Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:36:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 1362 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

Ethereum predicted to reach $2500 this year. Bitcoin in my opinion will reach arround $50k by the end of this year if the market is not crash and dump again. If dump happen again and create panic for holder and make holder sure that this year will be like 2014 multi year bearish i suggest you not buying both coin but seeking another potential alt coin with good concept and development. Probably DAO stack or XYO network.
Bitcoin is what can make a person truly rich. Though Ethereum is also a potential coin but honestly, it is a way too slow to be named as “digital” currency. It has volatility that is near to stability.Even after waiting for a whole years, the profit produced by Ethereum is too below of bitcoin one.Even half of BTC can return more profit. But a person should choose according to his pocket.
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

Is now the Right Time to Invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Should I Stay Away?

I think it’s not a bad time currently, we are at about half the all time highs price, so this could still be considered “the dip” if you look to the long term. Good luck Smiley

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

If you are following the market closely, you can already decide the right time for investment. The current levels of crypt money can be a bit high for investment, but still acceptable levels. You can earn more income if you make a purchase in the event of a serious loss.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:14:12 AM

Market is slightly higher than last month..But I think there is still a buying opportunity..The market at the end of the year will be quite high.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum. Take a look also to the Neo, EOS, BNB, ICON, AION. Do not limit yourself, there are many interesting tokens.

[/center]
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

Ethereum predicted to reach $2500 this year. Bitcoin in my opinion will reach arround $50k by the end of this year if the market is not crash and dump again. If dump happen again and create panic for holder and make holder sure that this year will be like 2014 multi year bearish i suggest you not buying both coin but seeking another potential alt coin with good concept and development. Probably DAO stack or XYO network.
Bitcoin is what can make a person truly rich. Though Ethereum is also a potential coin but honestly, it is a way too slow to be named as “digital” currency. It has volatility that is near to stability.Even after waiting for a whole years, the profit produced by Ethereum is too below of bitcoin one.Even half of BTC can return more profit. But a person should choose according to his pocket.
Undoubtedly, as for me, bitcoin looks much better, stronger, and in the cryptocurrency market is established stronger, though its price is roaming.Well, this has nothing to do with it.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

Invest 50%-50% in both. And then using some indicators on charts trade this pair in order to accumulate more. Make it smart Smiley BTS is in correction at the moment. Before it was nice altcoin run, but ETH was asleep. I guess when ETH will awake, it might be epic:)
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

Well, at the moment that the trian has started moving toward the moon you must be a long time holder of Bitcoin and ethereum for there is a strong believe that their values sill reach the moon in the couple of month's ti come. So, if i were you i will buy now before is too late.
sofina24

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

Well, first of all this both coins are good and Bitcoin is mother of crypto currency but ETH is another promising and stable coin i have ever seen. I think if any coin will go the moon then that will be Bitcoin. So invest with BTC if you can do this then that will be better for you.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

You should stay away from those coins that are totally useless and just making it's hype so that they will be bought. I wouldn't mention those coins that are good in hypes because it's obvious if you'll just stick with different news websites there are plenty of it. I'll buy bitcoin and put myself into a quiet place to take some rest while watching all the hypes and wars that's happening.
Market is slightly higher than last month..But I think there is still a buying opportunity..The market at the end of the year will be quite high.
It's never late to get into the market if you know that for the upcoming months price will become higher.

Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

Well, in principle, you can start investing, but you need to understand the essence of the cryptocurrency and its market. And for this you need to lose a lot of time.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:45 PM

Well, in principle, you can start investing, but you need to understand the essence of the cryptocurrency and its market. And for this you need to lose a lot of time.
if already doing, then not only to study the theory, but also to start something to try in practice. If you use such training in tandem, then you will get more soon.
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

Well, first of all this both coins are good and Bitcoin is mother of crypto currency but ETH is another promising and stable coin i have ever seen. I think if any coin will go the moon then that will be Bitcoin. So invest with BTC if you can do this then that will be better for you.
both of these coins can be a safe choice when we want to invest because now these coins can be one of the coins that are stable in terms of price, so I think we can choose one of these coins between eth or bitcoin.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

Bitcoin is still yet more confident, and much larger, soon, of course, anything can happen, everything can just go to hell. And the confrontation will end there.
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

Bitcoin
PhantomJ

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

I believe that best invest not in one at once but in several. don't focus on just one thing. we need to grab as much as possible.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

Wow, the million dollar question.  There really is no way to give a definitive answer so why not go half an half with your investment?
We seem to be off to the races (somewhat) so if i were you, I'd get in now before it goes much higher.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Since this two coins are the top in the list and performances are being great.i guess you should follow whats this man says,go half way by investing 50% for ethereum and the other is for bitcoin,the more the merrier and having this two great coins makes you safe for the whole investment time that you will be having until you got youre profit
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

If you watch the market regularly, you can see that Ethereum is on the fast track. If you have money, you should invest in this cryptos then hold to the end of 2018 to make a profit. It is expected that the ETH exchange rate could rise to $ 2,000 and beyond that if it continues to grow.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Bitcoin
I am a die heart fan of bitcoin and that I don’t think so that there can be any other coin which is as beneficial as is bitcoin and that the earning which you can make from bitcoin will be far more than that of any other coin. You need to trust yourself as well as you need to trust bitcoin as this will surely help you in getting richer and that all your dreams of living a comfortable and happy life will come true.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

I choose both. With the market fluctuating and the rate with popularity. The community and the crypto trend are expanding and adjusting for conformity. Choosing reputable coin and reputation is always safe and potentially profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: