? Report me!
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

In the future no one knows what crypto's fate is. but with many crypto fans, my prediction that Crypto will always develop even though there are many who leave because of the failure to invest, there are still new people entering crypto because there are many people who succeed in crypto that inspire many people.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

If this should happen, that means we have moved into centralization instead of what cryptocurrency is really designed for, which is decentralization. What i am saying invariably is that, if banks should come in, that means that we will no longer have full control over our funds.
Also banks do not like the system with which cryptocurrency is being operated.
Bindu124

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

The product plays a vital role in the project as the project is related to the product itself. Whatever the planning, strategies, marketing and advertising will depend upon the product so yes, a product is important for a project.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

The future of crypto from this point out looks pretty good even with all of the dips and price crashes that we have seen so far. The price of bitcoin is holding up so well at this point that I am convinced that it will not be very far out until we are seeing another bull market rolling . Although a lot of the cryptos are going to die out along the way.
cryptonewsID

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

I think cryptocurrency have a good future. Currently this crypto market haven't a good position. But I hope it will be recover this current situation.
true for the future crypto is very good, and can be a great income in the future. but now crypto is in a period of falling prices and will rise again for the next few months.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

those with the notice on identification of indication as market runs with the numbers of partisan as might to returns with chance on movement on drawing as distinguished spares on distance on returns with the volume on exchange with the order submission on table with the brokerage system.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

Bank would never want cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency cannot be compatible with the system of banks.
The reason is that cryptocurrency is decentralized, while bank operates centrally. Which is why some governments would not want it legalized, because they cannot have control over it and cannot get people to pay their taxes accurately.
Despite all these, i still envisage that crypto has a great future ahead.
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

exchanging crypto is one of my dream, really. especially if we can do that in different currencies. though if there's any use of it if crypto is supposed to be a replacement for fiat
papagravel

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

I think cryptocurrency have a good future. Currently this crypto market haven't a good position. But I hope it will be recover this current situation.
true for the future crypto is very good, and can be a great income in the future. but now crypto is in a period of falling prices and will rise again for the next few months.

I am sure that the crypto market will definitely have growth. After all, it is necessary to somehow earn those who are now buying coins at fallen rates. Everyone who is behind it will earn very well.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

I think if we can maintain a crypto currency in such a difficult time, then soon it will begin to strengthen its position in the world. Cool
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

I continue to believe in excellent prospects for the further development of the crypto market. We can already see today how many new technologies are provided by cryptography, what benefits it brings to the modern digital society. Therefore, over time, the number of countries and organizations working with cryptocurrencies will increase.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

hello i think that in future we will face new system of echange, like credit card money into crypto or maybe there will be no cards but some sort of app in our smartphones

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

Exchange crypto?
Crypto's future, many who gave opinions could not answer whether it survived or not. Everything I hear about the future analysis of crypto is limited to analysis. And it is difficult if official banks exchange crypto.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

Cryptocurrency has a very good future. As is now done with the Bank is very nice and they work the same. But Cryptocurrency certainly can't replace the Bank. Because there are still many countries that do not provide permission for using digital currencies.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:28:54 PM

there is a possibility that banks will receive crypto exchange, but it is very difficult because there is a need for regulation to ensure that security is maintained. because all this time the bank always needs identity and personal data, it is in contrast to cryptocurrency system that does not require identity and personal data.

In my views, I think that time will come that banks will transact and exchange cryptocurrencies because this has become more popular nowadays. Perhaps, this has been into consideration in the future of bank transactions which will be more adaptable to the cryptocurrency users.
in my opinion, crypto is more famous than now, many people use crypto for payment in online and offline store
then all country in the world start to accept crypto, goverment know that crypto not crime, not money laundring because crypto is bring big usefull for user
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: