Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5048 times)
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

I am here not to miss the most interesting things in the life of crypto space. I expect from the crypto rapid development, which, I am sure, I personally will bring earnings worthy of my patience.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

You do not have to worry about this, because cryptocurrencies will definitely have value, since there are so many reasons to really make cryptocurrencies valuable, because today they are not so popular.
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

in the future the crypto will grow strongly and have big support from community. now many people join in the crypto to earning, learning, exchanging and bla bla, they now are constructing the crypto develope fastly and lasting.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

You do not have to worry about this, because cryptocurrencies will definitely have value, since there are so many reasons to really make cryptocurrencies valuable, because today they are not so popular.

I think this depends on the crypto developer in increasing coin prices. Because coins are not enough to trade in the crypto market, but there is a need for development such as exchanges in real assets.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:02:58 PM

I think it is more likely for this to happen than not happening. In the future if crypto world will develop as much as it needs than for sure banks will try to cope with it

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

I am sure that cryptography will continue its rapid development in the future. Starting next year, the prices of most reliable cryptocurrencies will rise steadily. I believe that cryptography is of paramount importance to society, ensuring the emergence of new and promising technologies for security and profitable transactions.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

Today cryptography has become a very important part of the world community. In the future, cryptography will develop successfully, ensuring fast, profitable and reliable transactions. Cryptography constantly provides new useful technologies for the digital society, therefore it has great potential in the future.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

The Future of cryptocurrency will be very great. Although things seems to be bad with cryptocurrency market which I really wonder if any body have the idea of why the market is being bad.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

Nevertheless, I believe that the future of cryptocurrency is very bright. Just need a little more time for new acceleration to the moon.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

Due to its decentralized format, cryptography has an excellent potential for successful future development. Today cryptocurrency has become an integral part of our world. As a result, society receives fast and profitable transactions without the constraints of banks and constant control by the government.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

Due to its decentralized format, cryptography has an excellent potential for successful future development. Today cryptocurrency has become an integral part of our world. As a result, society receives fast and profitable transactions without the constraints of banks and constant control by the government.

There is an intense, exhausting marathon in front of these operations. The crypto world will be in the future because it is able to achieve this.
zenit22

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

It is unlikely that the cryptocurrency will replace conventional money, but the technology will be used. I think new cryptocurrencies are very interesting for people and are aimed at getting into everyday use.

imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

It is unlikely that the cryptocurrency will replace conventional money, but the technology will be used. I think new cryptocurrencies are very interesting for people and are aimed at getting into everyday use.
Bitcoin is similar to an infant when it is compared to regular Currency. There is a lot of new coins released on the market though the coins that are making money have no usage in the real world. If they can advance the technology into a real world situation then crypto's future will be fine.

Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:51:53 PM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency has a large and promising future. Because every day the cryptocurrency grows and develops. I am sure that soon Bitcoin will be about $ 10,000.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

the future of cryptocurrency is promising. already in some countries cryptocurrency is equated to money and there are banks that work with cryptocurrency
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:18:29 PM

Well, I’m almost sure that, in our understanding, banks themselves will disappear, only online banking will remain, and yes, I believe that they will use cryptocurrency

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

In my opinion, in the near future banks will cease to fulfill their functions and new organizations based on blochchain technologies will replace them.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

No matter how many people and many news aggregators say, I still believe that cryptocurrency is waiting for very good and bright and most importantly monetary future, because we believe in cryptocurrency

finbad

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

I also believe that the future of the crypto money market will be positive. Real money will die and all Central Banks will use the crypto currency instead of real money. Not every money in the crypto world is handy. Most projects die before they are born. Because the scam projects are not honest.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

Banks do not want cryptocurrency to be introduced into their banking activities.  Since crypto can say a completely new product, but already shows the convenience and speed of transactions.  In the future, a cryptocurrency can compete with, and possible crowding out, banking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: